UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Sudden Attack I_vote_lcapSudden Attack I_voting_barSudden Attack I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Sudden Attack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Sudden Attack Empty
PostSubject: Sudden Attack   Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2011, 6:06 am

Nexon has again gobbled up another company called Gamehi and is going to take over Sudden Attack. I urge you all NOT to play Sudden Attack (I guess you could play around in SA for practice without ruining your KDR) since a sequel is already in development. The game is is set to run on the Unreal Engine 2.5 so the jump in graphics from Sudden Attack to Sudden Attack 2: Renegade is visually going from Counter Strike quality to BioShock quality (probably a lot less pretty since they plan on making the game support 32 players in a room, bullet physics, destructible environments and vehicles). As listed below Netmarble is probably going to want as much out of this as possible so if you want to play the game at least wait till OBT of the sequel before you get interested.

http://www.thisisgame.com/go/2011/06/23/nexon-and-netmarble-co-publish-sudden-attack-after-skits/
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

Sudden Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Attack   Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 1:33 am

Jesus Christ NEXON, money whores buying out all these other gaming companies, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

Sudden Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Attack   Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 2:15 am

They are trying to show everyone they are really powerful. As far as F2P games go Nexon is probably one of the biggest in Korea. Apparently Sudden Attack is the most popular F2P FPS in Korea so I think they were more interested in buying out that single game and the publishing rights to the sequel.
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

Sudden Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Attack   Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 6:12 pm

It's not like this doesn't happen elsewhere. For example, when Valve realized that people actually play DotA, they grabbed the rights to DotA 2.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

Sudden Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Attack   Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 7:16 pm

Yeah, I guess so...

Basically they are just trying to get loads of money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

Sudden Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Attack   Sudden Attack Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am

Just a reminder that the crap game that serves no other purpose than being an extra server that you can play on without ruining your KDR called Sudden Attack is online. I'm probably just going to play around on it for a few hours before realizing its not worth it and going back to CA. Hopefully some of the hacker community from CA will shift over to Sudden Attack.

Edit: Never mind, gave the game less than 20 minutes. Sudden attack is/has pretty much everything that players have been begging for in Combat Arms at the expense of everything else. There are no hackers (the game has been out for only a few hours anyway), lighting settings (DX7 at best instead of fixed lighting), no OP weapons (all of them suck equally and stat differences don't equate to as much than in CA), much better performance (since the graphics rival that of the original counter strike), less recoil than REC rules, you can shoot through some types of walls, doesn't run on game guard (probably due to some contracts by Game HI) and no specs. All of this at the expense of graphics/graphics settings (the maximum resolution for the game is the same as MapleStory's max resolution), no attachable scopes, suppressors or magazines, server lag, enemy footsteps are quieter than your own, crap map layouts that encourage camping and bottle-necking, no versatility since you can only have 1 primary weapon that you can only swap out at the respawn area, a penalty for leaving a game which will make hackers even more nightmarish than they have ever been in CA, misleading cross-hairs (compared to CA), crap textures and a crappy UI to name a few. In my opinion Sudden Attack is nothing more than Nexon's war trophy from GameHI and Nexon is just keeping SA around to suck as much NX out of SA players as possible before they swap to CA.

Last edited by Daraku9 on November 17th 2011, 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added "Edit")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sudden Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Attack   Sudden Attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sudden Attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: