UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Startup and Crash Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Startup and Crash Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Startup and Crash Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Startup and Crash Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Startup and Crash Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Startup and Crash Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Startup and Crash Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Startup and Crash Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Startup and Crash Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Startup and Crash I_vote_lcapStartup and Crash I_voting_barStartup and Crash I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Startup and Crash I_vote_lcapStartup and Crash I_voting_barStartup and Crash I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Startup and Crash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xterior
Xterior

IGN : Xterior101

Startup and Crash Empty
PostSubject: Startup and Crash   Startup and Crash Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 4:07 pm

I have been trying to log on to Combat Arms the past few days, but for some reason it won't work. When I log in and I press "Start" it does what it is supposed to do but while it is starting up and loading (when the Combat Arms logo appears and the guy is running at the bottom) it looks wrong. You can't tell what is happening and all the colors are wierd and when the guy at the bottom right appears all I see is him running with the "Loading..." thing next to him in black boxes (which is normal if the whole thing is black) but the rest of the screen is white. Yes, I have tried it multiple times. And yes, I have reinstalled Combat Arms. Nothing seems to work, not even updating my computer. So, I might not be able to go on until it is fixed.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

Startup and Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Startup and Crash   Startup and Crash Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:06 pm

GPU problem perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Startup and Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Startup and Crash   Startup and Crash Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 7:07 pm

Try reinstalling your drivers (you can do this by going on the website of the company you bought your computer from and looking up your drivers and punching in your service number which can be found somewhere on your computer on a sticker), doing a hardware diagnostic test (usually can be accessed when pressing f12 or f8 on startup although the button varies from computer to computer), doing a disc error check (can be done by selecting error check in your hard drive's properties), a system check (can be done by running a program called "CMD" as an administrator than typing "sfc/scannow" and enter into the command line), a general graphics card settings check (I have found that sometimes CA doesn't run well on 59 fps), reseating your components (if you know how to do it), updating DirectX (can be done here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en), or checking your computer temperatures with a 3rd party program. This is all a bit confusing but this is what I've tried when I had computer issues a while ago. If none of this works I hope you still have a warranty (ensure that whatever you do it doesn't void your warranty).
Back to top Go down
Xterior
Xterior

IGN : Xterior101

Startup and Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Startup and Crash   Startup and Crash Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 12:41 am

Thanks Daraku, and yes I am new to all of this so it is all confusing. I will ask my mom about this stuff (since she does own a computer buissness, although she is only the owner, and she gets other people for the job). My mom should understand about half of that or she can bring in one of her workers to help. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Startup and Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Startup and Crash   Startup and Crash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Startup and Crash
Page 1 of 1