UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Made it to the Leaderboards! I_vote_lcapMade it to the Leaderboards! I_voting_barMade it to the Leaderboards! I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Made it to the Leaderboards! I_vote_lcapMade it to the Leaderboards! I_voting_barMade it to the Leaderboards! I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Made it to the Leaderboards!

Go down 
+3
InvokedFury
gamerpro2011
DyingHeaven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

IGN : DyingHeaven

Made it to the Leaderboards! Empty
PostSubject: Made it to the Leaderboards!   Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 8:10 pm

Ok, so maybe posting this makes me a little self centered, but I just couldn't help it, I'm really proud of myself!
Note - Sorry im just posting the URL's, but the pictures are huge, and I'm not quite sure how to add thumbnails.

First off, My K5SD Accuracy
https://2img.net/h/i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz239/ramnekko/K5SDAccuracy.jpg

Second, My K5SD Camo Accuracy
https://2img.net/h/i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz239/ramnekko/K5SDCamoAccuracy.jpg

Third, My K5SD Camo Kills
https://2img.net/h/i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz239/ramnekko/K5SDCamoKills.jpg

Lastly, My K5SD Camo Headshots
https://2img.net/h/i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz239/ramnekko/K5SDCamoHeadshots.jpg

And by the way, HUGE shoutout to Invoked, because if she didn't help me out with a renewal kit, no way I would've done anything with the K5SD Camo.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Made it to the Leaderboards!   Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 8:14 pm

u did this cuz u hax jks im proud of u
i raised u on bread and water adn look how u turned out lol

but ya good juob now u gotta come first plae that will be hard but gl
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

PostSubject: Re: Made it to the Leaderboards!   Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 8:23 pm

gamerpro2011 wrote:
but ya good juob now u gotta come first plae that will be hard but gl

Lol, check my K5SD Camo accuracy xD
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: Made it to the Leaderboards!   Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 8:46 pm

Nice job! Four top ranks on all time for both K5SD and K5SD Camo, That's a HUGE accomplishment!
You didn't disappoint me lol Wink.
Made it to the Leaderboards! Lolcat73
By the way, you're welcome for the renewal kit =).
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

PostSubject: Re: Made it to the Leaderboards!   Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 9:47 pm

Only one way to actually show how awesome you are for the kit...

Made it to the Leaderboards! WhosAwesome

Cute FTW!
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Made it to the Leaderboards!   Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 10:11 pm

Wow thats amazing!!!! Whats more amazing is that the list isn't chock full of hackers that quit before Nexon updated Game Guard to detect such hacks.
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

PostSubject: Re: Made it to the Leaderboards!   Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 10:29 pm

Lol, if you look at the assault rifles they are, i mean, averaging 7 people hit per shot? lmao

Btw, that nukeproof guy is my friend, and he is a a member of CBL. He checked to make sure I was legit saying it was "suspicious" I got 1K kills in a single day.

Daraku9 wrote:
Wow thats amazing!!!! Whats more amazing is that the list isn't chock full of hackers that quit before Nexon updated Game Guard to detect such hacks.

It probably was filled with hackers, but once someone is banned, they are kicked from leaderboards i believe.

Last edited by Dying Heavens on May 25th 2010, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devils_Fury
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Devils_Fury

IGN : Smexy// Devils_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Made it to the Leaderboards!   Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2010, 4:07 pm

Good Job Levi im proud of u :-)
Back to top Go down
robles56
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
robles56

IGN : robles56

PostSubject: Re: Made it to the Leaderboards!   Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 6:43 am

YAY A NOOB IN OUR CLAN IS #1!
Hehe, just kidding about the noob part Smile

Good job UltraVilolet Very Happy we're proud of you Smile

Enjoy being #1, try getting most kills with KS5D
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

PostSubject: Re: Made it to the Leaderboards!   Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 4:26 pm

robles56 wrote:

Enjoy being #1, try getting most kills with KS5D

It's gonna be a LONG time before I use pistols again...I'm so pistoled out...
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Made it to the Leaderboards!   Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 5:42 pm

I'm so glad I got it for about 100 more days... Now I don't have to burn out on 1000 kills in one day to get to the leaderboards. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made it to the Leaderboards!   Made it to the Leaderboards! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made it to the Leaderboards!
Page 1 of 1