UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
General suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGeneral suggestions - Page 2 I_voting_barGeneral suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
General suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGeneral suggestions - Page 2 I_voting_barGeneral suggestions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

General suggestions

Go down 
+7
gamerpro2011
DyingHeaven
desiareluvbird
SgtNiox94
Tyleh
InvokedFury
Daraku9
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

General suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 10:06 pm

robles56 wrote:
what red color scheme? I only see a blue top saying undefiable and the rest is black lol

He was referring to the red buttons (Quote/Edit/Etc.) on each post, and the buttons on the NavBar. Originally, the website's color scheme was supposed to be red, but I made the banner and some usergroup colors blue, so it doesn't quite match. xD
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 11:51 pm

InvokedFury wrote:
robles56 wrote:
what red color scheme? I only see a blue top saying undefiable and the rest is black lol

He was referring to the red buttons (Quote/Edit/Etc.) on each post, and the buttons on the NavBar. Originally, the website's color scheme was supposed to be red, but I made the banner and some usergroup colors blue, so it doesn't quite match. xD

It doesn't really matter. I kind of like it mixed since it makes it easier to identify specific things even if the whole site isn't color coordinated between two colors (isn't killing my eyes either).
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 8:15 pm

Some things that need to be added: "Combat Arms News" section since people usually like talking about new updates so it should have its own section, an "In Game Clan Rules" post for CW, normal game and Clan Event conduct, some kind of way for us to say when we are probably going to be on (possibly using the calendar) during the week without having to write it out in a post and possibly a section to post links elsewhere such as Youtube videos or information on any site (that doesn't have viruses or spyware obviously) but should be labeled if it has mature content (like swearing or minor violence but perverse things shouldn't be permitted) (these types of things should be like cool montages, some place to get a cool signature, or the CBL page).
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 4:50 am

Since there are more and more people joining who might be uneasy about joining a clan forum I think it is necessary to write somewhere in the account creation process that it is suggested not to use your email, password or user name of your CA account for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 12:21 am

Daraku9 wrote:
Since there are more and more people joining who might be uneasy about joining a clan forum I think it is necessary to write somewhere in the account creation process that it is suggested not to use your email, password or user name of your CA account for obvious reasons.

Thats a good idea.

I have a suggestion You Admins should delete the clan members that are rarley on anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:47 am

ninjaian14 wrote:
Daraku9 wrote:

Thats a good idea.

I have a suggestion You Admins should delete the clan members that are rarley on anymore.

We do. We are thinking about removing some players fairly soon (we got a lot of spaces though so we don't feel that rushed about it).
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 2:12 am

Daraku9 wrote:
ninjaian14 wrote:
Daraku9 wrote:

Thats a good idea.

We do. We are thinking about removing some players fairly soon (we got a lot of spaces though so we don't feel that rushed about it).
True we do have a lot of spaces but I was just wondering since I haven't seen them since never lol so yeah
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 5:03 am

I would strongly suggest removal of the inactive members who haven't even registered within the Forums. It will easily pinpoint that they obviously didn't have the time (to look at it?), aren't active enough to do so, or simply don't care for the clan.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:59 pm

U54222 wrote:
I would strongly suggest removal of the inactive members who haven't even registered within the Forums. It will easily pinpoint that they obviously didn't have the time (to look at it?), aren't active enough to do so, or simply don't care for the clan.

Oh yeah true that.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 3:50 pm

ninjaian14 wrote:
U54222 wrote:

Oh yeah true that.
We have thought of that but if we forced people to join the forums as soon as they joined the clan we would loose around 80% of our applicants before they even spend 5 min the clan and if we force the current members to join the forum we would loose about 75%. Even if there was absolutely no player loss from either option it seems that the common CA player has no idea how to behave in forums and we would be banning clan members left and right.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 3:57 pm

Daraku9 wrote:
ninjaian14 wrote:
U54222 wrote:

Oh yeah true that.
We have thought of that but if we forced people to join the forums as soon as they joined the clan we would loose around 80% of our applicants before they even spend 5 min the clan and if we force the current members to join the forum we would loose about 75%. Even if there was absolutely no player loss from either option it seems that the common CA player has no idea how to behave in forums and we would be banning clan members left and right.

I meant inactive members, that barely even log in. I don't mind anything about active members currently. they're free to roam Combat Arms, the forums isn't vital to join.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 4:05 pm

Inactives? We have a list of around 15 that are going to be kicked but finding inactives is hard since we recruit them at different times so some people are on the east coast while some people seem inactive but actually get on at 1:00 in the morning because they live in Australia. We are relying on Invoked to figure out who is truly inactive since she is on for the biggest span of time through varying times of the day.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 5:56 pm

well im on till like 3am pacifci so i can help wit da oki
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 7:45 am

I live in Australia so dont kick me, Randomprsn, and Eyerider :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: