UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Apparently, I hack. I_vote_lcapApparently, I hack. I_voting_barApparently, I hack. I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Apparently, I hack. I_vote_lcapApparently, I hack. I_voting_barApparently, I hack. I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Apparently, I hack.

Go down 
+2
Tyleh
fishythefish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishythefish
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

Apparently, I hack. Empty
PostSubject: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 1:33 am

Hey guys, today a lot of people were QQing and saying that I hack, that I'm CBL dirty or am going to be (which wasn't true, last time I checked), etc. I checked YouTube to see if anyone actually made good on any of those threats and I feel that it is my duty to inform you that I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPJNRG5pnS8

Anyone who was online today, this is the CW that we played against the team where everyone on their side left and Sharkbait and I took on the last guy (Sharkbait left partway through), which ended up taking me FOREVER to finish. Anyway, their guy left, but he claimed to have recorded these "hacks".

While I deny that I have ever hacked (and can try, to the best of my ability, to explain what happened in that video), if anyone in this clan, especially a mod, feels that I should be removed from the clan, I understand.

Here are the explanations for what I saw in the video. For the door, I'm not sure how it opened, but seeing as I was on the hill, I'm pretty sure he did it. Not quite sure why he didn't get the thing that says "Press [e] to open door" or whatever, but maybe there's a hack that does that? Anyway, as soon as it opened, his nametag popped up because I was already aiming at his usual camping spot. (Obviously, I took the shot).
For the "through the wall" shot, he was either lagging, or he moved his head behind the wall, but one of the bullets hit his right arm which was hanging out. Possibly a combination of the two. It is worth noting that he also only shows 0:47 of a LONG game, including some of his kills that were questionable.

Anyway, if I were an outsider looking at this video, I might be inclined to believe hacking was involved. So once again, while I deny the use of any hacks on my part, if it is decided that I should be kicked out of the clan, I will not fight it.
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 1:38 am

Also, I would like to point out that on the first kill cam, I opened the door, and I had to stand right next to it to do it. My thanks to theatomicmoo (is he one of you guys?) for defending me already...kinda creepy, actually.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 2:16 am

Hahahaha, that guy has some seriously epic lag. Don't worry about it, if you hacked, I'd know it from playing with you.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 2:48 am

I have had that happen to me too xD

I think your just fine that guy obviously had some major lag I could tell from how he was moving.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 3:23 am

Now that you mention it, there's a video of me supposedly hacking on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI1MGdyuX2k

If you watch it carefully, you can see that all I do is turn and shoot him.

On another note, did anyone see the video of me getting a 90 day MP7 Steel? It's a great gun for close quarters.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 3:35 am

Yeah many people think I hack too.. apparently our clan is CBL dirty now but im not sure yet.
Heres proof I dont hack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNI5Mr2_2WY
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 3:46 am

CBL dirty? Check my signatures, we're still CBL clean.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 3:47 am

My bad XD
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 3:52 am

Yeah, people always say that you or your clanmates are CBL dirty to scare you, but we're still clean.

Random, I laughed at how quickly he typed out a hackusation after the kill. Almost like he practices it or does it a lot...
And I always get a kick out of SoSpecial sniping.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 3:59 am

There was a guy hacking in mine and SoSpecial's Snow Valley room right after he left. He was OPKing, but he would only do it to one person so his KDR was still crappy and whoever pointed it out was called a hackusator... I got told to shut up and quit whining multiple times, but when we got out of the room he had a 3.30 KDR and upwards of 50% headshot ratio.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 4:04 am

I left the room becuase it was incredibly laggy, and now I know one of the reasons why :L
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 7:09 am

I'm trying to upload a 2GB video of a clan war we had a while ago, as proof that I don't hack. It took me about 5 hours to upload 3/4 of it, but then it screwed up. Anyone know how to upload large videos?
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 7:32 am

@K4k45h1 Your chances of getting CBL dirty from the video are slim. Firstly context is very important in reports and any video that isn't a knife OPK needs a bit of context before it can be conclusive (much more context than 45 seconds). The second kill can easily be explained by lag since the kill cam says that it was an arm shot (loled at his tactic of camping a doorway with a sniper A.V.A. style) and a few second delay is enough to get the kill. Given the lag from the second kill he probably somehow opened the door (not sure how). I'm not sure how the coding works for CA but an OPK should be easy to do since the characters are where they are on your screen so using a hack that makes their hitboxes to appear in one spot is easy. Making a hack that allows you to be everywhere to open doors is EXTREMELY hard to do. Since you can't be everywhere at the same time the only way you could open a door remotely is to hack deep into the code to make it so your capabilities of using E is infinitely long or a fast moving teleport hack that allows you to be effectively everywhere at once (only for E key functionality. This is sort of like an electron in an atom). Unlike an electron in an atom this isn't a hack like that works in the 3rd dimension but the 4th dimension since you have to be facing the door too making the hack impossible (without playing CA on a supercomputer). A door opening hack is also impractical compared to a hack that allows you to shoot through walls. Assuming you did have a shoot through wall hack/chams as suggested in the second kill you wouldn't have needed to open the door in the first kill meaning that the CBL has no choice but to assume he has epic lag. (argument was made overly complex because I am bored). So in a nutshell: first kill couldn't have been hacks because there is no such thing as a door opening hack, he prefired the door so you could tell where he was from sound alone, and the second kill proves that it was lag and the second kill couldn't have been hack because you don't have a hack that allows you to shoot through walls because you had to open the door to get the first kill and if you don't have a hack that lets you shoot through walls then the second and first kill must have been from epic lag since he didn't have a clear shot for both of the kills.

@ninjaian14 you don't want to respond to videos like this if you have any affiliation to the person being accused of hacking because by default people will assume your reasoning will be skewed because he is in our clan and because they can target you also.

@Randomprsn It has to be in the right format (H.264 is what I use) and under 2 GB. The 10 min, with 1924x1020 resolution and 1080p stuff I have uploaded in the past was 500mb-1GB so you might want to convert whatever you recorded into some other format (not sure how though. I use the AVIVO converter that comes with some versions of ATI software but if you don't have an ATI card with that I have no idea what your supposed to use).

You guys shouldn't really worry about getting reported to the CBL. There are tons of ragers in CA and I'm guessing that the CBL has to turn down hundreds of them because the person wasn't hacking. Remember that the CBL's goal is to make it publicly known which players are hackers and which aren't and not being a committee for qqers to decide who is good and who is bad on a whim (although their dispute section seems to be a hotspot for qqers). This is one of the main reasons why I considered reviewing guns so I wouldn't have to deal with ragers even if tons of people do a fail job of reporting me.

Edit: apparently there is a door opening hack called the pickup hack that infinitely increases you capabilities to use the E key. The noob's lag in itself is still enough to prove K4k45h1 isn't hacking.

Last edited by Daraku9 on February 15th 2011, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added "Edit")
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 5:20 pm

Nice to see that he updated the video with a link in the description and he still can't get me CBL dirty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apparently, I hack.   Apparently, I hack. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apparently, I hack.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms: General-
Jump to: