UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Forum Moderators I_vote_lcapForum Moderators I_voting_barForum Moderators I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Forum Moderators I_vote_lcapForum Moderators I_voting_barForum Moderators I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Forum Moderators

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

Forum Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Forum Moderators   Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2010, 3:13 am

Since nobody's made a thread on this yet, I'll address a few changes the admins have decided on lately.

The primary and most noticeable change is that in-game admins have been promoted to forum moderators. This change is key in order to begin adding in some new features to both the clan and forum.

What you may not have noticed is that our role on the forum is to make sure that all members obey the rules agreed upon and set forth by the admins. In addition, we're collaborating on a number of exciting things like getting all members of the clan somewhat active on the forum. We're also discussing how best to implement some tactics into our gameplay to make UnDefiable. the best clan we can be. And finally, to top all that off, admins are also contemplating holding a clan event sometime in the near future.

As forum moderators and administrators, it's our duty to make sure that the clan is running efficiently and smoothly, and to ensure that members are having fun. I can speak for all of the leaders in this clan when I say that we sincerely hope that what we have already done and what's still in store for you guys is helping to achieve that goal. And as always, we still welcome and appreciate all member suggestions you have to give. After all, UnDefiable. was created for all of us, and it's our job to make it what we want it to be.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

Forum Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderators   Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 1:06 am

hey if we do a clan event ill get the nx for it. ill get 25,000 nx ok and then we cna have da event so that would be cool but not only pistols cuz my pistol hates me and dnt like to kill any1/shoot D:

but ya i would buy 25,000 nx for dat sounds good.....
Back to top Go down
Devils_Fury
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Devils_Fury

IGN : Smexy// Devils_Fury

Forum Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderators   Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 9:17 pm

Im getting 25k nx soon like tomarro soon so i dont mind saving it for somthing clan related if needed
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

IGN : DyingHeaven

Forum Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderators   Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 9:44 pm

Cool, but I don't think the event will be like, tomorrow lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

Forum Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderators   Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 10:53 pm

Thanks, guys, but we've only agreed on having an event... Not about prizes or what the event will actually be. For right now, save your money for yourself. =)
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

Forum Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderators   Forum Moderators Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 1:01 am

i now its not gonna be tmrw or would of been 2day but if we do it would be kewl to play for nx but if we do ill get the nx so i can feel like i did somthin... to make it fair if we do for moeny oor not i was thinkin we could only use default weapons for the other ppl that dnt have perms or anythig like dat jsut sayin but ya wen we do u guys/us will plan it out and have rules but ya that would be fun to have da event likke i said eralier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderators   Forum Moderators Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Moderators
Page 1 of 1