UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Current Inactivity I_vote_lcapCurrent Inactivity I_voting_barCurrent Inactivity I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Current Inactivity I_vote_lcapCurrent Inactivity I_voting_barCurrent Inactivity I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Current Inactivity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Current Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Current Inactivity   Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 7:03 am

I suppose I should let you all know what is happening right now. I am studying my butt off for finals which will be done in 2 weeks and afterwards I will be getting my computer back (If I don't then I basically won't be using my computer for a year and since computers last around 5 years it's like throwing away 20% of the cost of my computer). Until then I really won't be able to get on much since I have a lot of annoying programming homework. Even when I have the time the lag is unbearable since the latest drivers for my computer increase the frame rate when there is almost nothing to process and decrease it when there is. I have been playing a little bit of League of Legends recently since I average 31 fps in that game compared to 19 or so in CA. In all reality the FPS is so terrible for me that I usually get a better KDR and score in League of Legends than in a typical CA game as seen in the picture below. I am only playing L.O.L. because of this lag and in all honesty I can't really suggest anyone else playing L.O.L. because the learning curb in L.O.L. (and most RTS games I've seen) is outrageous and even though I learned a lot by watching my little brother play for over 100 hours I'm still not that good.

Current Inactivity Trist_10
For those of you who know a bit about RTS games I have 95% crit chance with around 400 base damage with about 1k crits and 2.5 attacks per second. Since the average hero has around 3k hp (including armor but not including my armor penetration) I basically can kill other heroes in 2 seconds just by using normal attacks without using any damaging spells.

With that being said I am planning to start part 3 of my clan resurrection plan when I get it back which is to go over my guides and post them on the CA website (I will still be able to finish them even if I somehow don't get my computer back since I need to take pictures in game from my computer which is the main reason why I can't start now). Afterwards I am going to need some members of the clan to bump up my guides by commenting on them. I will start posting on the CA forums and copy/paste a signature (since there are none in the Nexon forums) to do the work for me. This should get rid of our recruitment problems for a very long time.

There is a part 4 to my clan resurrection plan but I'm not going to say what it is because I'm not even sure it's possible to pull off. Assuming it is possible it will require a lot of work on my part and we may need another section on the forums to handle clan invite requests.
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

Current Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Inactivity   Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 8:27 am

Is your school on trimesters? We just have semester grades calculated by weighting 2 quarter grades and a final (per semester).
Back to top Go down
Xterior
Xterior

IGN : Xterior101

Current Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Inactivity   Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 7:11 pm

Hey guys, just letting you know, I will not be on CA for a while. My computer is full of viruses, so my mom will take it in to work on. I can't even go on the internet on it, it is so full of viruses. (I am on the craptop right now.) I will not be on for maybe 2-4 weeks. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

Current Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Inactivity   Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 8:08 pm

I am also on a quarter system. If my parents are dumb enough not to let me have it next quarter I don't really see a reason why they would let me have it the one after (the summer one which is optional) which would make it a whole year.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

Current Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Inactivity   Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:41 am

Starcraft 2 is a nice alternative, just saying, of course the FPS would be...more unbearable than Combat Arms. Hmm, hope you have a console.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

Current Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Inactivity   Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 2:16 am

Actually I was part of the SC2 beta and I played it quite a bit in the past. Like L.O.L. I don't play the game like you are supposed to and overall I'm a terrible player. If you don't play RTS then ignore the next 2 paragraphs because it won't make any sense to you.

In SC2 I play as Zerg and hope that my team mates stall long enough for me to cap pop in infestors. I spam infested marines which gives me an unlimited supply of them if you have over 50 and using the Infested marines I decimate my opponent's main forces and raze their base to the ground.

What your supposed to do in L.O.L.:
Add runes, spells and masteries that complement your hero and get last hits for money. You harass your opponents and kill them when you have the chance and join your allies for ganks. You make your item build according to your opponent's build and ensure that your team has a balance of attack damage, and ability power and you stick close to your allies to kill opponents in team fights.
What I do:
Cram all the rune slots full of critical chance so early game you have 22% chance of crit and late game you have about 100% critical chance. Add every mastery point into things that increase your DPS and you stick to a generic build ignoring what your team and your opponents team is doing. I don't get anything that increases your movement speed or makes you run faster because that would lower my DPS. Don't last hit out of stupidity and while my allies are fighting for their lives I'm farming on the other side of the map because I just don't care. Late game my allies have decent builds and I have a build that will vaporize everyone assuming I don't get hit. If I do get hit I will probably die but if I don't we win the game.

I'd have to say I'm pretty bad at RTS but facrolling late game is kinda fun.

Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

Current Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Inactivity   Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 11:09 am

Zerg doesn't really need to tech up =/.

Too bad I don't play League of Legends, but in Starcraft I play Storm of the Imperial Sanctum, same concept.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

Current Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Inactivity   Current Inactivity Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2011, 10:57 pm

I wish I could get Starcraft II that would be so cool to play!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Sponsored content

Current Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Inactivity   Current Inactivity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Inactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: