UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Spiders v Scorpions I_vote_lcapSpiders v Scorpions I_voting_barSpiders v Scorpions I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Spiders v Scorpions I_vote_lcapSpiders v Scorpions I_voting_barSpiders v Scorpions I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Spiders v Scorpions

Go down 
+5
fishythefish
Xterior
Randomprsn
Daraku9
SoSpecial
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

Spiders v Scorpions Empty
PostSubject: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 3:18 am

Well most of you know that spiders have won this battle 40 flags to the scorpion's 22 flags.I dont know if any of you browse the combat arms forums but in a post the nexon forum moderator ''Kalika'' hinted that he/she wanted the spiders to win way back when the event just started. This may be some sarcasm (hard to detect over the internet) but I have my suspicions that the event might of been rigged or fixed in a way.

One of the prizes that the spiders won, 7 day SE Moderator, is just way too powerful. Imagine all the rage kicking going on & the 30 day holiday wolf and 5 transport lockers they get but we dont. Theres no way I could keep a decent kdr in any game im afraid.

Just when I thought the hacks would be gone after the on coming update patch we are coming back to half of the CA community using ridiculously OP weapons against us. I know we (scorpions) get a number of myst-Ns and Kalika cases but you must also remember that the spiders get a bonus 5 transport lockers from which they'll most certainly get an OP weapon for more than 3 days from 1 out of the 5 cases.

This event might of been good in a way since we get bonus NX rare items but the negatives that come with that are too much. Half of the games are going to be SE moderator and anyone that can hold a decent kdr in the opposing team will certainly be rage kicked for ''hacking''. I can go on and on but I'll just be repeating myself. It will be totally unfair for any beginners since anyone with an alternate account (I have one but its scorpion) that is spider will get tons of NX weapons to begin with and that 30 day L9 holiday wolf while the true beginners will only get that starter package (Famas, M24, M1911 MEU for 7 days). There is no way the true beginners can get any sort of decent gameplay since they'll totally be overrun by alternate accounts dominating them with their NX weapons and 30 day holiday wolf.

Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 4:04 am

Oddly enough I wish spiders got a 3 week E Mod a week from now. This is because new hacks seem to appear a week after a patch and although the new surge of hacking was caused because of the Christmas hacks but I am guessing that the people making the hacks will make more for the next patch and 3 weeks of E Mod would completely cut them off. Obviously E Mod for any duration of time will not make the general CA community any more rational but at the least it will cut off hackers.

Mule accounts will also get the E mod and other stuff but only if they logged in during the event since the teams are designated when you log on. I think it would be much more harmful if a noob joined CA while it is completely overrun by hacks instead of being out-gunned in every room.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 6:45 am

There is a simple solution to this though. Just start playing Fireteam. You can use the opponents having overpowered weapons to your advantage. I'm planning to keep on playing Fireteam until there comes a time where there are a lot less hacks than there are right now.
Back to top Go down
Xterior
Xterior

IGN : Xterior101

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 5:52 pm

I follow you Random. I do not like the hacks at all either. But for the event, I don't think it was rigged, but you never know. I am a spider, because I came from another clan after the event, so I will try to join more clan games. I do think all the spiders will have a big advantage in the game for a while now, but with the Elite Mods some of them might get killed for "hacking" when they only have the best guns on the market. I also do believe hacking will cease for some time with all the Elite Mods, but like Random I wished they would have been given out a week or two after the patch to stop the new incoming hacks. BTW, I will be playing Cabin Fever for the most part the next week. I am also sick of all the hackers, but there is not much I can do about it. BTW again, I found two new ways to play Cabin Fever (maybe not new to some of you, but new to me), so if anyone wants to know talk to me in Clan Chat in game.
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 6:41 pm

I haven't been on the actual game in a while (finals are this week, so I'll get on this weekend), but Nexon probably removed the Scorpion/Spider symbols next to player names. If they would leave 'em up for a while, it would at least give everyone a warning of what they might be up against. Of course, even before the event, you could never be sure about enemy weapons, but it used to be rather odd seeing recruits with TPG-1 Pros.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 3:19 am

Hey Xterior, since you have the Elite Mod, want to play Fireteam sometime? It would provide some extra EXP, as well as coming in handy for kicking hackers from the room.
Back to top Go down
b-raid8
b-raid8

IGN : b-raid8

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 9:52 am

Congradulations Spiders!! Spiders get everything on the prize table. Scorpions ,however, only get to the 20 flags spot. I have to wait untill 3:30 my time here until get my prizes. I wonder whats in the 3 kalikas and the transport locker!!! :3
Back to top Go down
Xterior
Xterior

IGN : Xterior101

PostSubject: Fireteam with Random   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 7:29 pm

Randomprsn wrote:
Hey Xterior, since you have the Elite Mod, want to play Fireteam sometime?

Ya, I would love to play fireteam with you. Infact, I have 3 MGs waiting to be used. I will be playing Cabin Fever most likely for the next 3-4 days because that is when my MGs expire.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 2:38 am

Ok, well I won't be home for 3 days. I'm in Sydney so I can't get internet with sufficient speed to play Combat Arms properly. Once I get home, I'll be playing until school starts, which is like a week and a half.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 9:35 am

Wow really? You have to tell someone to log in for you, or else your free gifts will expire :O

Never mind, I believe the timer starts once you log in.
Back to top Go down
Michael1798
Michael1798

IGN : Michael1798

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 10:12 am

I believe Random has already activated his Kalika cases and I am fkin jealous that he got a 30 day recon vest@!@!@!@!@
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 11:13 pm

Yeah, also with a 7 day Baron's M416 CQB. I activated my Kalika's just before I went on holidays. I think this Spider's and Scorpions event is really unfair. I know some people who rarely went online during thiks event but they still got better rewards than I did, and I went online a lot!
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 5:48 pm

I checked the CA site today, and I found this:
http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=00Agr

Please tell me that this only means that I need to open up everything in my inbox by this date (but not activate it all). It seems pointless to have all of your guns activated at one time when you can only use a handful (so to speak) of them.

i.e. I assume this means that I should open all of my Kalika cases by this date, but that I don't need to activate the items it gives me.
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 5:58 pm

You only have to open the rewards before the date it expires. The items are kept in your inbox forever, until you active those to use or store them.
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 10:12 pm

Thanks, that's what I thought, but I don't want another sudden disappointment from Nexon. I know that items in your inbox generally stay there until activation, but since the rewards also appear in your inbox, I wasn't sure if their contents would get removed along with them. I guess it's clear that this is designed to prevent giving rewards to inactive players, so I have nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 1:48 am

The only thing that you needed to have activated before a certain duration was the K/DR resets they gave for New Year's. However, that was worded pretty poorly as well, since they said it needed to be "activated and used" within 7 days of receiving it.

...Mine is still sitting in my inventory...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiders v Scorpions   Spiders v Scorpions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spiders v Scorpions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms: News-
Jump to: