UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Recreational Rules! I_vote_lcapRecreational Rules! I_voting_barRecreational Rules! I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Recreational Rules! I_vote_lcapRecreational Rules! I_voting_barRecreational Rules! I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Recreational Rules!

Go down 
+3
desiareluvbird
DyingHeaven
h0tt13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
h0tt13
Retired Member
Retired Member
h0tt13

IGN : h0tt13

Recreational Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Recreational Rules!   Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 5:19 pm

http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=00849

So June 30th seems to be the new update, with a seemingly fun new server
If u read in this link its lower recoil, LARGER HITBOXES?? and even a SUPER SOLDIER OPTION??
WHAA??
any ideas on what this is all about??
are we gonna like be able to be a Super spy thingy?
are we gonna be giants? (larger hitboxes)
is it gonna be like hacking?? (large hitboxes+low recoil+ super soldier)??
Is it really gonna be relaxed and fun?? or are they just giving a preview of what hacks are like?
guess we gotta just wait and see
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

IGN : DyingHeaven

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Rules!   Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 6:13 pm

Your right, once people see what playing with low recoil is like, that alone might make people want it in normal servers...meaning HACKERS Sad
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

IGN : pker1212

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Rules!   Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 6:44 pm

aww jeez i dont like hte look of that but the new update on the new sever and stuff sounds kinda nice..... but the new recoil and stuff like that mean's pple r prolly gonna buy the guns then might be hackers.......
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Rules!   Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 7:49 pm

I think this update wouldn't that bad depending on if there is a either separate or no kdr tracking for this area. Firstly, rec rules would probably be a magnet for hackers and suck up hackers from the other servers which would have to deal with less players. Because of the super soldier option you would be able to cc before a hacker screws with you kdr. If there is no kdr then it would be perfect for clan practice since ppl usually talk a lot and get type kills in those and it would allow for more strategic and less competitive game-play to maintain kdr.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Rules!   Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 7:55 pm

I don't see how this makes the game "easier", as Nexon seems to think. Everybody is still on a level playing field. As a matter of fact the less recoil rules will probably lead to skilled players doing even better than unskilled ones due to the fact that you can now aim for the head instead of the less risky body shots we're all accustomed to.

And Daraku, Nexon has confirmed REC KDR will be separate from normal KDR.
Back to top Go down
Whitebull
Whitebull

IGN : Whitebull

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Rules!   Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 9:14 pm

The update seems to have its ups and downs i guess. So I dont know what to think of it.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Rules!   Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 1:52 am

i guess it seems better and ya if it does attract more hakcers 2wards that server its kind of a good thing beaicase then that is less hakcers in the other servers and wat bout the cqb lol cuz dat gun already has like no recooil lol so it would have no recoil at all wen scoped in
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Rules!   Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 6:51 pm

I don't think it will attract hackers to that server either.

For one, they do it more for extreme powerleveling and high KDRs, so unless REC rules offers massive experience, I don't see the hackers going there, especially when their REC KDRs don't affect their regular KDRs.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Rules!   Recreational Rules! Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 10:52 pm

oo for real dat kewl lol well who knows we will c maybe first few days jsut to c it out i will try it out though looks like fun some wat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recreational Rules!   Recreational Rules! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recreational Rules!
Page 1 of 1