UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
clan in tha trash I_vote_lcapclan in tha trash I_voting_barclan in tha trash I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
clan in tha trash I_vote_lcapclan in tha trash I_voting_barclan in tha trash I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

clan in tha trash

Go down 
+4
Daraku9
Randomprsn
NinjaIan15
kiraaono
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kiraaono
kiraaono

IGN : kiraaono

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 5:50 pm

i think our clan is kind of begging to become nooby, Because we have started to let in people that arent following the posted requirements for instance Donald17 his kdr and rank are way lower then the requirement was and he isnt that good i know because we had a clan practice he ended like 0-13. - kiraaono

I Feel like i wanna leave the clan if noobs Continue To Become Recuireted like Donald!
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 12:31 am

I think that everyones KDR are going down because Increase in players that are better and Increase Of hackers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 2:21 am

My KDR has gone down from 1.85 to 1.79 now. This isn't due to the hackers in the game however, I'm making some videos, testing the new in game video feature.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 2:30 am

A lot of the admins and regular players have been in school so the clan has quieted down since the summer where we would often see at least 12 people online for most of the day. I don't think that pro players and hackers could do that much to kdr and the best reason why people would be doing badly right now is because casual gamers in school aren't getting on as much while laid off bums who are addicted to CA seem more common. As for new people I have hardly recruited anyone and have required that new people who don't meet our requirements (which in this post https://undefiableca.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/should-we-enforce-stricter-rules-t3.htm) get at least at least 10 kills at the end of a 1v1 OMA on any map against me. After recruiting 2 people this way I found it was too easy to get in and have now bumped my standards to beat me in a OMA any map instead of come out with a kdr of .333 or higher (I think this is reasonable since I am the least experienced in base camping and OMA in a map other than SV and a mode other than CTF of all the admins although the people who I recruited in the past would have failed even though they were fairly good players. I will probably make exceptions if I think a players is good enough).

I have no idea who recruited Donald17 but I assure you that everyone that I have recruited is fit enough to be in the clan. It is out of our policy to kick players because of their rank/kdr to prevent people from stressing over it so we won't kick him but if he is as bad as you say we probably will not allow him to play in CWs and if he goes inactive for a few weeks he will be one of the first to get the boot because low ranks are an indicator that someone hasn't played enough to rank up too often.
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 11:20 am

Normally, a player who doesn't meet the clan requirements to get in are tested by an Admin before being accepted. There have been a few times where players somehow manage to get in by accident, though. Either way, I don't think it's that big of a deal, seeing as we only have a few players with that problem.

Daraku9 wrote:
I have no idea who recruited Donald17 but I assure you that everyone that I have recruited is fit enough to be in the clan. It is out of our policy to kick players because of their rank/kdr to prevent people from stressing over it so we won't kick him but if he is as bad as you say we probably will not allow him to play in CWs and if he goes inactive for a few weeks he will be one of the first to get the boot because low ranks are an indicator that someone hasn't played enough to rank up too often.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:46 am

I think that we should recruit people whose ranks are SFC and up. At least they have experience in most maps of Combat Arms. They should also be a regular player although there could be an exception for people who have school or jobs (like me).
There should be a KDR restriction of about 1.00-1.10. That way, if they've got high KDR and a rank of SFC or higher, we definitely know they're not hackers as they should have been banned already if they are.

Keep in minds these are only my opinions and you don't have to do what I'm suggesting.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:39 am

I agree with randomprsn on this. Players such as xrtony, chucknorris, and professional who were pro have left and since have been replaced by people such as donald17 and hardy17.. it just doesnt make sense at all. I needed to pass the requirement to join this clan and I dont see why those ''noobs'' get to join our clan just like that.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:47 am

& might I also add, Eyerider has told me he left Undefiable because it wasnt as pro when he first joined, the time zone differences, and because his old clan has more people on and it also has captains and first lieutenants. However our clan has a WAY BETTER WIN-LOSS RECORD
(search up Fastfoward)
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 11:14 am

Randomprsn wrote:
I think that we should recruit people whose ranks are SFC and up. At least they have experience in most maps of Combat Arms. They should also be a regular player although there could be an exception for people who have school or jobs (like me).
There should be a KDR restriction of about 1.00-1.10. That way, if they've got high KDR and a rank of SFC or higher, we definitely know they're not hackers as they should have been banned already if they are.

Keep in minds these are only my opinions and you don't have to do what I'm suggesting.

We already have clan requirements (Rank MSG+, 1.10+ KDR), but when we get apps from people who don't meet those requirements they are usually tested before we decide to accept/deny them. Currently, there are a couple of people in the clan who are busy with work/school and aren't able to get on as much, but we aren't going to kick them out. (Kicking because of being inactive only happens when someone has gone inactive for 2 - 3 weeks without letting an admin know.)

SoSpecial wrote:
I agree with randomprsn on this. Players such as xrtony, chucknorris, and professional who were pro have left and since have been replaced by people such as donald17 and hardy17.. it just doesnt make sense at all. I needed to pass the requirement to join this clan and I dont see why those ''noobs'' get to join our clan just like that.

I believe those players left because we either were becoming too inactive (we were at a point where there would only be 3 - 4 people on each day), because we didn't do clan wars as often (this goes the same for the inactivity), or because we chose to clan war against clans that were too "easy". We still clan war, even against higher-ranked clans, but the only reason we continue to go against easier clans is because we don't want the win/loss record plummeting down too much. That doesn't mean we avoid clans with "better players", because we have gone against a couple.

On a side note, I don't think many people in the clan have tried recruiting any new players, since most of the apps we get are from people who have stumbled across our clan. Most of the time, random players like that tend to be inexperienced, which is why we test them first before judging them based on their rank or kdr.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 1:42 pm

Before you guys all scream "THIS CLAN SUCKS, I'M LEAVING" in panic mode, let me remind you that this game is for the most part played by people less than 20 years old. And one thing people like that have in common is school.

If you leave because of inactivity, that's fine, but the vast majority of our clan can't help it. School comes first (hopefully) in place of this game.

As for the under-ranked and low KDR clan members, I have to agree with the other members. ONE TEST is not going to accurately gauge a player's usefulness in the clan. I don't think that it would be fair to allow someone in just because they managed to pass some subjective "test" that probably differs from admin to admin.

That's not to say that I don't agree with low-KDR clan members, because I DO understand KDR isn't a direct interpretation of skill. It just happens to be the most objectively measurable quantity of skill we have.

What I would suggest is to allow players who have a KDR within a reasonable distance from our requirements (maybe decide on a concrete number at some point) in the clan but make sure they know that they will be tested for some number of public matches (again, a concrete number is helpful) before being allowed into a CW. They are allowed to play on maps of their choice since most CWs are played in that manner. Then the admin can just record KDRs preferably by watching them play rather than them report their scores to the admin simply for honesty's sake, and then average their KDRs to see if it meets the requirements. If it does, they get to stay in the clan. If not, they get kicked since they aren't allowed to CW anyway.

The rule doesn't apply to current clan members who will be "grandfathered" into the clan, unless you want to deal with the ruckus that will ultimately result from kicking a massive number of clan members.

Ultimately, I think this is the fairest way to run the clan.

EDIT: If this idea is popular enough I may post a formal proposal in the admin section and that way the admins can take a vote on it.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 9:57 pm

I did some more thinking on that idea and I would like to add to it a little.

I know some of the members have been complaining about admins not running the clan as efficiently as before because they can't be as active as they used to. Well, if you use my idea above, you can remove some of that responsibility from the admins by allowing members to not start CWs if their team has a player that's been redlisted (i.e. that can't play CWs because they have low KDR). That way every player gets a little more power, but not so much that it causes problems. Obviously if not starting a CW gets abused because one player doesn't like another then admins can deal with that as it comes but it's very simple to get evidence of abuse like that (Fraps an in-game lobby) as opposed to an admin actually having to get on and play and record said evidence.

PLUS as another advantage you can trick lower KDR clans into playing us by having teams with low KDRs that are actually high quality players.

Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 2:07 am

Well I for one have school on weekdays so you only will see me online only on weekends until the holidays. Whenever I'm online, I only see about 5 people online at the same time, max. I know there are school and work commitments but even on weekends? Whenever I'm on, I'm always open to clan wars and other clan activities, but hardly anyone else are on.

When I joined the clan about 2 months ago, it was extremely active (maybe it was due to the holidays) but now, it seems really inactive.

Don't worry, I won't leave this clan even if other people do.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:31 pm

I'm going to assume players that don't meet the rank & kill/death ratio requirement use the advantage they receive if accepted, which is the usage of clan items. The clan's activity is dwindling, as it was during the summer. Combat Arms is really starting to frustrate me with the hackers, and it's the same repetitive experience, which is why I remain inactive temporarily. I see it that the clan will be very inactive during the release of both Halo: Reach and Black Ops. I have little interest in Combat Arms, but eventually, I'll be play again.

I see why Baxstar doesn't play this game as much, and I bet GreatFullDed wouldn't play if he wasn't the 1st ranked.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 8:10 am

The clan items don't seem that great in my opinion, with the exception of the Clan Backpack and the Negev which are both handy in Cabin Fever. The G36E is a better gun than the other clan guns. I have not tried the clan sniper rifle yet but compared to some of the normal GP sniper rifles, such as the SR25 and the L96A1 or the M107CQ, it doesn't seem that great.

The clan's activity is dwindling but I would have thought it was because of a mixture of school/work, the abundance of hackers and the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops and Halo: Reach. Combat Arms does have a repetitive experience but hat's only if you only play one more like elimination all the time. I like to play a mixture or Elimination, Fireteam, Capture the Flag, Quarantine and Bombing Run on a variety of different maps. Also, Nexon is releasing a new map almost every month so you have a month to get used to them and get bored of them before another new map is released.

Also, some people who don't meet the KDR requirements may be due to when they were beginners. They would have died a lot, getting used to all the maps and the controls and are only now playing better and raising their KDR. My first account had such a bad KDR and despite the amount of time I spent on it, I could never quite get my KDR higher than 1.00. Look at my current account, 1.81 KDR.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 5:55 pm

To be honest, the only clan items I buy are the TMP and Clan Backpack, Negev sometimes, if I had no other options for 950 GP weapons, yes I'm cheap like that. The reason I love Elimination Pro and Search and Destroy is because, it's more intense, and it's not as repetitive, of course there will be a lot of campers, but it just provides more entertainment for me.

Halo: Reach comes out in 7 days..excluding Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clan in tha trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan in tha trash   clan in tha trash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan in tha trash
Page 1 of 1