UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Last day of school?! I_vote_lcapLast day of school?! I_voting_barLast day of school?! I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Last day of school?! I_vote_lcapLast day of school?! I_voting_barLast day of school?! I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Last day of school?!

Go down 
+5
Daraku9
desiareluvbird
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
InvokedFury
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

Last day of school?! Empty
PostSubject: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 12:45 am

When is the last day of school for you and what what will you be moving on to?

Last day of school for me is May 27th. I'm in 8th grade at the moment, but I'll be going to 9th grade in High School and taking honors for English and Science; I've been in pre-honor/G.A.T.E. English/Science/History classes and Junior Scholarship Fed. all through Middle School. I have finals all throughout this week ( Going to be a little inactive this week, I need to study D:), but next week is going to fly by easy with graduation/promotion practice and 8th grade grad parties and those AWSUM huge jumpy thingies. Rofl xD.

By the way, for anyone who is/has gone through their first day of high school... Was your first day good/bad? Cause I'm afraid I'm going to end up getting lost around campus and show up 30 minutes late or something... (My first day of Middle School didn't quite turn out how I expected it to...lol.)
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 1:19 am

InvokedFury wrote:
When is the last day of school for you and what what will you be moving on to?

Last day of school for me is May 27th. I'm in 8th grade at the moment, but I'll be going to 9th grade in High School and taking honors for English and Science; I've been in pre-honor/G.A.T.E. English/Science/History classes and Junior Scholarship Fed. all through Middle School. I have finals all throughout this week ( Going to be a little inactive this week, I need to study D:), but next week is going to fly by easy with graduation/promotion practice and 8th grade grad parties and those AWSUM huge jumpy thingies. Rofl xD.

By the way, for anyone who is/has gone through their first day of high school... Was your first day good/bad? Cause I'm afraid I'm going to end up getting lost around campus and show up 30 minutes late or something... (My first day of Middle School didn't quite turn out how I expected it to...lol.)

i found highschool pretty good and i moved there to that highskewl dat summer and made may freinds i found it pretty hard well if any 1 tries to push u arond push em back i dnt think they will and trust me highskewl is gonna fly by all i remember was bein in gr9 now goiin onto gr11 went by fast
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 3:38 pm

InvokedFury wrote:
It's not bad at all, really. Even if something goes wrong there will be countless other kids your age making the same mistakes.

College, however, might be different. I'm going to a school in August that has a pretty big campus so I might get lost. I doubt it, but it's still possible. =)
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

IGN : pker1212

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 5:19 pm

i'm in 11th grade and going to 12th... lasy day of school is May 29 xD
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 5:31 pm

im iin gr10 goin to gr 11 and i end june 2nd and then.... PARTY TIME!
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 5:32 pm

rofl! my lST DAY OF SCHOOL party is at meh house xD with my freinds from school and work... and i'll be going to 12th grade!! woot thats when i get my licens! lol
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 6:14 pm

June 15th (not sure why its so late). I'm going to college but supposedly things are supposed to be lax there so I might get on more often (and if NX cards really are on campuses then I'll finally be able to buy more perms)
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 6:47 pm

dang! u have like idk a month or something.....
Back to top Go down
SgtNiox94
SgtNiox94

IGN : SgtNiox94

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 6:48 pm

Fingley my life i get out the 28th of May....AND im having my finals SCREW U SCHOOL!!
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 6:57 pm

rofl! wow......
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 10:25 am

Tyleh wrote:
It's not bad at all, really. Even if something goes wrong there will be countless other kids your age making the same mistakes.

College, however, might be different. I'm going to a school in August that has a pretty big campus so I might get lost. I doubt it, but it's still possible. =)

Damn, college?! D;

I may end up switching high schools later during the year though, because my parents are deciding to move to another place, out of the country. Worst part is that it's their "home place", and that I have no idea how to speak the language there, and I can just barely understand some of it.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 11:59 am

InvokedFury wrote:
Tyleh wrote:

Damn, college?! D;

I may end up switching high schools later during the year though, because my parents are deciding to move to another place, out of the country. Worst part is that it's their "home place", and that I have no idea how to speak the language there, and I can just barely understand some of it.
I take back what I said before. That might be bad. =)
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 4:16 pm

lol 2more years i go to collage D: now i'm stuck with 2 mean teachers till school is over....
Back to top Go down
robles56
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
robles56

IGN : robles56

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 4:35 pm

Quote :

Lol let me guess.. Phillippines!! lols My school ends at June 25 IDK WHY TF does it end soooo late i want to go on vacation already
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 6:29 pm

InvokedFury wrote:
Tyleh wrote:

Damn, college?! D;

Wait a minute...WHAT!!! You know there is a chance that the country you are going to may be supported by Combat Arms Europe (if its in Europe) or Brasil (if its in South America. I think Mexico is supported by our CA) and you won't be able to play our version of CA unless you find a way to hack your IP address.

Edit: Unless you are moving to some French part of Canada (or Mexico) you are screwed (What's going to happen to the clan!?!?!)!

Last edited by Daraku9 on May 19th 2010, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added "Edit")
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 6:30 pm

DANG!! collage already really dude
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 6:37 pm

lol cant wait till college not sure i might go to 1 in da states
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 6:41 pm

lol well when i'm in 12th grade then i have 1 more year! =D
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 6:45 pm

Daraku9 wrote:
InvokedFury wrote:

Damn, college?! D;

Wait a minute...WHAT!!! You know there is a chance that the country you are going to may be supported by Combat Arms Europe (if its in Europe) or Brasil (if its in South America. I think Mexico is supported by our CA) and you won't be able to play our version of CA unless you find a way to hack your IP address.

Edit: Unless you are moving to some French part of Canada (or Mexico) you are screwed (What's going to happen to the clan!?!?!)!
Seems you can hack your IP (it's going to make you lag a lot) but seriously WHERE ARE YOU MOVING TO AND IS IT GOING TO EFFECT THE CLAN?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 6:46 pm

rofl!! if i see a hacker i would tell him to stop or if i see a hacker in my clan i would of kiked him.....
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 6:53 pm

desiareluvbird wrote:
rofl!! if i see a hacker i would tell him to stop or if i see a hacker in my clan i would of kiked him.....
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100427055744AAcJqfv
Not really hacking (not that I know of) but still...

It's hella lame that "Global NEXON" isn't global but re routing your IP technically isn't hacking and is definitely not giving you an advantage (I heard that internet is better out of the country than in the US since we have some kind of bad internet system but it should be no different if your running it out of the country).
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 6:58 pm

oh lol...
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 7:26 pm

robles56 wrote:
Lol let me guess.. Phillippines!! lols My school ends at June 25 IDK WHY TF does it end soooo late i want to go on vacation already

How the heck did you know, o_o. I think when you get off of school depends on when you started. I started in like August 17 or something...

Daraku9 wrote:
Daraku9 wrote:
InvokedFury wrote:

Damn, college?! D;

Seems you can hack your IP (it's going to make you lag a lot) but seriously WHERE ARE YOU MOVING TO AND IS IT GOING TO EFFECT THE CLAN?!?!?!

That...is not good, AT ALL. I'm going to be moving to the Philippines until I finish my college there (parent's choice...), so I may end up staying there all throughout highschool-college. The Philippines is sort of located by Asia, so I don't know if I would be able to even get on with the EU or NA version of Combat Arms...

However, if I'm not able to hack my IP (no clue what that means o.o), the clan won't be taken down, but instead I would probably have it be run by the admins. If I wouldn't be able to get on at all, meaning not being able to get on during my time of staying there, I would give someone my account to be able to lead the clan; but personally I think it would be better to let the admins run it and appoint an admin as the 2nd leader or something to take over incase that happens.

^ If that happens, we would probably end up like that EliteShots clan, without a leader they have admins running it.

Last edited by InvokedFury on May 19th 2010, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 7:29 pm

aww sis.... D; but like really threwout ur highschool-collage
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 7:32 pm

Yes. I was supposed to move sometime this year by December, but my parents are having a house built there but it hasn't been finished yet, so we're waiting.

My parents said it's possible that we might be moving sometime next year. Either way, if I wouldn't be able to play CA, I would still come onto these forums to keep up to date on what happens (if the clan stays up that long and doesn't die down entirely, aswell as the forums).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last day of school?!   Last day of school?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last day of school?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next