UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Last day of school?! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLast day of school?! - Page 2 I_voting_barLast day of school?! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Last day of school?! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLast day of school?! - Page 2 I_voting_barLast day of school?! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Last day of school?!

Go down 
+5
Daraku9
desiareluvbird
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
InvokedFury
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Last day of school?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 7:50 pm

InvokedFury wrote:

That...is not good, AT ALL. I'm going to be moving to the Philippines until I finish my college there (parent's choice...), so I may end up staying there all throughout highschool-college. The Philippines is sort of located by Asia, so I don't know if I would be able to even get on with the EU or NA version of Combat Arms...

However, if I'm not able to hack my IP (no clue what that means o.o), the clan won't be taken down, but instead I would probably have it be run by the admins. If I wouldn't be able to get on at all, meaning not being able to get on during my time of staying there, I would give someone my account to be able to lead the clan; but personally I think it would be better to let the admins run it and appoint an admin as the 2nd leader or something to take over incase that happens.

^ If that happens, we would probably end up like that EliteShots clan, without a leader they have admins running it.
Philippines?.... Theoretically thats in Asiasoft territory (S.E.A. (South East Asia)) who have blocked us from getting Asiasoft Passports (therefore we have likely blocked people in their territory from getting ours). On the other hand even though the Philippines is right smack in the middle of their territory they don't seem to have language options for Filipino nor have any regional support for people in that area so you might not be in their territory for some reason and could be supported by NEXON of North America since NEXON of NA supports every country that doesn't already have support (like the Aussies and New Zealanders and any place in the world that is not supported by Asiasoft or Nexon of Japan, Korea, China, EU or BR). Worst case scenario you'll be stuck in the Philippines playing Sudden Attack (Asiasoft decided to publish Sudden Attack instead of CA).

Last edited by Daraku9 on May 19th 2010, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Terrible spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 8:44 pm

InvokedFury wrote:
However, if I'm not able to hack my IP (no clue what that means o.o), the clan won't be taken down, but instead I would probably have it be run by the admins. If I wouldn't be able to get on at all, meaning not being able to get on during my time of staying there, I would give someone my account to be able to lead the clan; but personally I think it would be better to let the admins run it and appoint an admin as the 2nd leader or something to take over incase that happens.

^ If that happens, we would probably end up like that EliteShots clan, without a leader they have admins running it.
It's not exactly an IP hack, persay. More of a reroute of information than anything (hence why it causes so much lag). I'm certain you could manage to at least do that which would allow you to perform some administration tasks in Combat Arms if nothing else.

What needs to happen is a new server that does USA vs. World or something like that. It would be similar to the EU vs. USA servers found in WarRock, for those that have played that game.

On a side note, I've played with a friend in Europe from the States using an IP workaround, so I know it's possible. =)
Back to top Go down
SgtNiox94
SgtNiox94

IGN : SgtNiox94

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 8:51 pm

I get out of school Friday half day may 28th i have 2 pizza parties this week and i have In School Suspention school sux d***
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 9:13 pm

Well, get this: seniors such as myself are normally exempt from final exams if they make A's in their classes and don't have a disciplinary offense for the semester.

I'm one of the top academic kids in my class--graduating 4th in my class, I have something like a 99 GPA, a near perfect ACT score, and I'm headed to a hugely prestigious college next year, Vanderbilt University. I have to take exams. Let me explain why.

We have a dress code at my school that prohibits logos on shirts. Fine, but if you wear a shirt with a logo, you have to pay money for a sticker to cover it. WTF. I wore a North Face jacket to school one day and got in trouble for not having stickers. So the assistant principle gives me an offense, but I'm a smartass to him and prove it's a pointless excuse to make me come to school for exams anyway. He revokes it.

So, things go smoothly for a while and then he asks me a question across a room full of noisy kids. I don't understand what he said, so I ask, "What?" and shrug like I don't know what he's saying. He runs over to me, grabs me by the arm, and says I yelled at him and was rude to him, assigns another offense, and then proceeds to remind me how much of a delinquent I am for the remainder of the week.

WTF.

My school is BS. And now I have exams tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 9:45 pm

Sounds like my old elementary school (except the yard duties were racist, sexist and were so stupid that a lot of kids took advantage of them and outsmarted them). In my school a lot of Seniors get to skip out on finals since finals are a week or so after Seniors leave but a few teachers (who happen to be almost all of mine) assign final projects and make the final tests earlier to compensate.

Last edited by Daraku9 on May 19th 2010, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't add "since finals are a week or so after Seniors leave")
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

IGN : DyingHeaven

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 10:58 pm

My last day of school is June 4th, going from 9th grade into 10th grade.

InvokedFury wrote:
By the way, for anyone who is/has gone through their first day of high school... Was your first day good/bad? Cause I'm afraid I'm going to end up getting lost around campus and show up 30 minutes late or something...

Well, on my first day of High School i was a bit surprised to find out it started like, 30 mins later then Elementary/Middle School lol. So, after my mom drops me off and everything, I was a bit worried when I was in school like 45 mins early (thinking it had started by now) and it was empty...
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 12:00 am

Dying Heavens wrote:
My last day of school is June 4th, going from 9th grade into 10th grade.

InvokedFury wrote:
By the way, for anyone who is/has gone through their first day of high school... Was your first day good/bad? Cause I'm afraid I'm going to end up getting lost around campus and show up 30 minutes late or something...

Well, on my first day of High School i was a bit surprised to find out it started like, 30 mins later then Elementary/Middle School lol. So, after my mom drops me off and everything, I was a bit worried when I was in school like 45 mins early (thinking it had started by now) and it was empty...

lol fail dat is pretty bad that is why u go and chek up on these thigns and go c your highskewl b4 u go or at least now wen it starts unlikes some1 -coughs dying-
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 9:34 am

InvokedFury wrote:

It's not that bad. You just have to know where all your classes are and have the materials for them. My first day I was paranoid and showed up 45 minutes early but even if something goes terribly wrong your teachers will know your new and will cut you some slack.
Back to top Go down
Devils_Fury
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Devils_Fury

IGN : Smexy// Devils_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 7:06 pm

Mine is June 6 ^^ cuz of a snow storm we wer out more than a week so we got to make up a week of school
Back to top Go down
SgtNiox94
SgtNiox94

IGN : SgtNiox94

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 7:30 pm

Ok Invoked well the first day of high school is pretty weird i just started this year. My first stay was crazy my highschool is complicated and i had trouble finding my class rooms. The only weird thing is getting used to seeing alot of guys with beards.
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 7:41 pm

Daraku9 wrote:
It's not that bad. You just have to know where all your classes are and have the materials for them. My first day I was paranoid and showed up 45 minutes early but even if something goes terribly wrong your teachers will know your new and will cut you some slack.

I would rather show up to school earlier than later. xD

SgtNiox94 wrote:
Ok Invoked well the first day of high school is pretty weird i just started this year. My first stay was crazy my highschool is complicated and i had trouble finding my class rooms. The only weird thing is getting used to seeing alot of guys with beards.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to check out the campus before school officially starts, so I guess I don't have to worry too much about that. And lol about the "seeing guys with beards". I used to think the same thing too =P.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 8:07 pm

No really, its fine coming 15 minutes early on the first day but 45 is extreme. My teacher showed up 5 minutes before class started and you might be waiting around like I did. Your most important problem will be finding your classes since your school map might not be 100% accurate (my school was going through a small remodel so my room was on the opposite side of the building it was supposed to be) and finding a spot to eat lunch at that you should coordinate with your friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last day of school?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2