UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven I_vote_lcapNew Forum Admin: DyingHeaven I_voting_barNew Forum Admin: DyingHeaven I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven I_vote_lcapNew Forum Admin: DyingHeaven I_voting_barNew Forum Admin: DyingHeaven I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven   New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 11:37 pm

DyingHeaven has now been promoted to Forum Administrator!

After much discussion on ways to make the forums better and helping out with many site-related problems; Dying pointed out how it must take a lot of work to run the forum by myself, and thought that perhaps he could help out. With that being said, he agreed to take up the new spot as forum Admin to help me around with the site.

Although there may not be many major changes, his help with the addition of the new "Clan Roster" page and "Clan Member" Usergroup will definitely take a lot of work off my shoulders. Along with being forum admin, he now has the ability to make changes to the site itself, which can range from small things such as minor usergroup/ranking problems, to assigning warnings and bans, or even changing site themes/forum sections if needed.
Back to top Go down
Whitebull
Whitebull

IGN : Whitebull

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven   New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 3:32 pm

Congratz Dying!
Back to top Go down
SgtNiox94
SgtNiox94

IGN : SgtNiox94

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven   New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2010, 7:31 pm

Well congratz Dying. Thanks for helping out Invoked with the forums. I know if I ran my own forum i would have to have at LEAST 20 people to help. xD Anyways good job.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven   New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 10:01 pm

$20 says Dying has at least considered banning me as a joke. xD

Gratz, Dying. Good luck having less free time to play.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven   New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 12:18 am

lol prob well congrats and ahhh i feel so left out been gone for 2wekks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven   New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forum Admin: DyingHeaven
Page 1 of 1