UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Permanents going away - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPermanents going away - Page 2 I_voting_barPermanents going away - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Permanents going away - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPermanents going away - Page 2 I_voting_barPermanents going away - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Permanents going away

Go down 
+4
NinjaIan15
Randomprsn
SoSpecial
Daraku9
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Permanents going away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2010, 1:20 am

The UMP45 is the exact same thing as the UMP except it has 1 point more damage. This is one of the most popular NX SMGs because of it's damage which usually remains a 4 shot kill instead of becoming a 5 when you shoot someone's legs twice or shoot someone at a distance. It also comes with a 35 clip magazine and a total of 140 bullets which makes it easier to spray your gun before running out of ammo. The ITech scope isn't very useful but its pre attached anyway so if you did need to scope someone you will have the ideal scope already attached. The only downside of this gun is the low portability compared to most other SMGs and since SMGs are mostly rushing spray and pray guns this has a huge effect on it's performance. I personally prefer the Kriss Specops but for most people this is the way to go when it comes down to permanent SMGs.

The P90 TR is the exact same thing as the P90 except with an integrated S1 and no Itech scope. The P90 TR also has one of the best recoil patterns of any SMG in the game which is why people like it so much and why it's much better than the P90 (it performs much better than the 72 recoil suggests). While it is an excellent gun it only comes with 100 bullets which run out at a quick pace and it has even lower portability than the UMP45 (the P90 TR has a portability of 73). While it is still a great SMG it's portability makes it a really fast AR with a bad recoil pattern (compared to the average AR) so this gun isn't all that great overall.

The MK. 48 MOD 0 is the only MG with an ACOG scope (aside from it's variants). Nexon's stats say it has one of the lowest recoils of any MG but it actually has one of the greatest (goes straight up for several shots and then fires randomly within your recticals) and makes it's ACOG scope nearly useless unless you tap your gun really slowly. Overall this is a terrible MG that is fairly bad for fireteam matches. The only reason why you would want this gun is because it has 51 points of damage and can potentially 2 hit light vesters.

The M110 SASS is a 2 hit sniper that is basically like a buffed up version of the SR25. This gun is surprisingly better than the SR25 because it has a lot more damage so it won't become a 3 hit kill as often as the SR25 and it fires a little faster. While it is among the best of the 2 hit kill snipers it only has an accuracy of 95 which makes it only a few points higher than a lot of the 1 hit kill snipers based off Nexon's stats. After testing it a little myself the gun seems to have more accuracy than the 95 that it says it has but that just might be a coincidence. Personally I think you should either buy a better 1 hit kill permanent sniper or rank up a bit to use the GP TPG-1 if you are tight on your budget although the M110 SASS is probably the best semi auto sniper in the game.

The G3 is an AR with fairly low recoil. This gun is similar to the SG556 series in that it has 20 bullets in a clip but has less accuracy and more recoil for 3 points more damage which will keep it a 4 shot kill instead of a weak 4 shot kill that goes to 5 often. Overall this gun is completely inferior to most of the M416 series guns and it's ammo capacity forces you to buy an extended mag for it along with an ACOG.

The AUG A3 is the same thing as the normal AUG A1 except it has 3 points less recoil in exchange for the sniper magnification scope. This makes the gun absolutely TERRIBLE and completely inferior to the AK-74M. This gun has the lowest recoil of any 3 hit kill gun but it's recoil pattern is worse than the AK-74M so even though it's recoil is lower then the AK-74M by 3 points it is worse for tap firing (since it's recoil is lower than the AK-74M it is slightly better for spraying but you really shouldn't be spraying with either gun anyway).

The Double Barrel Punisher is the same thing as the Double Barrel except with a cool engraving on it that makes it look slightly less like a noob cannon than the original. It has 90 points of damage but if you use the right click it shoots 2 rounds at the same time and makes it a 1 hit kill. The Double Barrel Punisher is basically a pistol strategy wise as it should only be used to finish someone off instead of using it as your primary weapon. This gun is absolutely terrible and is like a DEagle that takes up a primary slot instead of a secondary or a 1 hit kill sniper rifle with 1 shot and 80 portability (since you only need to have it out to unleash the double shot you could easily run with your knife and no scope with your sniper to serve the exact same purpose although unlike the double barrel punisher you will have a few more shots if you miss).

