UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Possible Community Clean up Solution Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Possible Community Clean up Solution Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Possible Community Clean up Solution Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Possible Community Clean up Solution Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Possible Community Clean up Solution Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Possible Community Clean up Solution Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Possible Community Clean up Solution Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Possible Community Clean up Solution Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Possible Community Clean up Solution Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Possible Community Clean up Solution I_vote_lcapPossible Community Clean up Solution I_voting_barPossible Community Clean up Solution I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Possible Community Clean up Solution I_vote_lcapPossible Community Clean up Solution I_voting_barPossible Community Clean up Solution I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Possible Community Clean up Solution

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Possible Community Clean up Solution Empty
PostSubject: Possible Community Clean up Solution   Possible Community Clean up Solution Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 9:29 pm

As you all know the CA community is pretty terrible and this is the best solution I have ever seen in cleaning up a game community. The CA DEV team obviously won't be able to work on something like this because they are already up to their eyeballs on improving content but this would be nice some time in the future. If something like this was implemented only 2nd Lt 1 and up would be able to vote and it would probably only be applicable against harassment and not hacking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnkalhOdOs8&feature=feedu

Edit: On a completely unrelated topic I noticed that the draw and part of the reload sounds for the new Guitar gun is the game as the sound that is played when you use the Mech: Prototype skill as a Mechanic in MapleStory. It seems that Nexon games are sharing content more freely than I thought.

Last edited by Daraku9 on May 24th 2011, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added "Edit")
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Possible Community Clean up Solution   Possible Community Clean up Solution Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 8:23 am

This trial system may work for players in Combat Arms, but I don't think it's likely that Nexon are going to spend that much time developing new features, when the existing game is still laggy and glitchy. Nexon's current kick system is slightly too unfair, there are a lot of players who deliberately not kick hackers for some reason. There is also the fact that there are lots of noob rage kickers. Nexon should make a new system where elite moderators can't kick someone straight away, but still start a vote kick, but the ratio of players voting for and against should be lowered. That should make it slightly fairer, for other players.
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

PostSubject: Re: Possible Community Clean up Solution   Possible Community Clean up Solution Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 6:22 pm

The thing is, if the kicks are anything to go by, the CA community is filled with assholes who kick for no reason. We can only hope (though perhaps unreasonably) that they'll be a bit more clear-headed in the Tribunal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Community Clean up Solution   Possible Community Clean up Solution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Community Clean up Solution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: General :: Media-
Jump to: