UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!

Go down 
+3
U54222
NinjaIan15
Tyleh
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 8:22 am

Nope I'm at 130k of gp Sad But NX is coming to Australia soon so theres no need for the L9
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 8:26 am

Randomprsn wrote:
The perm L96A1 should be coming out soon. Do you have enough GP to get it?
No, but I hate it so I don't really want it. I've got a permanent M107CQ right now.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:59 pm

L96A1 is way too inaccurate to be honest. A lot of flaws with the weapon, ever since the M-200 came out, I've hated the L96A1.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 6:56 pm

:'( I loved the L96A1! Although that wasn't my favorite sniper, my favorite sniper was the L115A3 Very Happy.

I say was because I can't play CA on my computer anymore D:

My dad Uninstalled every single game I had on my computer and put Administrator passwords on Installing everything so my fucking dad just went all crazy and pissed me off with his stupid admin shit. I can't even run a damn Virus scan because he is fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 7:57 pm

You must love your dad.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 8:46 pm

After seeing what Tyleh was able to accomplish I feel like perming a scope or silencer but I will have to do it in stages over a long period of time because I don't have much GP so it might not be worth it for me.

ninjaian14 wrote:
:'( I loved the L96A1! Although that wasn't my favorite sniper, my favorite sniper was the L115A3 Very Happy.

I say was because I can't play CA on my computer anymore D:

My dad Uninstalled every single game I had on my computer and put Administrator passwords on Installing everything so my fucking dad just went all crazy and pissed me off with his stupid admin shit. I can't even run a damn Virus scan because he is fucking retarded.

A work around for this is to run CA from another computer in your network (install CA to a folder in the shared docs from another computer and access it on the computer you want to play on) or run CA from a USB flash drive that is at least 4 Gb (since it has to be able to hold CA. You will have to install CA from another computer obviously). If there is a block on being able to execute the program then there might not be much you can do but if your dad isn't particularly tech savvy he might not have put a password on the system. If so then you can press F8 (the button depends on your Bios) on the start up screen and run in safe mode with networking which might bypass the administrator privileges (if doing this turns off your virus protection then don't continue to run the computer this way and restart it as the normal boot). I don't want you to get into a HUGE argument with your dad but you could do the following two as a last case scenario to play CA if your life depended on it: set a system password (which can be set by accessing a menu on startup by pressing an F button that depends on your bios) which would give you even higher privileges over the computer than your dad and you might be able to make another administrator account to change his admin account to a basic user account allowing you to change the settings to your liking or open the computer case and swap out the hard drive with another compatible one (an example of a compatible one would be another desktop hard drive. A laptop hard drive would be hard to remove/ not have the compatible connectors) so you can play CA on the computer with better technical specs while running on a computer only you have access to.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 12:06 am

My dad did this for a good reason. He is trying to keep me from killing my EXPENSIVE graphics card that could hardly be supported by my BS ASS power supply. Also I know what I had to do I was just thinking to ask one of you to upload a .zip file to like megaupload or something give me the link so I can download it from their.

Yes I can download things but not install things thats my problem. I can't even run a virus scan I don't think I haven't tried manually doing it but it can't do a background scan if i leave the pc on for more than 10 min.

My dad put a Admin password on the installation shit and he put a user profile password to keep me from staying on the pc for so long which is bs and I don't like it when they tell me how long I should be on the pc I am usually doing something actually important now.

My life kinda does depend on it but I DO NOT WANT TO KILL MY BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS/VIDEO CARD (same difference same exact thing). I just can't wait til' I get a job and buy my own shit Very Happy

PM me if you want to know what graphics card I have. Also PM me if you want to know what I am playing to do with my money.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 5:05 am

Tyleh, I'm jealous. I want the M107CQ. If I had it for one day, I'd be happy, it's that awesome. But I can't buy it with GP and I'm not going to get NX anytime soon. Sad

I only use rapid fire sniper rifles right now as there isn't a one hit kill rifle accurate enough.

Ninjaian, there is a simple solution to your problem. STOP playing Combat Arms for a month or so, show you dad how good you've been then ask him to let you play only on weekends or something. Maybe he'd let you.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 6:00 am

Ninjaian, the solution is simple; kick your dad in the balls. Jokes :L

Anyway, the M107CQ is a sniper that I like and dislike, it has double scope but the recoil is MASSIVE. I prefer the DSR subsonic or the TPG-1 Pro as they have high accuracy and OHK.
Im planning on getting the DSR and Rec7 once I get nx (NX is coming to AUS but idk when).

& for rapid fire snipers, I kinda hate them since noobs join sniper only matches and just continuously fire and BAM! lotto headshot -_-
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 7:26 am

The M107CQ only looks like it has massive recoil because when you use it, you're almost always using the double scope. If you only use the single scope, the recoil isn't that much. I'm not high enough level the buy the TPG-1 yet, but I'm going to try it out as soon as i level.

I heard a rumor that the NX will come to Australia in October sometime. I don't think I'm going to get any until my birthday, in November.

What's wrong with rapid fire snipers? They do a decent amount of damage per shot, are more accurate than some one hit kill snipers and have a lot more ammo.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 9:14 am

SoSpecial wrote:
Ninjaian, the solution is simple; kick your dad in the balls. Jokes :L

Anyway, the M107CQ is a sniper that I like and dislike, it has double scope but the recoil is MASSIVE. I prefer the DSR subsonic or the TPG-1 Pro as they have high accuracy and OHK.
Im planning on getting the DSR and Rec7 once I get nx (NX is coming to AUS but idk when).

& for rapid fire snipers, I kinda hate them since noobs join sniper only matches and just continuously fire and BAM! lotto headshot -_-

You realize the TPG-1 is more accurate than the DSR-1 Subsonic? But referring back to Wikipedia, it has a low drop-off, meaning that it's unable to shoot in very far distances where the DSR-1 and the M107CQ can. Kill Creek for an example
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 9:36 am

Randomprsn wrote:
The M107CQ only looks like it has massive recoil because when you use it, you're almost always using the double scope. If you only use the single scope, the recoil isn't that much. I'm not high enough level the buy the TPG-1 yet, but I'm going to try it out as soon as i level.

I heard a rumor that the NX will come to Australia in October sometime. I don't think I'm going to get any until my birthday, in November.

What's wrong with rapid fire snipers? They do a decent amount of damage per shot, are more accurate than some one hit kill snipers and have a lot more ammo.

Referring to the semi snipers, its frustrating when low level noobs who can only buy snipers such as msg90, sr25 come into games and just keep shooting. Thats no skill and its very annoying. Yes they are more accurate but doesnt that mean it takes more skill and accuracy to kill with an OHK sniper? & of course they'll have more ammo its a 2 shot kill.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 10:15 am

With a one hit kill sniper like the L96A1, there is hardly any accuracy. The TPG-1 has higher accuracy but I can't buy that gun yet. The M107CQ range also has high accuracy but I can't get that either. Seeing as I prefer accurate snipers, I prefer the MSG-90 and SR 25 over the L96A1 as it is the only one hit kill sniper available to me currently. You also have to be accurate with rapid fire snipers as you still have to aim and fire properly. If you randomly fire, there is little chance you will get a hit, let alone a kill (unless it's Death Room or Junk Flea).

One hit kill snipers can also be a two shot kill if that shot was 'tanked'. I think that it's better to go for something with more ammo and higher accuracy in long range maps like Snow Valley and Kill Creek and snipers like the L96A1 in Junk Flea or Death Room.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 10:55 am

Yeah true but I'm good with the L96A1 so maybe that's why I prefer it.
I wanna have an all clan sniper game so bad. Idk why though :L
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 3:37 pm

You don't get it do you. My computer isn't going to be able to run CA without killing it's self quickly. This computer is meant for school and internet usage.

Like i said about probably ten times by now, in about a year or so I can get a job. Getting a job means money, also if I save that money it equals a new computer built by me (hopefully).

I also need to save that money for more important things so I may not be able to play CA for a while IDK when I will get to it just depends on time money and the future as of in 1years or more from now.

I will not kick my dad in the balls.

I will not ask my dad for privileges of CA.

I will not install a game on this PC ever again.

I no longer have steam r anything to do with gaming on my pc Al rid of.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 11:57 pm

So how's the progress Tyleh?
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 2:11 am

Permed it about a week ago, actually. The post must have gotten flooded by you guys arguing about the TPG-1 and DSR.

Tyleh wrote:
The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Combat11

I'VE DONE IT!!

So proud of myself. =3
Fun facts:

You actually don't need 3,500 days to perm anything. I don't know for sure, but I would guess around 3,450 -- 3,470 is actually required.

Let's just assume that you actually need 3,500, though. That brings the price of any 100GP/day item to 210,600GP total to perm it, AS LONG AS you buy the item at 90 day intervals consistently. If you buy at 30 day intervals, the price per day actually increases.

Currently I also have 540 days worth of aviators, so I doubt I'll ever need to buy headgear again.

I'm currently raising money to perm either a extended mag or S3 silencer. I don't know which, but I've got plenty of time to decide. =3
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 5:58 pm

Extended Mags in my opinion. Dun really need S3...
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 6:15 pm

That looks so weird lol your characters neck is like very small too.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 6:47 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 11:27 pm

U54222 wrote:
Extended Mags in my opinion. Dun really need S3...
I hate added reload speed. I have good enough aim to not need the extra bullets most of the time. I'd perm it for a pistol, definitely, if I did.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 2:16 am

I don't know why but it doesn't matter to me, unless it's 2. I don't really see much of an advantage using suppressors, but it's your GP.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 6:53 am

I don't see any point of perming suppressors or mags. I would perm a scope instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!   The Quest to Perm Sports Shades! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Perm Sports Shades!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2