UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? I_vote_lcapHave you been lucky with the daily login rewards? I_voting_barHave you been lucky with the daily login rewards? I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? I_vote_lcapHave you been lucky with the daily login rewards? I_voting_barHave you been lucky with the daily login rewards? I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?

Go down 
+13
Whitebull
SgtNiox94
ChuckNorris
-Profanity
DyingHeaven
Daraku9
THEMASTAMIGET62
Devils_Fury
Tyleh
InvokedFury
-MUFASAAA-
gamerpro2011
Eyerider
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eyerider
Eyerider

IGN : Eyerider

Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Empty
PostSubject: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 9:42 pm

Well I've been alright with the daily login rewards but I have been mostly getting gear that have no benefits or advantages such as the comm cap, aviator glasses etc. BUT on the other hand, I've gotten Mei and Deckland (they are both mercs if you didn't know ^^) and they are pretty good. So how's your luck with the "Daily Login rewards"?
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 10:04 pm

ive gottten mei once and then alot of exp bonus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-MUFASAAA-
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
-MUFASAAA-

IGN : -MUFASAAA-

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 10:04 pm

Uhh... I got arctic camo once? lol
Back to top Go down
Eyerider
Eyerider

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 10:12 pm

LOL anything else besides your "artic camo"?
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 10:50 pm

Desert Eagle for like 4 days in a row, camo stuffs and glasses. lol
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 11:19 pm

I got camos and aviators for 1 day, both of which I use. It's not exactly spectacular but I'm sure it comes in handy more than mercs do.

Then again I DO have 220K GP, it's not like I can't go buy camo and glasses... >_>
Back to top Go down
Devils_Fury
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Devils_Fury

IGN : Smexy// Devils_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 11:41 pm

I got an Elite mod a camo and a deagle.
Back to top Go down
THEMASTAMIGET62
THEMASTAMIGET62

IGN : mastamiget

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 1:28 am

all i get bsHave you been lucky with the daily login rewards? DarkGreen Cloud
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/A7Xrage62
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 2:30 am

Idk what you mean by lucky. Ive gotten deagle several times and an anaconda black once but since I'm not a pistol guy id say I've only gotten crap.
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

IGN : DyingHeaven

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 4:53 am

2 Urban Camos, an Arctic Camo, 2 Aviators, and 2 Incendiaries...C'mon Nexon quit holding out on me >=o
Back to top Go down
-Profanity
-Profanity

IGN : V-Profanity

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 9:00 am

Knife
shades
desert eagle
camo

No i havent
Back to top Go down
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris

IGN : ChuckNorris

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 10:45 am

I've received 3 incendiary grenades in a row, arctic camo, and some bonus EXP things.
That's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
-Profanity
-Profanity

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 11:09 am

Wow. Mine was really bad
Back to top Go down
SgtNiox94
SgtNiox94

IGN : SgtNiox94

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 2:16 pm

My rewards were some what good. Googles 2x, Red Beret 2x, Fire, woodland camo, Bonus Exp pass, sport shades 2x, Desert Eagle 3x, Advanced back pack 2x, Urban Camo .....to be continued.

Last edited by SgtNiox94 on July 20th 2010, 6:29 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Im gonna keep updating this till the event ends.)
Back to top Go down
-Profanity
-Profanity

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 4:13 pm

Eh, I dont know why mine is bad. It goes up to the 28th so i have a lot more days coming
Back to top Go down
SgtNiox94
SgtNiox94

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 5:42 pm

Yea i have logged in every day for this event. I mean who wants to miss free items for a day! And yea i log on everyday just for those prizes and to raise my kdr.
Back to top Go down
Eyerider
Eyerider

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 1:38 am

Jeez.. so most of you get gear?
Back to top Go down
-Profanity
-Profanity

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 9:20 am

I wonder what I get today.
Back to top Go down
THEMASTAMIGET62
THEMASTAMIGET62

IGN : mastamiget

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 10:16 am

Ganerpro heres your picture Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Waric
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/A7Xrage62
-Profanity
-Profanity

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 11:19 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
SgtNiox94
SgtNiox94

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 6:07 pm

I think I've been very lucky compared to what you all have been getting. Well the best thing i got was that Advanced Back Pack, Bonus EXP, and Desert Eagle but thats about it. What do you think, Have I been lucky with the daily login rewards?
Back to top Go down
Whitebull
Whitebull

IGN : Whitebull

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 12:50 am

Compared to my rewards, definetly. I've gotten like camos.
Back to top Go down
DeathCrossXX
DeathCrossXX

IGN : X_Velocity_X

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 7:30 pm

no all i get is camos or g7a gas or incendiary Sad
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 12:01 am

I have got on lucky once I got Deckland for I think 30 Days Very Happy it was fun
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 5:00 am

The greatest finds I've gotten:

MYST-G
• M107CQ Air Force; 1 day
• AK74U Gold; 7 days

Login Reward
• Rocco (Mercenary); 1 day

I still question is anyone received a Super Elite Moderator from that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?   Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you been lucky with the daily login rewards?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: