UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
SoSpecials real picture :D I_vote_lcapSoSpecials real picture :D I_voting_barSoSpecials real picture :D I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
SoSpecials real picture :D I_vote_lcapSoSpecials real picture :D I_voting_barSoSpecials real picture :D I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

SoSpecials real picture :D

Go down 
+3
Daraku9
SoSpecial
NinjaIan15
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

SoSpecials real picture :D Empty
PostSubject: SoSpecials real picture :D   SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 10:04 pm

Are you asian if you are AWESOME if your not NICE HAIR.

SoSpecial
Don't post pictures of others on here, especially without their consent.
//Tyleh

Is this even you? I think it is for sure. Though that pic looks edited
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: SoSpecials real picture :D   SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 4:23 am

Yes I am asian and how did you find my profile? o.o & LOL @ Tyleh its alright I give my consent to post my pic up.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: SoSpecials real picture :D   SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 12:03 pm

He just removed the special effects by using some software and hasn't actually been stalking you (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: SoSpecials real picture :D   SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 1:12 pm

SoSpecial wrote:
Yes I am asian and how did you find my profile? o.o & LOL @ Tyleh its alright I give my consent to post my pic up.
Sorry, it's technically against the rules anyway to post pictures and identifying information about yourself, and when I saw another person doing it, that throws up TONS of red flags. If you're okay with it, feel free to edit it back in/post it yourself.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: SoSpecials real picture :D   SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 1:41 am

LOL oh I see :L well that edited pic... it isnt my normal hair. I took it during the holidays (which is when I dont cut my hair). I thought he was talking about my facebook profile picture which identifies me as being asian and having long spiky hair.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: SoSpecials real picture :D   SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 7:10 pm

No what I did was I took you profile picture and reversed the special effects with Photoshop CS5 sorry if I did anything wrong but You look really freaking cool with long hair like that and who is that in the background? Your brother?

Please don't say I am a stalker I am just very curios what he looked like in that picture without the special effects and sorry if I broke any rules.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

PostSubject: Re: SoSpecials real picture :D   SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:06 pm

ninjaian14 wrote:
No what I did was I took you profile picture and reversed the special effects with Photoshop CS5 sorry if I did anything wrong but You look really freaking cool with long hair like that and who is that in the background? Your brother?

Please don't say I am a stalker I am just very curios what he looked like in that picture without the special effects and sorry if I broke any rules.

Lol tbh, you're a little too curious.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: SoSpecials real picture :D   SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 6:35 pm

tbh?
Does that meant To be honest?
I just like to play around with Photoshop alot
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eyerider
Eyerider

IGN : Eyerider

PostSubject: Re: SoSpecials real picture :D   SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 2:20 am

Tbh means to be honest. You dumb stalker *coughs* jokes jokes :L

*Fyi this is SoSpecial Smile
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: SoSpecials real picture :D   SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 8:34 pm

??? wait so your using your bro's account too?
Back to top Go down
Eyerider
Eyerider

IGN : Eyerider

PostSubject: Re: SoSpecials real picture :D   SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 2:36 am

Nah he (eyerider) just forgot to log off on his laptop LOL

Back to top Go down
Whitebull
Whitebull

IGN : Whitebull

PostSubject: Re: SoSpecials real picture :D   SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 6:27 pm

Stalker we better hide. Very Happy haha jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoSpecials real picture :D   SoSpecials real picture :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoSpecials real picture :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: