UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Back in the clan Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Back in the clan Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Back in the clan Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Back in the clan Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Back in the clan Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Back in the clan Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Back in the clan Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Back in the clan Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Back in the clan Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Back in the clan I_vote_lcapBack in the clan I_voting_barBack in the clan I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Back in the clan I_vote_lcapBack in the clan I_voting_barBack in the clan I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Back in the clan

Go down 
+2
NinjaIan15
fishythefish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishythefish
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 11:29 am

So I finally managed to apply in-game, and it looks like I've been added back in. But if you see me online today, I might not CW simply because my Fireteam stats are really skewed. I played like 2 games each of Cabin Fever and Black Lung, and like an idiot, I decided to snipe for fun. Not an idiot because sniping is bad, but because now I have really low total kills and my HS percentage is really high. So I'll probably spend today getting it back down to around 20%.

On the other hand, pwning n00bs on the Jackson server has put my KDR over 2, despite all the hackers.
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 1:00 pm

Also, I'm CBL verified again.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2011, 7:54 pm

I am not aloud to go in CW never, it's all because of my fucking DT Combos 48 Sad

I was hacked by someone and got banned took me two months to get my account back and now I keep getting kick from games and stuff Sad

So unless there is a way to change this I can no longer EVER play in a CW, sorry. Although not my fault.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 2:02 am

If I had an account that has been hacked and ended up with a massive combo or some other ridiculous stat, I would just start a new account from scratch, with a much more secure password.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 2:52 am

Randomprsn wrote:
If I had an account that has been hacked and ended up with a massive combo or some other ridiculous stat, I would just start a new account from scratch, with a much more secure password.
Gotta love common sense.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 3:14 am

BUT NOOOOOO, I am almost a CSM1 for the First time <_< Q _Q
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 2:34 pm

But is it really worth being a CSM if people won't play with you since it looks like you hack?
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 7:40 pm

When you first joined you were SFC2 but now you are MS4 and have perms. You used to have an option to restart quickly which would only take you a week or so to get back to SFC but now it's a bit harder. In my opinion you could just buy CX4 Storms from the clan shop and be in the same shape you are in now with your new account since the CX4 Storm is about the same thing as a M6A2-SRT with less recoil in exchange for ammo and a small amount of portability. The stuff you can get at the store from SFC2-MS4 isn't very useful anyway so your not exactly loosing much. My guess is that Nexon will have an extremely brief sale during the summer where you can buy a decent perm gun for fairly cheap based off the past sales and sales from other Nexon games.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 2:47 am

lol, funny thing is that that gun isn't permed I just got a lucky weapon renewal kit and got it for 90 days plus 20 more.

Also, I don't want to restart again <_< Sad
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 3:17 am

Hey, I'm restarting too (more than once), so you're not alone. Anyone with a decent amount of skill knows what it's like to be called a hacker in-game (as soon as you get anything above a double kill), so I think it's worth restarting so you don't have to go through that hassle in the lobby. Plus, you can CW, which is a big part of being in a CA clan.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 5:12 pm

I know... but it took me likke a year or so to get to CSM1 and im not even quite there yet <_<
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 5:54 pm

Like I said, I restarted right about when I reached CSM as well. The thing is, past SGT, I never really used any new guns. I pretty much always had an L96A1 and an AR like a CX4 Storm or a G36E, so a high rank wasn't that much use.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 6:20 pm

Yeah, I guess so.
I really don't get what the problem is with these games, they are supposed to be for fun. Hacking isn't fun, I would now from past times.

OH, and the problem is I cannot start another account because my computer crashes at the character screen.

I really don't know how to fix this and I hopefully can get one of you to help me! SO I can make a new account...

I will make a new account on the 24th probably (a.k.a. the day I get out of school )
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 12:20 am

Well, have you tried more than once? i.e. Do you know that the computer crashes due to something going wrong at the character screen, or could it just be coincidence? If so, create a character on a different computer.

By the way, I only noticed when I started playing again (obviously), but did something happen earlier this year that caused the sudden outbreak of hackers? I mean, there are way more of them than there were in the fall, as far as I can recall. Then again, it might be because I'm only playing in the Jackson (noob) and Papa servers right now until I hit SFC. Please tell me there aren't as many hackers in the higher servers.

Also, I did reapply for the clan in-game, so if an admin hasn't done so already (again), could I be readmitted?

And finally, I think this post puts me in that list of users with most posts that appears on the left when you click "Forum" at the top. (EDIT: Or maybe not? EDIT 2: There we go.)
Back to top Go down
af136marine
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
af136marine

IGN : -GiveMeFaith

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 3:36 pm

I added you back today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 7:57 pm

I cannot make my character on another computer because that requires me to install the game on one of my parents computers and make the character.

When ever I go into anything that has the animated character before at least one match in CA I always crash and have to forcefully re-start my computer. I do not know why this is happening but It always happens.

Can someone please tell me WTF is wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 11:18 pm

Do your parents not allow you to install the game on their computers? Well, got any friends that play? Use one of their computers.

I'm not sure what to do about the problem you're having, but it sounds like your current character works fine, so it's not an issue of your computer not being able to handle the animation or anything. My guess is that, whatever the problem is, if you create a character on a different computer, you should be able to play it on yours. By the way, force-restart your computer. If you forcefully restart it, you may cause more problems down the line. Wink
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 6:15 pm

Yeah, I know but that is the only thing I can do. IT freaking crashes my computer you can't do anything but turn off the computer. I will go to my friends house and create the character. That would be best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the clan   Back in the clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in the clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms: News-
Jump to: