UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
My Haiku that I made 4 years ago I_vote_lcapMy Haiku that I made 4 years ago I_voting_barMy Haiku that I made 4 years ago I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
My Haiku that I made 4 years ago I_vote_lcapMy Haiku that I made 4 years ago I_voting_barMy Haiku that I made 4 years ago I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

My Haiku that I made 4 years ago

Go down 
+2
U54222
NinjaIan15
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Empty
PostSubject: My Haiku that I made 4 years ago   My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 8:52 am

I made this in 6th grade so IDK if it's good but its a small Haiku ( Japanese Poem )

So here it is:

COLD

Dead freezing plants

Cold animals burrowing

Chilly wet snow

Wow I think thats the worst poem I have ever wrote, who thinks the same.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

PostSubject: Re: My Haiku that I made 4 years ago   My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 6:31 pm

If that's terrible, why did you share it...?

Btw, I don't think this forums allows HTML, only BBCodes.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: My Haiku that I made 4 years ago   My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 8:45 pm

You're right, and BB code is basically HTML with brackets instead of < and >.

So
tags don't work, but [center] and [/ center] tags do.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: My Haiku that I made 4 years ago   My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2010, 9:20 pm

LOL Html does work guys see watch and learn mwhahahahahaha

I am A ninja
Hello

And this is what I did I used basic HTML so yes HTML does work
Example:

(marquee)I am a ninja(/marquee) except i used <> in-stead which is HTML
(marquee bgcolor="brown")(font color="blue")Hello(/font) That is all also HTML but with out the <> tags
I colored those texts with HTML also so there I am pretty sure their is HTML allowed AND I KNOW that I am writing in HTML/XHTML because I am taking Web Design and you use HTML/XHTML for everything.
Sorry just trying to get a point here.

Oh and I posted it because I was cool in 6Th grade it more sense back then and Now I have no Idea why it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: My Haiku that I made 4 years ago   My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 3:52 am

COLD

Dead freezing plants

Cold animals burrowing

Chilly wet snow

- What the hell is that?
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: My Haiku that I made 4 years ago   My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 9:21 am

SoSpecial wrote:
COLD

Dead freezing plants

Cold animals burrowing

Chilly wet snow

- What the hell is that?
It's a description of winter the time of cold, wet snow, animals burrowing and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Michael1798
Michael1798

IGN : Michael1798

PostSubject: Re: My Haiku that I made 4 years ago   My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 4:01 am

I just saw this but arent Haiku's meat to have a 5,7,5 syllable (if thats how u spell it)
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

PostSubject: Re: My Haiku that I made 4 years ago   My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 4:18 pm

Yeah, this isn't technically even a haiku. The last line is missing one syllable.

Last edited by fishythefish on March 15th 2011, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

PostSubject: Re: My Haiku that I made 4 years ago   My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 8:23 pm

Ehem, both of the lines that require five syllable are missing one.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: My Haiku that I made 4 years ago   My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 9:38 pm

ninjaian14 wrote:

I am A ninja
Hello

Example:

(marquee bgcolor="brown")(font color="blue")Hello(/font) That is all also HTML but with out the <> tags
I colored those texts with HTML also so there I am pretty sure their is HTML allowed AND I KNOW that I am writing in HTML/XHTML because I am taking Web Design and you use HTML/XHTML for everything.

Oh and I posted it because I was cool in 6Th grade it more sense back then and Now I have no Idea why it makes sense.
Since this got bumped...

At the time you posted this, HTML wasn't enabled on these forums. Therefore, at the time, they didn't work. Therefore, there was no need to be an ass.
Back to top Go down
Michael1798
Michael1798

IGN : Michael1798

PostSubject: Re: My Haiku that I made 4 years ago   My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 1:19 am

Yh Solare is rite plants is one sylable (u cant go Pla-nts its just plants)
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: My Haiku that I made 4 years ago   My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 11:57 am

Tyleh wrote:
ninjaian14 wrote:

I am A ninja
Hello

Example:

Since this got bumped...

At the time you posted this, HTML wasn't enabled on these forums. Therefore, at the time, they didn't work. Therefore, there was no need to be an ass.

Sorry :/ I didn't know at the time but still sorry about that and I don't care if my haiku is lame or not guys it was made in 6th grade I was bad at writing back then lol. Why is this thread continuing? PLEASE AND THREAD xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Haiku that I made 4 years ago   My Haiku that I made 4 years ago Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Haiku that I made 4 years ago
Page 1 of 1