The M590 Mariners is the same thing as the M590 except with an unnoticeably lower recoil (only 2 points) and 2 points less recoil (which doesn't make much of a difference). Overall this gun is like the M4 Super 90 except with a smaller clip size, less overall ammo, less portability, a slower fire rate and a bigger damage drop off since the M4 Super 90 has 10 dmg more. This gun is basically completely inferior to the M4 Super 90 except for its lower recoil which doesn't make a difference since its slow fire rate makes gives the recoil more time to settle and it wouldn't really be noticeable if it has the same recoil. The only reason why you would want to buy this gun is so that noobs won't QQ that you have a M4 Super 90 (Screw them. Own them with your shotgun anyway).

The Dragunov Black is the same thing as the normal Dragunov except with a cooler paint job. It is a semi auto sniper but it's recoil makes it hard to shoot people at a quick rate and is so strong it can be a little disorienting (for the record semi auto and full snipers are not noob since they take 2 shots to kill someone instead of 1 or they have a nasty recoil). Normally a high accuracy would compensate for this gun being a 2 hit kill but it only has an accuracy rating of 93 which makes it like a less accurate, 2 hit kill version of the M200 Ghillie and makes this gun fairly useless in comparison.

The FAMAS G2 is a variant of the GP FAMAS with an S3 suppressor, a HDS-4 reflex sight and 3 points more damage. Although this gun has a recoil rating of 68 it actually has a recoil pattern similar to the M416 CQB. While this gun is a lot better than most people think it should work it is still less portable than the M416 CQB and has more recoil so the only reason why you would buy this gun over the M416 CQB is for the pre-attached S3 suppressor.

The M1911 Knight's is the only 3 hit kill pistol in the game (aside from it's variants). As stated earlier the downside of this gun is the fact that it has less kills per clip than any pistol in the game. On the other hand though it has one of the fastest killing times if you land all your shots (without hitting a leg). Overall it is a great pistol but most other pistols are more versatile and you would be better off with most other pistols.

Edit: apparently this sale lasts for 2 weeks instead of 1 like the normal ones and no other permanents are going to be removed. Unless money is a huge factor in your choice of guns and you want to buy one of these guns for the sake of having a perm AR or something I wouldn't buy any of them besides the M1911 Knight's, the M110 SASS or the UMP45.

Last edited by Daraku9 on December 31st 2010, 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added "Edit")
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 4:32 pm

It appears that either Nexon still thinks its 2010 or they run off of the Chinese calander...

The ACR Sandfire is like the ACR except with 1 point more recoil in exchange for better damage, portability and accuracy. Although this is a fairly good gun statwise it has notoriously bad recoil that don't match the stats (like the SCAR). Overall most of the ARs that were part of the sale are better than this gun but if you are desperatly looking for a new perm try out the GP ACR to see if you like it.

The PP-19 MOD is basically a PP-19 except with a bunch of pre attached modifications and a slightly better recoil pattern. Overall there are plenty of SMGs that are better than the PP-19 MOD stat wise but the reason why the PP-19 series is so popular is because of the 65/65 ammo count which makes it the ultimate facerolling gun in the game (aside from nearly every spec weapon and the M1886 in a sniper only room). The main reason why anyone would want this gun is so that you don't have to buy the GP version (which costs a hefty 1200 GP) and because it comes with a permanently attached HDS-4 reflex sight which is better than the ITech scope (although some people don't like the reticle on it).
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2011, 10:16 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Those noobcakes are going to get rid of the M6A2-SRT!!!! Nexon shall pay for this treachery.....

The M6A2 SRT is the BEST AR in CA (in my oppinon). It is basically the exact same thing as the M416 CQB except it has 1 point more accuracy, 1 point more recoil, a total of 20 more bullets, a faster reload, burstfire mode (which helps out when shooting mid range. The only gun that benefits from burst fire mode more than the M6A2 SRT is the AK 107 since if all bullets hit with the AK 107 it is a one click kill), the ability to attach ACOG scopes, and 5 more bullets in a clip. That 1 point of recoil is a lot more than you would think (in comparison to the M416 CQB) but it still has one of the most controllable recoil patterns in the game and if you attach an extended mag 2 on it, it basically becomes a slow SMG with a lot less of a damage drop off and OP spread. The only problems with this gun is the paint job (the brownish yellow color isn't as useful as black), the fact that it looks similar to the SCAR-L (some noobs might accuse you of using a modded SCAR-L) and the recoil isn't as good as the M416 CQB. If I were you I would break open your piggy bank, beg to your parents, mow lawns for money or any over the top and degrading action to get the 12,450 NX. If the closest NX selling store is 30 miles away and you don't have access to a vehicle then I would advise that you hike it. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS GUN!!!!

The AA-12 is one of the best shotguns in the game (equal to the M4 Super 90 except that people find the M4 Super 90 to be strategically better so this gun gets overlooked). It has 40 shots and a decent reload speed. Since it gets ammo from a clip instead of reloading each shot reloading all 20 bullets is much faster than reloading 7 bullets on the M4 Super 90. It has the fastest fire rate, lowest recoil and the lowest damage of any SG but it has the best spread so it still has an amazing effective range for a shot gun that can still 2 hit people most of the time (unless one or more of the bullets misses). Because it has such a fast fire rate and a possible 2 hit kill people consider it a noob cannon (which it kind of is) but no one cares about what noobs have to qq about. The only real problem with this gun is that it can't reload mid shot and it isn't as fast as the M4 Super 90.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 1:29 am

How much NX for this gun: M6A2 SRT to have it as a perm and also the AA-12 for a perm??? PLEASE TELL ME SOON before the go away I might buy them Very Happy PERMS EVEN!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 3:04 am

They're on the Combat Arms website.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPwner9
ShadowPwner9

IGN : ShadowPwner9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 8:30 am

M6A2-SRT is 12,450, and the AA-12 is 7,950. AA-12 is a great deal, because most shottys are 10,000 with the sale on
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 5:23 am

This is the last sale of the event which means the remaining guns are going to be available for permanent forever (a lot of the good and underrated ones are gone though). Unfortunately if you were tight on your pennies waiting for the M416 CQB or similarly favorable gun to go on sale your time is up and these last two guns aren't that good in comparison.

The K5SD is like the normal K5 except with an integrated suppressor. Overall this gun is a little worse than the G23 series but what people like about this gun is that it has a fast fire rate (although it's supposed to have 3 points faster fire rate in game it seems to be the same or even less). This gun is mostly popular because it comes with a suppressor so when your pistoling someone after your primary ran out of ammo you won't be as noticeable so you won't have to worry about reloading while everyone who heard your shot/ saw the muzzle flash is heading in your direction. The downside for this is 3 less damage (which doesn't really do much unless you keep shooting someone's legs or your being dumb by shooting at someone with a pistol from a distance) and 2 bullets in a clip. This gun is strictly for normal matches as use as a backup and isn't that good when trying to use it in pistol only games because of the ammo and less damage. On the other hand you could put a suppressor on most other pistols and get the same results but since a G23 for example costs 300 GP for a day and a suppressor costs 200 GP a day the K5SD really gives you the most bang for your buck.

The M417 Combat is one of the worst guns in the M series (aside from the M16A3 and M4A1 obviously). It has one extra damage than the M416 and has 4 less portability and 1 more recoil. Damage drop off from that 1 point of damage can be the difference between a kill and letting your enemy get away but since the REC7 has more ammo and better stats there really isn't much of a reason to get this gun. HolyShi_Take did a test on all the recoil patterns and found that the REC7 has a better recoil pattern (when going full auto) even though it has 1 point faster fire rate and 5 more bullets while the M417 combat had the worst of the guns he tested. On the other hand this gun has a fast reload (tied with the M6A2-SRT) and lower damage drop off than most other guns. The tap firing spread is also a little weird but it's recoil is much lower than the 64 it's supposed to have.

spread comparison here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxL8NW8DW7Q

Last edited by Daraku9 on January 24th 2011, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 5:29 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was saving up for the M416 CQB, TPG-1 Pro and M107CQ SE! What do I do with my 25k NX?
Back to top Go down
ShadowPwner9
ShadowPwner9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 12:30 am

I don't understand why they make the bad guns go away. They should do it with the good guns. Also, i got a K5SD CAMO out of a box and used it for one day, and it is very good. Super fast, yet it has the ability to run through ammo FAST. It is better if you pare it up with a Glock 18/23 or P99
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:27 am

They are making the bad guns go away because no one is buying them so Nexon is trying to squeeze all the pennies they can out of them by making them available to people who wouldn't normally buy a perm because of the price. If Nexon continued to do what it is has been doing till recently no one would buy new guns unless they are dramatically better from what's already out which means that the only way they could make money from perms is making more and more OP guns. This new system of NX standard weapons only being permanent for 2 weeks gives people a sense of urgency when a new NX standard is released because players will have 2 weeks to figure out if it better than what they already have. Since holymush and mediocreCA are becoming too busy the only people who make decent reviews are Baxstar and Osayah (assuming you can speak German. Otherwise you just have to watch the recoil of the guns as he's playing). If they become too bogged down with stuff there is no way people will actually know if the gun is good or not and people are more prone to buy the gun just in case they regret it later. If you do happen to miss a gun you will have to buy it for a few months. Eventually the guns will build up and I'm thinking that next holiday Nexon will have an event where guns that are no longer permanent will go on sale for permanent for a short period of time (with less of a discount then this year. This is just speculation obviously).
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 4:01 am

ShadowPwner9 wrote:
Also, i got a K5SD CAMO out of a box and used it for one day, and it is very good. Super fast, yet it has the ability to run through ammo FAST. It is better if you pare it up with a Glock 18/23 or P99
Heh, the K5 line has one of the fastest firing speeds out of any pistol. It's too bad it's a 5 shot kill at best, but that's what makes it fun to use. It especially made it hard to be ranked number 2 in accuracy with the K5SD Camo. ^_^

I have a 30 day K5SD sitting in my inbox at the moment that I'm saving for a rainy day.

Personally I like the M1911 Knight's that went on sale last month. It's only got a 7 round clip which forces you to aim, but it's a 3 shot kill and has pretty low recoil. It's a lot of fun to use and the only thing I can think of that would be any better is the Knight's Gold, which is easily the sexiest gun in Combat Arms. Also got a 30 day one of those lying around, I think.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPwner9
ShadowPwner9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 11:22 am

I feel that the only pistols that can beat the K5SD are the P99, Knights, and both Glocks
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 2:53 am

What about the USP and its variants? People can easily argue that they're the best pistols in the game.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPwner9
ShadowPwner9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 10:19 am

Well, yeah. That one is also good.
Back to top Go down
Xterior
Xterior

IGN : Xterior101

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 12:11 pm

Which pistol is better? The USP SE or the K5SD? I know the stats, but I want some personal prefences.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 12:41 pm

Randomprsn wrote:
What about the USP and its variants? People can easily argue that they're the best pistols in the game.
The argument can be made because it's a low level pistol with excellent firing rate. That's not always for everyone.

Xterior wrote:
Which pistol is better? The USP SE or the K5SD? I know the stats, but I want some personal prefences.
I would say they're pretty much on par. The USP is a 3-4 shot kill but only has a 10 round clip. The K5SD is a 4-5 shot kill with a 15 round clip and even faster firing rate than the USP (if you can manage to click fast enough). They perform pretty much equally if you can get the shots off fast enough, but if you're not good at aiming then your performance suffers, obviously. You need to strike a balance between killing power and having enough ammo to finish the job, so the best thing to do is go K5SD if you have a low accuracy and USP if not. If you get even better than that you can chance a go at the M1911 variants, which is even more fun.

Safest bet is K5SD, then USP. USP is arguably more fun. However, I am a little biased since I have 2nd highest accuracy with the K5SD Camo on the North American servers.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 4:23 pm

Actually the K5SD has 13/26 and not 15/30 like most spray pistols but from a logical standpoint if you fire even 12 shots and you still haven't killed your enemy you would have been better off if you just ran around to avoided enemy fire and reloaded because drawing the pistol and firing those shots is more than enough time to reload your primary (the only practical reason for having those 2/4 shots is for pistol only matches. Although if your enemy is particularly good they would be more agro when shooting at you knowing you cant shoot back while your reloading).
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 11:17 pm

The main use for pistols are if you run out of ammo on your primary weapons or you've fired a shot from a sniper and missed, then you switch to your pistol to quickly finish off an opponent. Usually when you run out of ammo on an assault rifle, you must have hit your opponent a couple of times and they should be on low HP so you finish them off with a pistol. This is why I think that pistols with fast firing rates are better than pistols with power, like the Desert Eagle or the Anaconda.
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 12:57 pm

I guess it depends on your playing style. The question is, can you land a couple powerful shots with high accuracy, or can you get a lot of low-power shots to land if you fire quickly?
Back to top Go down
Xterior
Xterior

IGN : Xterior101

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 4:31 pm

To tell you the truth, I am looking for a pistol similar to the p99. After buying the p99 again, I realized I really like the p99 style. Is there a permanent pistol out there like that?
Back to top Go down
ShadowPwner9
ShadowPwner9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 11:25 pm

I like both, but, if you want a fast firing gun that is like a glock but faster, get K5SD. If not, and you want some power but with slower fire, get USP SE
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 10:42 pm

I don't think I will be doing any more of these (mostly because the new system that Nexon has set up will allow them to release mediocre guns and still earn a profit instead of only getting a profit if the gun is better than what is already out) but if a gun released in the future is particularly good I will announce it here. Till then here is the review on the XM8.

The XM8 is the most anticipated gun in CA. Apparently this gun was going to be the new standard issue for the US military but some things came up and the XM8 got shelved. Despite this it was implemented in a LOT of fps games so people have been anticipating its release in CA for years. The XM8 is fairly similar to the G36E except it's stats allow it to be fairly good at CQC. Contrary to the weapon description this gun does not have less recoil nor does the recoil set faster to allow you to shoot. Instead the gun's recoil pattern stays a lot more vertical than the G36E which starts going diagonal after a while. The scope has the same magnification as the G36E but it has a sniper scope instead of the G36E's unique scope. For those of you who have used the G36E extensively this is extremely helpful since the G36E actually fires a bit higher than the center of your cross-hairs and for a good player this will remove that imprecision. It has a faster fire rate and portability which will allow you to use this weapon for CQC much more effectively than the G36E. Overall this gun is only a borderline 3/4 shot kill (mostly 4) which gives it a slower killing time but if you shoot someone in the legs twice with the G36E it will also become a 4 shot kill so both guns are fairly equal. If you happen to have the G36E permanent already from the Black Friday event then this isn't that important of a buy but otherwise I would encourage you to buy the XM8 since it is even more versatile than the G36E (except as a spray gun since the G36E is a 3 shot kill most of the time). If you want to test out the gun I happen to have it perm and I am willing to die for people in fireteam matches so they can test the gun out.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 3:41 am

Nexon will probably go back to the two week special deal and then next year make all those that were newly released permanent. Then they'll retire the less popular ones and repeat the cycle.

No more perms for me, methinks. ^_^
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 3:07 pm

Speaking of which, the XM-8 is now out in the Black Market, and perm for only 2 weeks.
http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=00AtG
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 1:52 am

After a lot of through web surfing on the subject it seems that the nerf to the trg series that Nexon talked about in the last patch is a nerf to the range of the guns (in other words the bullet will disappear at a closer range than before the patch (I'm guessing the damage drop off wasn't changed). In short the TRG-41 is similar to the TPG-1 Pro except the new patch makes the TPG-1 Pro can kill enemies at a longer range, around the same fire rate (actually the TRG-41 is indeed a bit faster but the draw animation on the TRG-41 is slower so when sniping normally (and quick scoping) the TRG-41 is faster and the TPG-1 Pro is faster when quick switching), the TPG-1 Pro has a cooler skin. The TRG-41 on the other hand gets tanked less often at the ranges it can hit, is faster when not quick switching, has a more useful skin (darker skins are best), is better in sniper only OMA (because of the low tankability and faster fire rate than most other snipers). After using the TPG-1 PRO for a long time I can assure you that although the TPG-1 Pro gets tanked more often than most snipers it still gets tanked at an extremely low rate and doesn't change how effective the gun is. In short if you already have a TPG-1 Pro your not missing out on anything but if you don't quick switch (although you should) and you need a permanent sniper the TRG-41 is a good choice.

Edit: The stats don't quite seem that concrete right now but the accuracy seems to be a bit negligible right now. Even if the accuracy is indeed 99 instead of 98 like the TPG-1 Pro it doen't really make a difference since that 1 point in accuracy isn't going to help except for ranges in which the TRG-41 has an extremely high chance of not hitting at all because of the nerfed range.

Last edited by Daraku9 on February 19th 2011, 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added "Edit")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permanents going away
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms: Black Market-
Jump to: