UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Permanent weapons going away I_vote_lcapPermanent weapons going away I_voting_barPermanent weapons going away I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Permanent weapons going away I_vote_lcapPermanent weapons going away I_voting_barPermanent weapons going away I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Permanent weapons going away

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Permanent weapons going away Empty
PostSubject: Permanent weapons going away   Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 3:44 pm

http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=00A4n
It seems that Nexon decided that they were loosing too much money from the permanent weapons and have decided to stop selling them at the end of the year. This isn't actually so bad considering that the best gun in a weapon category has been replaced by something better every .5 years which is about the price of a permanent weapon if you buy it in 90 day intervals. I'm not too worried because I have gone on a perm spree recently now that I can buy whatever I want without my parent's permission but you guys might be so I am going to start a new thread on the best permanent weapons and analyze the pros and cons of each of the weapons in sale to give you guys my opinion on weather or not you should buy the gun if you want it.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Permanent weapons going away   Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 5:15 am

Is Nexon taking away all permanents or just those two guns?
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanent weapons going away   Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 6:20 am

From the way I understand it those two guns will be unavailable for purchase at the end of the week. Any other gun that is not part of the event will still be purchasable even at the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Permanent weapons going away   Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 9:58 am

Oh ok I thought they where completely ending all of them so I guess I still have a chance to try and perm a weapon lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Permanent weapons going away   Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 4:12 am

That's good, Nexon cards hasn't come out in Melbourne yet, so I want to get a permanent gun before they go away.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

PostSubject: Re: Permanent weapons going away   Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 11:40 am

Randomprsn wrote:
That's good, Nexon cards hasn't come out in Melbourne yet, so I want to get a permanent gun before they go away.

I think it's about time to receive a prepaid card, if they even sell those in Australia.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Permanent weapons going away   Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:46 pm

lol yeaa ima prob get a new perm soon even though i dnt play that often know but still always nice to have a varreirty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permanent weapons going away   Permanent weapons going away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permanent weapons going away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms: News-
Jump to: