UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Permanents going away Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Permanents going away Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Permanents going away Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Permanents going away Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Permanents going away Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Permanents going away I_vote_lcapPermanents going away I_voting_barPermanents going away I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Permanents going away I_vote_lcapPermanents going away I_voting_barPermanents going away I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Permanents going away

Go down 
+4
NinjaIan15
Randomprsn
SoSpecial
Daraku9
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Permanents going away Empty
PostSubject: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:26 pm

Every time they release new permanent weapons sales I will be commentate on the gun and weather or not you should buy it if you have the money. If you want to research a gun more you should check the stats on the arsenal, look up reviews (if your going to watch reviews you should watch videos by HMR, Baxstar, FallenHobo, or MediocreCA. The other ones have little credibility or are terrible but I advise you to watch them anyway just to watch the spread patterns of some guns without listening to what they have to say about the gun), or check the ca wiki (sometimes the stats and information they post is slightly off so you might want to double check with the arsenal. Don't trust the weapon usefulness index nor the popularity on the wiki since they are completely off in some cases.) So much for my theory that they were going to make more items permanent. If you want the gun then buy it if you can because from my understanding each gun won't be on sale as a perm after the sale has ended and not at the end of the year.

The EMR Desert is a good semi auto sniper but because of its somewhat random recoil, outrageous sway when scoped and 2 hit kill you would probably be better off with a TPG-1 Pro.

The L115A3 is like an L9 with 1 point more accuracy and a higher magnification scope. Again the TPG-1 Pro is a better gun but the advantage of this gun is that it is tanked less often. Even though the L115A3 is tanked less often people still prefer the TPG-1 Pro because the L115A3 has only 1 point more accuracy than the G36E and you will probably miss more with the L115A3 than enemies will tank the TPG-1.

The M1866 is the best non OHK sniper in the game in my opinion. One of the benefits of the gun is that it is like a sniper with training wheels. This isn't because I think this is a gun for noobs or because I think that its extremely easy to use but because it is one of the best guns to practice no scoping, quick scoping and drag scoping. It has a fast draw speed and a short cooldown after every shot giving you more time to shoot at someone if you miss or if the shot doesn't kill them. It has a quick reload and is very useful for no scoping because of its fast fire rate. Normally you wouldn't be able to tell how much recoil the gun has but because I play on a craptop that lags and sometimes doesn't unscope I can say that the recoil goes straight up and has the same spread recovery as the MSG-90. Even though the gun has the same scope as the AUG A1 they are completely different and the M1866 has a scope with L9 magnification, thin crosshairs with a small red dot in the middle similar to an ACOG scope (but it isn't very big so you won't have to worry about it making your shots inaccurate). Aside from the fact that you have to rescope after every shot, the gun stands out and won't work well if you are trying to be stealthy and the fact that this gun is a 2 hit kill the M1866 is basically perfect (If you are thrifty I wouldn't advise that you buy it but if you want an accurate 2HK sniper then this is the way to go).
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 6:47 am

Do you reckon the REC7 is a good gun? Im looking for a gun that I can rush with in sniper maps and shoot from mid-range as well. I dont really want a gun you can full auto with (M416 CQB) since I'll probably lose my tap-firing skills.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 4:24 pm

Personally I don't like the REC7 since it has one of the nastiest recoil patterns of the HK gun series and I would much prefer the M6A2 SRT because you can stick an ACOG on it and it has enough recoil without it becoming recoilless or hard to control. The only benefits of the REC7 over the M6A2 SRT is that it comes with a pre-attached scope so you can save 150 GP a day and the damage doesn't decrease with range as much as most other ARs (which isn't that useful since it is hard to shoot people mid range with an I Tech in sniper maps where there is a lot of cover).
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 4:37 am

I would buy the M6A2 SRT.. only if it was black LOL. I dont really like that brownish camo colour that it has, makes the gun look nub IMO even though it has no effect on the guns performance whatsoever. I just want the REC7 over the M416 CQB because the REC7 seems to be a better rushing/close quarters combat gun than the M416, which is better at long to medium ranges. On sniper maps, I always use my sniper unless im rushing & the sniper im getting is DSR-1 subsonic. Is it good in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 5:33 am

Ya. Actually a few times some noobs confused the M6A2-SRT with a SCAR-L and accused me of using a recoil hack on the SCAR-L. The looks of a gun should not really influence your choice of buying it but I think you should still try using the gun a bit just to see if you like it (I could die in a few fireteam games so you can see if you like the M6A2-SRT or the M416 CQB since dieing in fireteam doesn't mess with your kdr). I think the M416 CQB is a bit better of a mid to long range gun since the recoil on the REC7 makes it a bit annoying to shoot people at longer ranges but the REC7's larger magazine will make it better at closer ranges. To compare the recoil on the guns refer to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxL8NW8DW7Q (although the REC7 and M6A2 SRT have bigger magazines so try to imagine the recoil with 5 bullets less to compare it to the other ones).

In my opinion the DSR-1 Subsonic is the best sniper rifle in the game right now (that can be bought for perm). It is a 1 hit kill, has a good magazine size, and high accuracy. I think the TPG-1 Pro is a bit over rated because that 1 point of accuracy is only going to make a difference at ranges where the TPG-1 Pro is easily tanked.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 8:50 am

I think the TPG-1 would be better than the TPG-1 Pro. The TPG-1 has a couple bullets less than the TPG-1 Pro but TPG-1's scope has a normal sniper magnification. The TPG-1 Pro has the L11 scope which isn't that great for quickscoping or medium ranges. I use the TPG-1 as it's OHK, high accuracy over long distances and easily quickscopable.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 12:50 am

The Ulitmax 100 is a fairly good machine gun but many prefer the MG36 because the Ultimax has a slightly bit better spread overall but a noticeable amount of more recoil. The MG36 also comes with a sniper scope which is fairly good when tap firing medium distances.

The M14 SE is an AR that is used more like a sniper substitute in CQC fire fights behind cover. This is a great gun in that regard but statistically the G36E is the same thing except with a better scope and better firing capabilities that allow it to be used in closer firefights so the M14 SE isn't used as much.

The XK-8 Tactical is a cross between a G36E and an AUG A1. Its hybrid stats allows it to be used more efficiently in CQC and mid range fire fights but the G36E is still a preferred gun overall because the XK-8 Tactical has the imprecise scope of the AUG A1 and a borderline 4 shot kill. On the other hand this is a decent gun because its ability to be used in a more CQB manner than the G36E without loosing too many of the qualities of the G36E. If you can tap fire to control the recoil then this gun is fairly good so buying it is up to your discretion.

Last edited by Daraku9 on November 20th 2010, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected XK-8 Tactical review)
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 10:47 pm

Nexon announced that new permanents will only be available for 2 weeks after release like the M1866 and XK-8 Tactical have been. I suppose that means this thread will become extremely important from now on and I will just work to review the guns on the forum as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2010, 3:56 am

DAMNIT another thing I am going to miss that is good I won't ever be able to play again Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2010, 4:52 am

You must have a lot of spare time if you can review a gun as soon as it comes out, and we appreciate it.

Nexon must have decided that having new releases out for permanent will result in them losing too much revenue so maybe that's why they're not having new permanents out for long.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2010, 11:51 am

To be honest reviewing guns is very easy for experienced players because you can simply reflect on the guns you have already used and decide how a certain gun stacks up to what is already out. I'm not all that experienced as I could be but I have studied nearly all of the aspects of CA to my own self satisfaction so deciding whether or gun is good or not is fairly easy. For the guns I have reviewed in this thread so far I have only looked up the stats to make sure I was talking about the right gun and the reviews took no more than 3 min each (the M1866 one might have been a bit longer because I spent a bit of time to make sure I used the right wording).

I think overall this strategy is good because it makes buying perms about buying what is strategically the best at a time when you have NX instead of buying what everyone else is buying and not buying anything else unless a better gun is released that everyone else buys (this also increases gun diversity). Personally I couldn't care less about what they get rid of unless they get rid of the: DSR-1 SubSonic, G63E valk, MG36, Kriss Specops, M4 Super90, M6A2 SRT, MP7 mod, PP-19 Mod, USP SE, Desert Eagle, or M416 CQB since they are some of the best perms available.

For anyone who is interested in the XK-8 Tactical I am willing to kill myself in CF or BL to let people to try it out over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2010, 1:21 am

Don't forget about the M107CQ SE or the TPG-1 Pro. They're the best permanent sniper rifles you can get with NX.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 7:25 pm

Blargh... Well I would do reviews on guns if a could but I can't. Personally I think the M107CQ SE Is freaking insane It is just pure insane
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 10:30 pm

The RPK-74 is a great gun because of it's high damage and low recoil compared to a lot of the other machine guns but many still prefer the MG36 because the MG36 has lower recoil and a good scope along with better overall spread.

The M24A3 is a 2 hit kill sniper rifle that is basically just an upgraded version of the M24 making it a pretty bad gun. The only reason why you would want to buy this gun is because it has 97 damage and a low damage drop off so you have a high chance of 1 hitting someone even with its 97 damage just because damage in CA is varies a bit.

The M960 is a fairly good gun because of its low spread/recoil and huge magazine. It is slightly better than the P90 TR because of its lower recoil (by a whooping 9 points), faster reload speed (one of the fastest of all SMGs) and higher portability (by an even larger 12 points). It burns through ammo because of its lower total ammo compared to other guns but in a CQC map you will probably get lottoed or gunned down before you burn through your ammo anyway so in that sense it is better than the PP-19 MOD and other guns with at least 120 ammo (although the ammo count of the pp-19 mod seems to have the right balance of damage and magazine size and the PP-19 can be used in fireteam because of its higher magazine size, overall ammo and higher portability compared to an MG (along with the fact that it can take yellow ammo)).

The M60 steel is just a cosmetic variant of the M60 and is statistically the same so it's not really worth buying. The M60 Steel is unusually good for a variant of a gun you can get at such a low rank but it has ridiculously low portability so if you get overwhelmed in fireteam with this gun your screwed (I think you will move slightly slower than an infected when walking). Otherwise this gun has fairly good spread when tapping.

The AK-47 Gold plated is just a cosmetic variant of the AK-47 that makes you stand out like hell. This is one of the worst variants because it's camo is even worse than the original with the same stats and the AK-74M is a better gun if you needed a 3 hit kill AR that can attach ACOG scopes. The only real purpose to this gun is to give people who were unlucky enough to get it from the AK-N case the one finger salute (which are no longer available).

The SG556 is a fairly good gun with low recoil and can attach ACOG scopes but it is extremely unpopular because it has 6 clips of 20 bullets each (20 bullets in a clip with a total of 120 bullets) so the only way this gun is going to be very effective is if you put an extended mag on it. It has comparable recoil to the M416 but since the M416 can be bought with GP people prefer it over this gun since the M416 can also attach ACOG scopes.

The Scar L Trispear is the same thing as the normal scar except with a better recoil pattern that goes up more than the original. Although it's recoil is significantly better most of the other M series guns (or guns based off the M series like the REC 7) the M416 CQB and other M guns are a better choice.

The M4A1 Desert warrior is the same thing as the original except with a desert skin instead of the black one that the original has. The M4A1 is a really good gun for it's rank but the black paint job of the original is more stealthy and the M6A2 SRT is a better or equivalent gun in all stats.

The PSG-1 Mod is a really good 2 hit kill sniper due to it's low recoil and high damage. The problem with this gun though is its slow fire rate, low magnification scope, low portability, and somewhat lower accuracy than most other 2 hit kill snipers. This is a really good gun for shooting behind cover but most other sniper rifles would be better suited for close and far engagements.

The Scorpion MOD is a really good spray SMG that has fairly low recoil despite its small size. Overall its a good rushing gun but it's low damage makes it a horrible long range weapon so you would be better off using a different SMG that is more versatile with the same low recoil and high fire rate.

The MP5 mod is the same thing as the normal MP5 except with a S3 silencer, ACOG scope and better spread. Since the original had fairly bad damage and low portability the MOD version isn't worth buying and you would be better off buying the MP7 MOD or something.

The P226/silver is a pistol that is supposed to be exactly the same as the G23 but many people claim that the G23 fires faster so many people overlook this gun. This is still a decent gun since the small difference in fire rate doesn't really effect the gun much since your going to be blindly spraying with it anyway. Overall the USP SE is a better gun because it has a similar fire speed and 4 hit kill instead of 5. Since the Default pistol is also a 5 shot kill (most of the time in CQC) there isn't much of a reason to buy this gun.

The SPAS-12 Stock Gold is a slightly improved version of the SPAS-12 Stock. It is a fairly good gun but it has lower damage than the M4 Super 90 and less portability so people prefer it more (they both can reload mid shot). The only benefit of the SPAS-12 over the M4 Super 90 is that it has 1 more bullet in a clip.

The R870 MCS is the same thing as the M4 super 90 except with a much lower fire rate, reload time and can't fire in between reloading. Again, people much prefer the M4 Super 90 because if its stats and quick reload since you can shoot while reloading.

The MTAR-21 is like the TAR-21 except with much better spread and recoil. The other M series guns are a lot better in every way to this gun except the MTAR-21 has burst mode and more accuracy. Since accuracy isn't going to do much for a gun that uses an ITech scope the other M series guns are more preferred.

The USP SE is one of the best pistols in the game. It has a good firing rate, lower recoil from the original and is a 4 hit kill. The problem with the USP SE is that it has less kills per clip than most of the other pistols. Most pistols either have 15 bullets and are 5 hit kills (3 kills per clip) or 7/6 bullets and are 2 hit kills (3.5/3 kills per clip) but the USP SE has only 2.5 kills per clip (10 bullets and 4 hit kill). The only gun worse than the USP SE is the M1911 Knights in this sense (has 2.33 kills per clip) This makes every shot count but you should only use pistols if you run out of ammo on your primary and there is someone half dead in front of you. Unless you do pistol only games this is still the way to go when it comes to pistols.

Last edited by Daraku9 on November 27th 2010, 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 5:13 am

You spent a lot of time on that. The USP SE is one of the best pistols in the game. The low ammo clip doesn't really worry me as I rarely use pistols, let alone play in pistol only games. There's also another solution to the low ammo clip. You could add an extended magazine to it and then it'll be awesomer than it is now.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 5:39 am

I didn't include adding a clip because most people wouldn't bother unless you are in a pistol only game and because adding a clip costs a lot in comparison to the average GP pistol so a lot of people don't even think about doing it. Btw is the forum getting more squished to the right or something? No one has complained yet but I've had the problem for some time now.

(just in case you don't have the problem this is what my screen looks like right now. The top looks more normal and every few posts or so the posts start getting compacted)

Permanents going away Forum_10
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 6:03 am

I've had that problem too. I have no idea how to fix it.

Out of curiosity, what browser are you using? I've never seen that style before. Your computer settings seem old. It looks like the Windows 2000 software. (Not sure if that's what it's called).

I just bought two permanent pistols, the USP SE and P226 Silver. They were the only items i could afford with the small amount of NX that I have.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 6:08 am

I'm running on google chrome and I'm running Windows 7 Premium. Everything just looks weird because I turned off Windows areo, changed the theme to windows classic and did a bunch of other changes in a lame attempt to increase my FPS.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 6:17 am

Oh ok. Is it working for you?

I prefer to use Firefox, it's the most reliable browser I've used.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 1:47 pm

Daraku9 wrote:
Btw is the forum getting more squished to the right or something? No one has complained yet but I've had the problem for some time now.
Ninjaian's signature is doing it. I meant to message him earlier to change it.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 4:25 am

@randomprsn Nope. It only increases my fps by a very small margin if at all. It just makes sure that no other program is using my graphics card so I can squeeze out as much performance out of my graphics card as possible.

Just wondering but has anyone gotten the perm 1st anniversary items yet? The hat and face item are supposed to be perm but I seem to have gotten them for 90 days.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 4:26 am

Same here. I've only gotten the cap and It was only for 90 days as well. The backpack was the only item which was supposed to be 90 days wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 5:07 pm

The REC7 is a fairly good AR that is similar to the M416 CQB except it has 1 point more damage, 2 points faster fire rate, 1 point more accuracy, 1 point less recoil, 140 bullets instead of 120 and 1 point less portability. Considering its stats it would seem like a superior weapon to the M416 CQB but Nexon's recoil rating isn't very accurate and the REC 7 has a lot more recoil than the M416 CQB. To make up for the worse recoil this gun has a very low damage drop off so long range shots won't become 6-7 hit kills as often as the M416 CQB. Since this gun has a forced I-Tech like the M416 CQB it isn't very efficient at shooting long range anyway so the M416 CQB or the M6A2 SRT would be a better choice overall (either for the low recoil or the ability to use an ACOG).

The Kriss Specops is one of the best SMGs in the game (in my opinion although since most people haven't tried using it and assume it is a bad gun). It has one of the fastest portabilities of any non support weapon in the game and has a total of 140 bullets. Contrary to popular belief the Kriss Specops has a significantly better recoil pattern than the original (the Kriss zig zags to the left and right a lot more). Overall its stats make it one of the best rushing weapons in the game but it has a fast fire rate that eats through ammo so you will have to attach an extended mag 1 on it (not much of a problem since it has one of the fastest reloads of any primary weapon). It is comparable to the Mp7 Mod but has a slightly worse recoil pattern (the recoil on both guns goes side to side but the Kriss Specops's recoil goes a lot more left and right than the Mp7 Mod). To make up for this the Kriss Specops has more portability, less vertical recoil when spraying and 20 more bullets.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 5:38 pm

The AK-74M is a 3 shot kill assault rifle that used to be one of the most popular NX guns. People liked this gun because it is a 3 shot kill and has really controllable recoil similar to the G36E (when tap firing). The reason why it's not as popular any more is because it is basically a G36E with 6 more points in portability and 2 points faster fire rate but without the sniper magnification scope. Overall the AK-47M is like a G36E but has stat boosts that make it more useful in CQC than the G36E but it's not much better at CQC than the G36E so people generally prefer the G36E because it's scope allows you to shoot at enemies behind cover or far away.

The Saiga 20K CQB is a 2 shot kill shot gun. Unlike most shot guns this one feeds off of a clip and reloads at a similar speed to the AK-74M. This gun is very similar to the M4 Super 90 in stats except for damage and recoil. It has slightly more recoil (by two points) but the damage is lower by 12 points. The damage drop off is unusually low on this gun so it will still mostly be a 2 hit kill but it's low damage makes it very tankable. Since this shotgun takes in ammo by a clip you can't reload mid shot which makes it slightly worse than the M4 Super 90. The only benefit of buying the Saiga 20K CQB gun over the M4 Super 90 is that the Saiga 20K has 1 more bullet in a clip and although you can't shoot mid reload you reload by a clip so reloading 8 shots on the Saiga 20K CQB is a lot faster than reloading 7 shots of the M4 Super 90 (most pick the M4 Super 90 though since most of the time you are using a SG is when there may be several enemies and the option to shoot during reload is extremely useful).
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 8:24 pm

The AN-94 is a 3 shot kill AR that is very similar to the AK-47. The huge problem with this gun is the recoil pattern which people find harder to control. The double fire mode on it allows you to kill light vesters in 1 hit but in close distances its recoil makes it hard to kill people. This gun isn't really worth getting since it does so badly at close range and the only reason why you should buy it is because it has 92 accuracy which is the highest out of any AR so potentially you can use it to snipe people with L9s since L9s have only 90 accuracy.

The Anaconda silver is a cosmetic variant of the Anaconda black. Since it is basically the same the only reason why you would want to buy this gun is because it save you having to buy the GP version every time you wanted to use it. It has high recoil (doesn't matter since it's fire rate allows the spread to almost completely settle before the next shot). The biggest problem is that it has only 6 bullets in a clip and a really slow reload for a pistol so aiming is the most crucial point of the gun. Although this gun is generally much more preferred over the Deagle it isn't worth getting because the Deagle black has even more ammo and a better reload so it is better as far as 2 hit pistols go. Most of the other sprayer pistols would be better unless you are doing a pistol only game and want to snipe with your pistol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permanents going away   Permanents going away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permanents going away
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms: Black Market-
Jump to: