UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest I_vote_lcap[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest I_voting_bar[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest I_vote_lcap[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest I_voting_bar[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Empty
PostSubject: [Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest   [Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2011, 8:06 pm

W00t, I am a Dragon Nest closed beta tester Very Happy well looks like Ima go play that for a while Very Happy

Nexon gave me a B-day present (in my sense) my b-day is in 10 days from now or 9 not counting today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: [Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest   [Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2011, 8:58 pm

Nice. After you have played for a while could you elaborate on how they did the voicing? My biggest problem with non click kill MMORPG games (games like runescape where you have to click on something to select it and then press other buttons to kill it. FPS doesn't count) is the voice actors they use. In the Korean version they do a good job but its easier for them since they say some of the skills/spells in english which sounds cool to the Koreans and Japanese so I'm just interested if they did a decent job for the Global version. They did a good job on the first 3 classes in Vindictus but they got lazy with Karok since Karok uses the Korean sound files instead of new ones.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: [Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest   [Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 3:12 am

I can tell you about the intro video for the archer. The two girls are running and they sound like they are having orgasm's LOL

I had to turn off my sound during night so my parents do wake up lol
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: [Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest   [Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 10:25 pm

I just played a bit of the game and I have the say the voice-overs are kinda iffy (most of them are good but a few are terrible and some of the skills they shout might not even be translated from Korean). If anyone might want to play Dragon Nest in the near future I highly suggest you play right now and pick names for all your characters. They don't allow you to use numbers so even though I started playing a few hours after the game came online a few of the names I wanted to use were already gone.

Edit: After you have picked names for your character's I would advise you to quit the game. After researching online I have found that almost no one agrees on any build for any class and like most MMOs if you screw up then its going to cost you later. If you do happen to screw up then it will probably cost you some NX to reset your skills. I would wait a bit until the builds become more concrete before playing.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: [Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest   [Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 2:50 pm

I dont much like the Dragon Nest game. It got old a little to quickly. Really boring too. The game is just not my type of game I guess...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest   [Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Beta-Tester] Dragon Nest
Page 1 of 1