UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! I_vote_lcapJune 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! I_voting_barJune 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! I_vote_lcapJune 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! I_voting_barJune 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Empty
PostSubject: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 5:19 pm

Hello guys Very Happy.

My previous topic "Major Forum Updates" gave you a heads up on some of the expected updates I've been slowly working/adding onto the site. I haven't had the chance to add everything I planned on, but a majority of it has made it's way onto the site. I hope you guys enjoy some of these updates and find them useful as it took quite some work and time to figure out how these would be done! Here is a list of what has been added:

Miscellaneous Updates:
  • A chatbox pop up link has been added to the Homepage message, this will open a minimized pop up for the chatbox.
  • The Forum Width has been changed to 90%, making the forums wider than before.
  • "Noob" Usergroup has been removed.
  • Points Field has been removed.
  • The "Who's Online?" imagine at the bottom of the forums has been changed.

June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Whoseo10

New Forum Categories:
  • A "Moderator" section has been added for Forum Moderators.
  • A "Gaming" section has been added where users can discuss Video Games, Consoles, etc. This can be found under the "General" category.
  • A "Reviews" sub-forum has been added to the "Gaming" section to share your reviews on games.
  • The "Media" section has been updated with 4 sub-categories: Videos, Music, Art, Writing.
    June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Forumpreview

Profile Updates:
  • Profile Field added: What type of player are you?
    *] Profile Field added: Favorite Weapon
  • Profile Field added: Equipment/Gear
  • Profile Field added: Favorite Map(s)
  • Profile Field added: Nickname
  • "Jobs/Hobbies" field has been changed to "Interests"
  • Contact Field added: Xfire Username
  • A "Warning Level" field has been added to indicate the number of warnings you have received by a Moderator.
    June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! WarningBar-Gloss1: Clean
    June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! WarningBar-Gloss2: Moderate
    June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! WarningBar-Gloss3: Dangerous
    June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! WarningBar-Gloss4: Dirty
    June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! WarningBar-Gloss6sharp: Banned

Colors | Images | Buttons:
  • Profile Fields on a post have been bolded and color-coded.
  • The Calendar Navbar button has been made to fit the existing Navbar buttons.
  • New Rank Badges (Admin, Super Mod, Clan Admin, Moderator, Member, Banned) have been redesigned with a glossy-dark theme. June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Rankpreview

Moods:
You can set your mood by going to your Profile settings. Currently, you can choose from the following:
Accomplished, Alone, Angry, Annoyed, Anxious, Ashamed, Blah, Bored, Bouncy, Calm, Cheerful, Cold, Confused, Cool, Curious, Disappointed, Evil, Excited, Happy, Lazy, In Love, Relaxed, Sad, Shocked, Tired. These will display as icons on your profile/posts.
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Smilies7June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Smilies13June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Smilies10June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Up_to_somethingJune 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! MagwinkJune 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Posticon3June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Corkysm8June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Drooltired1June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! SleepingJune 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Eek5

Useful Links:
This can be found on the Right side of the forums and when hovered over will display a list of links that will redirect you to the Official Combat Arms page, Nexon website, our Clan Page, Forum Admin Email/Contact form, FAQ, and more.
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Usefullinks

Profile Widget:
A small Profile Widget and "Who is Online" widget have been added to the right side of the forum, displaying your Post Count, Private Messages, and statistics of who is online. If possible, changes will be made to the Profile Widget to display your mood and a "What are you doing/Status" updater. For guests, this will instead be replaced my a "Login" menu.
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Profilewidget

Arcade:
An Arcade page has been added that will redirect you to a list of flash games you can play in your spare time. The arcade can be found by clicking on the "Arcade" button on the navbar. Just click on a game and play! As of now, there are only 11 games, but many more will be added soon.
June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Arcade

Other Updates
Internet Radio: Not certain if this will be added. I'd like to hear whether members would find this useful or not first before officially announcing it. To view this Internet Radio widget I have added, click HERE.

Site Banner: My previous attempts at creating a new site banner have failed. My new idea is to instead, replace the banner with a clan picture of a couple of UnDefiable. members (this can be done ingame), and then have our Clan Emblem and name somewhere on there to represent our clan. If other members like this idea, we can set up a clan event date/time to take the picture.

Last edited by InvokedFury on June 9th 2010, 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 5:57 pm

Nice!!!! I can't seem to find the first 4 profile updates though. Although the Warning Level interface looks good I think its a bit too public and people who have anything lower than clean would probably feel like quitting even if the warning was for something small and unintentional. The internet radio seems like something that isn't really necessary for the site but I guess having an internet radio is kind of nice. Having a clan picture for the banner (if you Photoshop it with better graphical effects) would be good but we would have to get a LOT of members to do this to make the picture interesting and give people who are looking at the site and just joined or about to join the impression that this is an active clan and can easily get 16 members to get a picture.
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 6:25 pm

Daraku9 wrote:
Nice!!!! I can't seem to find the first 4 profile updates though. Although the Warning Level interface looks good I think its a bit too public and people who have anything lower than clean would probably feel like quitting even if the warning was for something small and unintentional. The internet radio seems like something that isn't really necessary for the site but I guess having an internet radio is kind of nice. Having a clan picture for the banner (if you Photoshop it with better graphical effects) would be good but we would have to get a LOT of members to do this to make the picture interesting and give people who are looking at the site and just joined or about to join the impression that this is an active clan and can easily get 16 members to get a picture.

My bad, I forgot to change the permissions for the Player Type, Maps and Gear so that users can change it themselves. You should now be able to do so by going to your Profile settings.

The Warning Level only counts warning as serious offenses, so small things like multiple posts or profanity wouldn't be counted. The Warning Level will drop down towards Moderate, Dangerous or Dirty depending on how many times the user has been reported for things like spamming, posting harmful links, Fighting with other members, or in general breaking Forum Rules.

Hopefully the Clan Picture/Site Banner thing will work out if other members are willing to get on for a mere 10 minutes or so. I think it would reflect our clan pretty well.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 9:30 pm

ya well i dnt think any 1 will get any warnin we r pretty good with all this type of stuff unlike some1 i now(sgt) lol but ya would be kewl if u added some postive warnin lvls lol just for fun and for ppl tht r rlly good? but ya lol would be funn then again stupid at same time
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 11:25 pm

It should be noted that moderators/admins can manually set warning levels if we would like to ban someone. I'm not sure reporting posts affects warning levels. Clarification, please?

Internet radio is nice but I don't particularly like Shoutcast's service. Ubuntu has a nice internet radio client if you know stations. Winamp also has internet radio through Shoutcast so you aren't tied to a browser window to keep listening to your music, so I think it's better off to go that route. I can write up a guide on setting up Winamp if it's deemed necessary but I don't think it will be.
Back to top Go down
Devils_Fury
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Devils_Fury

IGN : Smexy// Devils_Fury

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 10:27 am

I personaly think we should have a theme song like "Elmos World" or the "teletubies theme song" (i dont even remember teletubies one) lol!
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 5:11 pm

or even better yet the 1 and only bareny song o ya i could c it us goin into a cw and out of no
where

I love you, you love me
We're a great big family.
With a great big hug
and a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me to!
or remix it up and

I hate you
you hate me
let`s tie Barney to a tree
shoot him with a 64
then there`ll be no dinasour

I hate you
you hate me let`s all kill Barney
put a knife in his head
and a bazooka up his butt
won`t you say that Barney`s cut
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 2:59 am

Lol, an Elmo/Teletubbies/Barney theme song? xD

Btw, slight changes to updates:
1. The "Name" profile field has been changed to "Nickname" and has been fixed so that you can change it yourself through your profile settings.
2. I've added a "Favorite Weapon" profile field.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 3:35 am

I just filled mine all out and if you ever edit your profile, those new fields you added are mandatory. It's kind of annoying, because I wanted to leave "Nickname" blank. >_>
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 4:00 am

Hm...could have sworn I set it to optional. Just changed it though so it's not required anymore.

The rest are meant to be required though, so that we'll have some basic info of the newest registered user (in case they don't actually post an introduction thread).
Back to top Go down
Devils_Fury
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Devils_Fury

IGN : Smexy// Devils_Fury

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 10:20 am

I'll have to fill it out but i still think that Elmos World is the best song for our clan Smile. We r all lovable
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 1:10 am

welll i now this aint da topic to put it on cuz i couldnt find da create one but here i go ive just recnetly left da clan for some change and needed a break but i will prob be back um i left wit desi i willl miss u all i hope im welcomded back and ya pretty much wat i havte to say but ya ill miss u hope im welcomed back wen i realize i feel like comin bakc but ya pce and it was fun playin wit u
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 3:20 am

I'd have joined on a mule if I were you. Some change is nice but I really doubt you will find a clan as nice as ours with a forum and if you do they will probably be like the rest of the ones I've seen were full of people who use their clans to form camping formations and Mod Kick anyone that is better than them.

On a side note I don't know how specifically it should be done but I think we should also have specific groups for members based on their abilities so we can categorize peoples' better (like CQC, Sniper, Mid range, ect).
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 12:20 pm

Daraku9 wrote:
I'd have joined on a mule if I were you. Some change is nice but I really doubt you will find a clan as nice as ours with a forum and if you do they will probably be like the rest of the ones I've seen were full of people who use their clans to form camping formations and Mod Kick anyone that is better than them.
Agreed. UnDefiable. is the best clan/guild/group of like-minded individuals playing the same game I've ever been in. Nothing compares to the camaraderie we have here.

If there was a better clan out there, I would have left back when EW went down, but with Invoked at the helm, things have only gotten even better.

Daraku9 wrote:
On a side note I don't know how specifically it should be done but I think we should also have specific groups for members based on their abilities so we can categorize peoples' better (like CQC, Sniper, Mid range, ect).
While I like that idea, we're still having trouble getting members to join the forum, and even then we've only recently started having multiple people in-game for CWs at the same time. I feel like it's a bit early to start that. As it is, we just take whoever is online and willing to put together a team of 4 or 5 and hope for the best, not because we aren't being strategic, but it's because it's all we've got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!   June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 7: Introducing the Arcade, Mood, Useful Links, and More!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: General :: Site News-
Jump to: