UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
My Life Depends on this! :D I_vote_lcapMy Life Depends on this! :D I_voting_barMy Life Depends on this! :D I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
My Life Depends on this! :D I_vote_lcapMy Life Depends on this! :D I_voting_barMy Life Depends on this! :D I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

My Life Depends on this! :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

My Life Depends on this! :D Empty
PostSubject: My Life Depends on this! :D   My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 7:37 pm

Can someone please do me a favor?

All I ask is that one of you like uploads their Combat Arms folder to like megaupload fileshack or something like that and then send me the link to the file.

I would greatly appreciate who ever does this.

As soon as this is done I will be back on CA playing, I won't be playing a lot but I will play.

The reason why I wanted this favor to be done is because I don't like waiting for something I want to play badly, their is the Halloween event which I didn't get to do last year, also It is pistol month L96A1 coming to perm and a lot of fun I wanna have.

I disagree with my dad but I agree at the same time. What I am going to do is go to my friends house and see what he has that I can use as upgrades for my pc.

THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: My Life Depends on this! :D   My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 7:40 pm

This won't work. The files aren't all you need to run the game.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

PostSubject: Re: My Life Depends on this! :D   My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 9:43 pm

Yeah, doesn't seem like it would work. As much as I want to help you though...
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: My Life Depends on this! :D   My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 11:46 pm

I was able to run SC1 and WC3 from a flash drive so it might work (maybe not for CA) but on the other hand I have spent the last who knows how many years playing video games when I'm not supposed to and CA is a game that requires at least 30-120 seconds to close which will not allow you to play without your dad knowing (its actually 5 seconds if you use the right hotkeys but it will take at least 30-120 seconds for your CPU/GPU to cool off. If your fans are going crazy your dad will know you were running some kind of processor intensive application and will catch on fast).

These events don't seem that big compared to what we have been getting the last few months and if I were you I wouldn't get on just to buy some overpriced GP gun and earn nx items that expire fast.

If you check the Windows experience index there are actually several things you may need to upgrade in order to play CA well. If your computer is over 6 years old then there is little you can do because your parts might not be compatible with parts that will make much of a difference in performance (and sometimes specific models are not easily compatible with anything like my desktop which uses hard drive power cables to power everything so I had to sacrifice my secondary Hd port and convert it to power my Duorb GPU fan). In the end its probably going to cost you several hundred dollars which might not be worth it depending on the condition of your other parts.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: My Life Depends on this! :D   My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 12:24 am

Daraku9 wrote:
I was able to run SC1 and WC3 from a flash drive so it might work (maybe not for CA) but on the other hand I have spent the last who knows how many years playing video games when I'm not supposed to and CA is a game that requires at least 30-120 seconds to close which will not allow you to play without your dad knowing (its actually 5 seconds if you use the right hotkeys but it will take at least 30-120 seconds for your CPU/GPU to cool off. If your fans are going crazy your dad will know you were running some kind of processor intensive application and will catch on fast).

These events don't seem that big compared to what we have been getting the last few months and if I were you I wouldn't get on just to buy some overpriced GP gun and earn nx items that expire fast.

If you check the Windows experience index there are actually several things you may need to upgrade in order to play CA well. If your computer is over 6 years old then there is little you can do because your parts might not be compatible with parts that will make much of a difference in performance (and sometimes specific models are not easily compatible with anything like my desktop which uses hard drive power cables to power everything so I had to sacrifice my secondary Hd port and convert it to power my Duorb GPU fan). In the end its probably going to cost you several hundred dollars which might not be worth it depending on the condition of your other parts.

Ok umm i think we need to talk some more about this I don't exaclty understand all of this but most of it we need to talk with like a chat system or a vent for a full on conversation that is quick. I need you to help me with this.

Oh I think this does actually work I have done this with Halo Combat Evolved and some other games that I don't need to list Well for a game like this I would say I have also done this with WoW so I am pretty sure this works I would just need you to copy the whole Nexon folder turn-it into a .zip file then upload it send me a link to download it. Then it should work fine.

One thing I think this is worth a test you'd never know if this works til' you try so lets try. Will the game update? Yes, No, Maybe but like I said I wanna test if this works if so then good.

ONE more huge Note: You most likely need to have the same whatever you call it as me I have a Windows XP 32-bit but still I am pretty sure this works since I have done this with WoW and it played just fine.

My dad isn't really that worried to find out that I have played CA recently on my pc he doesn't look for that stuff He never talked to me aout the admin stuff he just doesn't talk to me about that it's not worth talking about. So even if this works and I play on CA on my pc and my dad "trys" to look if i played or what ever i did on the pc (He doesn't care what I do on the pc he is just trying to prevent me from doing things I think I don't really know. If i pass my admin privilages he wouldn't care he would just let me at it. just like when my dad said my friend couldn't use our wireless internet my friend hacked it then he was like if you could hack our internet you can go tight ahead and use it since it is like super protected.). Thats all and Daraku get back to me like pm me or something so we can talk more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: My Life Depends on this! :D   My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 12:47 am

I guess I could stay on the clan chat thing on the main page a bit today but I'm probably not going to be able to solve any specific hardware related problems.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: My Life Depends on this! :D   My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 8:30 am

I very seriously doubt you're going to get this to work without some serious modification to the registry, but if it does, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life Depends on this! :D   My Life Depends on this! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Life Depends on this! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: