UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| I_vote_lcapInteresting Facts |SCIENCE| I_voting_barInteresting Facts |SCIENCE| I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| I_vote_lcapInteresting Facts |SCIENCE| I_voting_barInteresting Facts |SCIENCE| I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|

Go down 
+2
U54222
NinjaIan15
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 8:58 pm

Facts about Atoms

1.Matter (atoms) cannot be destroyed. They can be transformed and moved a thousand different ways, but never really destroyed. Ultimately, if the universe is only "So big", then based on what information that we have now the universe will always weigh approximately the same. (This is due to the first law of Thermodynamics, which can possibly be violated as with so for example Hawking Radiation)

More Detail about the Hawking Radiation

Hawking radiation (also known as Bekenstein-Hawking radiation) is a thermal radiation with a black body spectrum predicted to be emitted by black holes due to quantum effects. It is named after the physicist Stephen Hawking, who provided the theoretical argument for its existence in 1974, and sometimes also after the physicist Jacob Bekenstein who predicted that black holes should have a finite, non-zero temperature and entropy. Hawking's work followed his visit to Moscow in 1973 where Soviet scientists Yakov Zeldovich and Alexander Starobinsky showed him that according to the quantum mechanical uncertainty principle, rotating black holes should create and emit particles. The Hawking radiation process reduces the mass of the black hole and is therefore also known as black hole evaporation.

Because Hawking radiation allows black holes to lose mass, black holes that lose more matter than they gain through other means are expected to dissipate, shrink, and ultimately vanish. Smaller micro black holes (MBHs) are predicted to be larger net emitters of radiation than larger black holes; thus, they tend to shrink and dissipate faster.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2.Because all electrons have negative charges, and negative repulse negatives (magnetically), at a subatomic level we actually never touch anything.

3.Atoms are not the smallest particles in the Universe. Atoms are made up of Subatomic particles (protons, electrons, neutrons, ...). They are not the smallest either as they are made up of sub-subatomic particles such as quarks.

Every one else can add to this list of interesting facts |science| ATOMS | please do its fun to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 2:07 am

I know this is the off-topic section, but this is just way too random.

Not very interesting at all to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 3:39 am

I agree with Solare, that isn't something anyone should post on a gaming forum. That being said, interesting info. Doing science homework?
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 8:46 am

It looks like he copy and pasted, he chooses now to speak of high intellect? If he doing homework, I don't know why he posted it here.

I can't believe you consider school, or Science necessarily as fun... I need to try what's he doing; relieve myself from gaming.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 8:46 am

U54222 wrote:
It looks like he copy and pasted, he chooses now to type :"smart"? If he doing homework, I don't know why he posted it here.

I can't believe you consider school, or Science necessarily as fun... I need to try what's he doing; relieve myself from gaming.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 6:30 pm

U54222 wrote:
U54222 wrote:
It looks like he copy and pasted, he chooses now to type :"smart"? If he doing homework, I don't know why he posted it here.

SCIENCE AND SCHOOL IS FUN godam get some life in you. If you don't think what I posted was intersting then I am sorry but thats kinda sad I just showed you history of science and what happens with atoms. Isn't it cool that your not really touching anything it is something else instead thats freaking awesome. So now I can go to someone put my hand on their face and say I didn't touch you My electrons did they would laugh the say wtf then i say yeah then ... I am just really good with people Its true I was born to be good with communication with people. I am so happy (No Homo) this day wasn't how I wanted it to go but It went awesome.

If you want to know what didn't go well then ask me in a post.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 7:05 pm

I'm sorry but it just seemed like you're just spamming posts, was this really necessary? And no along with millions of others, I don't find school as entertaining, and don't assume I have F's all day, I get A and B's and occasionally C's.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 7:20 pm

WTF I wasn't spamming of course this has nothing to do with gamming thats why it is in the Off-Topic poste godam guys stop acting like I just did I huge ass crime. It's not that hard to learn something for once this is awesome info about our Universe It slowly dies Or Slowly Weighs less
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 7:58 pm

Then try to stop posting such random stuff, you should look at the previous threads you have posted. I know it doesn't hurt to learn, but seriously...?
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 8:47 pm

I like this stuff whats wrong. I am a person nothing different from anyone else I just express my self differently. Remember we don't all have the same personality's if you do then your destiny is to die soon well thats what I thought unless, your twins.

See weird in my own way too Smile
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:34 pm

Depends if how different you are. If the world was better and everyone was the same, then that wouldn't be so bad..meh.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 11:34 pm

I got my first ever unbelievable today but since you guys were to busy arguing on forums no one was there to ''grats'' me Sad Even though im CSM2 and have a 1.46 kdr, you would think I would have several unbelievables but I usually play on snow valley and im a camper + rusher. Its easy to get alot of kills with a high kdr but its quite hard getting multi's and ultra's in a big map and my playing style.

The style I play is I camp with a sniper and get a couple of kills and then I rush (usually with a G36E, M416 or long range A.R) to kill the other team's campers. Then I go back to my side and repeat the cycle Very Happy

Now to my first unbelievable. This is how it went: I was in a stacked game which was ass raping the other team. I was equipped with a M69HE grenade and PP-19. I was in bravo side and I ran to where that truck is. Then I threw the grenade towards the side door of alpha spawn and got a multi kill. After that I went into the base by the other entrance and got my unbelievable by spawn killing. I ran up the stairs and saw this afk-er and was about to get unbelievable+ but I had to reload and during reloading I got headshotted.

Thanks for reading my story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 11:39 pm

SoSpecial wrote:
I got my first ever unbelievable today but since you guys were to busy arguing on forums no one was there to ''grats'' me Sad Even though im CSM2 and have a 1.46 kdr, you would think I would have several unbelievables but I usually play on snow valley and im a camper + rusher. Its easy to get alot of kills with a high kdr but its quite hard getting multi's and ultra's in a big map and my playing style.

The style I play is I camp with a sniper and get a couple of kills and then I rush (usually with a G36E, M416 or long range A.R) to kill the other team's campers. Then I go back to my side and repeat the cycle Very Happy

Now to my first unbelievable. This is how it went: I was in a stacked game which was ass raping the other team. I was equipped with a M69HE grenade and PP-19. I was in bravo side and I ran to where that truck is. Then I threw the grenade towards the side door of alpha spawn and got a multi kill. After that I went into the base by the other entrance and got my unbelievable by spawn killing. I ran up the stairs and saw this afk-er and was about to get unbelievable+ but I had to reload and during reloading I got headshotted.

Thanks for reading my story Very Happy

Your welcome! AND CONGRATULATIONS you got an UNBELIEVABLE Very Happy
Sorry I couldn't be their first of all no CA second of all can't install anything third of all have no time forth of all I need Darakus help which is waiting.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:03 am

Well done SoSpecial. Guys, stop arguing!!! If you want to fight, one vs one each other!!
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:19 am

Grats SoSpecial!!!! Its great that you got an Unbelievable since most skilled players run out of people to kill once they get an ultra kill but since you got it in Junk Flea your situation isn't really as bad off as me and a lot of other players who don't play in smaller maps because we have no sense of variation http://combatarms.nexon.net/ClansRankings/PlayerProfile.aspx?user=Daraku9 (notice the % I play in small maps compared to the time I play in SV).

@Ninjaian14: I am currently the Nexon the folder to megauploads and I have no idea when it will be done.

As for the relevance of the post I think it is ok to post these kinds of topics up to a point. The point of this forum is to talk about CA and the such but the rants and off topic sections are a place to take something off our chest every once in a while. In other words posts like these are ok but as long as you are not constantly making them since that type of information is not really meant here in bulk. At the same time though it would be nicer if the post was on some kind of topic that people could relate to and not a list of atomic facts. Such would be similar to me posting information based on my vast Pokemon knowledge (which surpasses my CA knowledge but thats just because there is more to know about Pokemon than CA because hackers have spent all their time doing petty crap instead of trying to learn useful things like the real weapon stats and how recoil works).
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:30 am

Oooh.....Pokemon's awesome! Which is your favourite?

Back to Combat Arms, why haven't you gotten a unbelievable yet Daraku9? I thought you'd be good enough to get more than 10 already!! You KDR pwns everyone though.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:45 am

Randomprsn wrote:
Oooh.....Pokemon's awesome! Which is your favourite?

Back to Combat Arms, why haven't you gotten a unbelievable yet Daraku9? I thought you'd be good enough to get more than 10 already!! You KDR pwns everyone though.

I have plenty of favorite Pokemon: Mewtwo, Lucario, Mikaruge, Metagross, Lanturn, Lugia, Darkrai, Giratina, Sazandora, Kirikizan, Zoroark, and Kyuremu

I play in SV 70% of the time so getting accolades is hell for me since most of the time at least 2 people on my enemy's team is either afk or in the underground making it harder to kill enough people.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:52 am

I've never heard of Sazandora, Kirikizan, Zoroark, and Kyuremu before. Are they in the new game (if one's coming out)?

I've gotten an unbelievable in Snow Valley before. My sniper owns everything! I was camping in the hut thing in Alpha side using a MSG 90. I got a multi kill with the MSG 90. Then got G36E and started going up the hill thing towards the tunnel where a few enemies were. Killed them for an unbelievable. Smile

Also, try grenading the enemy's spawn points, I've gotten a ultra kill from doing that.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:59 am

Randomprsn wrote:
I've never heard of Sazandora, Kirikizan, Zoroark, and Kyuremu before. Are they in the new game (if one's coming out)?

I've gotten an unbelievable in Snow Valley before. My sniper owns everything! I was camping in the hut thing in Alpha side using a MSG 90. I got a multi kill with the MSG 90. Then got G36E and started going up the hill thing towards the tunnel where a few enemies were. Killed them for an unbelievable. Smile

Also, try grenading the enemy's spawn points, I've gotten a ultra kill from doing that.

Ya they are from pokemon Black/ White http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

I get accolades fairly easily when playing SV CTF but I get kicked VERY easily in CTF. The last time I got a Fantastic using the M107CQ SE and someone's L9 artic I picked up but ran out of ammo in both of them (my M107CQ SE only had 3 shots in it while the L9 had 4 in the clip. I missed twice I think) and got kicked around 60 seconds afterwords.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 2:04 am

Rushing on SV, it's possible to get an unbelievable. I've gotten a few from there, but they're rare. I have to be playing totally predictable players and lay down a pretty well-placed grenade and then promptly headshot someone across the map to keep the accolades coming. Unbelievables on Snow Valley takes talent.

Keep in mind, my current player stats don't actually reflect my total unbelievables. I played on a different account a year before making this one.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 2:12 am

I haven't played the Heartgold and Soulsilver version of Pokemon yet. I think it's pretty much the same as Gold and Silver version, which I've played. I also play on Snow Valley as my main map, and I've gotten a few good strategies to get good accolades.

If unbelievables in Snow Valley takes skill, it means I've got a lot of skill LOL

I've had a previous account once but I let my friend use it since I have this account, which is better, with a high KDR and awesome rank.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 4:11 am

I just wanna be like Emnesty = Getting unbelievables with a sniper in a big map and frapsing it at the same time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 5:48 am

Lol, give yourself another few years or so, you'll get it eventually. You could also make a fake game of One Man Army and fraps you killing everyone.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 6:17 am

LOL I wish. The highest I ever got in Snow valley was a fantastic kill. In the end I got killed by a spawn shield protected player. In a few years or so, hmmm I might not have any time to play at all. HSC and University is whats coming up for me in a couple of years. & for rigging games to get accolades; I've done that with you (nutshots)
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 6:18 am

Yeah I remember that lol. But at the end, it failed, as you headshotted me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|   Interesting Facts |SCIENCE| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Facts |SCIENCE|
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: