UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Stepping down as clan admin I_vote_lcapStepping down as clan admin I_voting_barStepping down as clan admin I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Stepping down as clan admin I_vote_lcapStepping down as clan admin I_voting_barStepping down as clan admin I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Stepping down as clan admin

Go down 
+5
Whitebull
Daraku9
InvokedFury
SgtNiox94
Tyleh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

Stepping down as clan admin Empty
PostSubject: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:27 am

Guys, the past couple of months with EW and UnDefiable have been great for me. Especially the time spent helping out you guys as admin.

But, unfortunately, I simply don't and won't have the time in the future to hold this staff position any longer. I have lots of things to do this summer, such as two upcoming vacations, required reading and placement exams for my college, and a portrait I was contracted to draw over six months ago (...that should have been finished at least 5 months ago). I'm so behind in what I NEED to be doing that I simply can't keep up the pace playing CA. Not to mention I've played so hard the past month going for 2 of my biggest goals: reaching 2LT and being ranked with K5SD Camo, that I'm a little burned out right now and taking a leave wouldn't be a bad thing. I don't think it would be fair for me to tie up an admin spot and not use it.

I'm not leaving the clan or anything, just dropping my admin position. I (hopefully) will still play Combat Arms every now and again if not to just check up on you guys. =)

Thanks for giving me the best clan experience ever.
--Tyleh
Back to top Go down
SgtNiox94
SgtNiox94

IGN : SgtNiox94

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 4:08 pm

I also want to tell you all that when the school year starts I won't be on Combat Arms as often. I have Weight lifting im gonna be doing to prepare for the upcoming football season, football practice after school, and homework after practice. So im gonna be pretty busy and depending on how long it takes me to finish homework will determine how long I will be on CA. I go to bed at around 10:00 pm Central Time. I can tell you that i WILL be on at LEAST once a week. I will be checking the forums tho everyday just to keep up with the clan things.
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 6:15 pm

I'm glad you had a good time with the clan, and you certainly did help out ALOT as Clan Admin! It sucks that you're stepping down on your admin, but it's a good thing you're using your time to deal with all the important real-life things that need to be dealt with first and save the gaming for the "free time". Good luck!

Be sure to drop by the forums every once in awhile atleast =P
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 9:39 pm

NOT COOL!!!! I think everyone is going to be busy (especially for people who have finals) at one point or another in the year and I don't think you should just give up your position because your overloaded at this moment (its not like there is a limited number of people who can be admin). If your that busy right now then fine but I strongly suggest you ask Invoked to be an admin again later when your not as swamped with work.
Back to top Go down
Whitebull
Whitebull

IGN : Whitebull

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 12:40 am

Im glad you had a great time and experience. It's kinda sad to hear you saying this because in my opinion and many others, your a great clan admin and you help a ton! Good luck with everything though Tyleh!
Back to top Go down
robles56
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
robles56

IGN : robles56

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 8:21 pm

Well, good luck with everything Tyleh... I haven't gotten to meet you much ingame, but I bet you were a nice person.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 12:19 am

oki well tyleh i know u helped out alot u will b missed ty for spending so much time wit us and helping wit us u contributed to the clan alot and b4 i forget i wont b on alot cuz of studys wit highskewl im going into gr11 but takin alot of gr12 classes wich might b hard but i wanna do better this yr i kind of slakced off near the end of the year and go low grades like 65%-70% and should of had 75%+ but yaa tyleh yuo'll b missed of to play wit u agian or atleast tlk wit u every knwo and then
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 4:35 pm

I really despise these moments, they're so emotional, hard to bear it.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 5:52 pm

lol ive notived we've lost alot of ppl in the last couple of months sadly but yaaaa hope its nothing worng like i said and hope u r fine
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 12:05 am

gamerpro2011 wrote:
lol ive notived we've lost alot of ppl in the last couple of months sadly but yaaaa hope its nothing worng like i said and hope u r fine

Not quite. I think around 40% of our actives are on vacation or really busy right now. I haven't gotten to know everyone but from what I know so far we haven't actually lost too many clan members since the creation of the clan (that are worth keeping anyway).
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 1:00 am

lol that r worth keepin..

u know me?

its been abit we've lost
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 1:55 am

I was referring to all the spamming/hacking/QQing/griefer noobs we have been loosing. There are only a few I can think of that I wish were still in the clan. From what I remember most of the good ones stayed in the clan.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 1:57 am

i know that lol i forgot to put lol or w.e beside it i ment it in a funny way kind of not sure how to describe it like the ones we've lost r bad and is good we lost em lol
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 4:45 am

I also have to say this, starting of September 08, 2010 I will be not playing much CA. The reason for that is because I will be attending my 9th grade year of school
and I will be very busy Especially since I have Honors english, but anyways I hope you luck
Tyleh and work hard Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 8:46 pm

Sorry to dig this post back up. I wanted to give you all a little update on what is going on since I've moved into college.

I actually dropped a few classes/rearranged my schedule to have a TON of free time on most afternoons and found out a lot of people on campus actually play Combat Arms (roomie included). You guys may have seen me on the past couple of days because I honestly hadn't anticipated this much free time. Obviously I can't play at the capacity I did before, but the fact that I can play at all is really great.

Since I'm free most of the time (and I feel really guilty for saying this, especially after chalking up how busy I was/would be in college), if you guys ever need an extra admin and decide that I'm the one for the job, I'm here for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepping down as clan admin   Stepping down as clan admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stepping down as clan admin
Page 1 of 1