UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 I_voting_barKongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 I_voting_barKongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Kongreagate EVENT!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 7:11 am

I doubt it. If they can't even beat Sri Lanka in a series, you'd think that they can't beat England. Australia did do well in the game tonight though.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 4:01 am

Yeah true and TBH I thought we should of won last year in England. We had such a huge advantage in the first test and if we had won, we would of won the series IMO. I believe whats making Australia vulnerable is that when we get into a attacking position, we're not able to convert it into a winning one, as previous Australian sides have been able to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 5:51 am

Well Mitchell Johnson bowled really badly, and that's partly why we lost.

I agree with you on the fact that Australia are unable to capitalise on advantages. For example, we had Sri Lanka at 8-107 but we failed to dismiss Malinga, one of the world's worst batsmen and Matthews.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 5:49 am

Yeah and not only is Johnson bowling quite badly, his batting is not there anymoe, he isnt bashing those usual lower order runs.
If Australia is too win, the star players have to fire. We can still win if 1 or 2 players have a bad series but if 1 main player eg: Ponting, Johnson, Hauritz, Watson, or Clarke fail then it'll be extremely hard to win because IMO this Australian team feeds on confidence, if one teammate does well then the rest of the team will.
If only this team was like the previous ones, feeding on opponents instead of confidence.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 6:01 am

Ever since he scored that half century, he's tried to bat like a real batsman, rather than just slog it like a tailender. I disagree when you say the team feeds on confidence, they must have been full of confidence when they had Sri Lanka at 8-107. The new guy, Xavier Doherty was on a hat-trick. Maybe it was that they were too full of confidence that they can't win. People like Johnson, Ponting, Clarke, Watson and Hussey have to get decent scores in order for Australia to win.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 8:15 pm

Ok are you guys talking about Cricket or something? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 12:59 am

Correct!
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 9:56 am

Sweet. lol Cricket is fun but hard and confusing to play
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 4:13 am

It's is pretty easy after you get the hang of it. It'll only take a few hours if you really want to learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kongreagate EVENT!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2