UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Cabin Fever Ownage I_vote_lcapCabin Fever Ownage I_voting_barCabin Fever Ownage I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Cabin Fever Ownage I_vote_lcapCabin Fever Ownage I_voting_barCabin Fever Ownage I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Cabin Fever Ownage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 6:31 am

I took this screenshot a while back and wanted to post this up here. I challenge someone to beat my score!

Cabin Fever Ownage CabinFever500Kills
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 9:01 am

LOL well did you hog that door that spawns the most zombies by yourself? That would of given you a HUGE advantage and boost to your score in the first 10 rounds LOL
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 10:19 am

Actually, I usually take that door by myself ONLY if we're short of players in the room. In this game, we player with 2 at each door. I got most of my points from staying alive and killing the zombies after everyone had died.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 7:39 pm

To be honest, that's a terrible team...19 round and no one with 200,000 of points?
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 9:00 pm

That's totally not fair... In all the rooms I get into everyone else usually has half that many points as the people in your room at round 19 and the top 3 (usually I'm the top 1-2 in the rooms that I play in) hold all of the points. How do you get in rooms where people can actually hold a door/know how to fishbowl? I think my record was somewhere around 310k-270k in points but I doubt I would be able to get 400k since I am usually too conservative on my bullet usage anyway.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 9:27 pm

I know, but that was how I got such a high score. Terrible team=awesome score, if you stay alive long enough. As you can see, everyone else died at least 3 times so I was the only one left standing and I did most of the work.

Daraku9, which server do you play in? I usually play in Alpha Server or Bravo if no ones in Alpha. People in those servers are better as they're more experienced and know how to fishbowl and can hold their doors long enough
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 10:06 pm

I usually play in bravo and sometimes play in blackmarket/ alpha if there are no rooms open. Maybe I'm just very unlucky.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 11:37 pm

I play in any open room I find, I don't care if the people in there are low level. My room almost always makes it to at least round 13 each time. The Blackmarket server has the best people to Cabin Fever with. They'll have one spec item or another. Maybe stick with playing in the one server?

Another thing, if the room are filled with pros, it usually won't end well. They'll fight over doors, leave doors unguarded as they want the door with the most kills. I prefer playing with lower levels, just for more kills.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 10:13 am

Cabin fever pros.. I usually play in golf where I have been in ever since I started. This is because the rooms are usually full of noobs and the difficulty is easy, meaning I can get around 150 - 250 kills and not die. This will improve my record and then I can go into pro-er rooms in Bravo and not get kicked when they look at my record Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 10:33 am

I never play Cabin Fever in Golf. The only time I ever play in it is if I find a room with an elite moderator. If the room's full of noobs and the difficulty is normal, there is still a big chance you will fail. One person alone cannot win a game unless you happen to have medkits and LOTS of ammo.
Whenever I feel like boosting my stats, I just play in Bravo server with a couple of friends who also want to boost their Fireteam stats. My Fireteam stats are pretty awesome at the moment. I'm averaging at least 130 kills per death. Only problem is that I don't have enough clears to go with the amount of games I've played.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 11:33 am

I have participated 60 times and passes 10 times, although half of the passes were on normal LOL. The only bad thing is that I only average 90 kills per death, its good but not ''pro''.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 5:01 am

I've played about 400 times and only passed about 35 times. My stats are bad if you look at them that way but are awesome if you actually count the kills and deaths
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 6:01 pm

Black Market is probably the best, NX Whores ftw.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 6:48 pm

LOL I dislike NX whores D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
U54222
U54222

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 7:57 pm

Depends on which mode and what team...
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 11:56 pm

I would also have to agree with you on this If their is a NX whore on my side Awesome if on the enemy side GTFO bitch!
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 5:08 am

I've had 5k NX a couple of months ago. I've spent it all and it wasn't enough to let me get into the Black Market server.

NX whores are good if they're on your team in Fireteam or Elimination. They're also handy in Quarantine. They only suck when they're on the opposite team (unless they hack and kill all of their teammates accidentally [this has happened before, they spammed the M32 grenades and killed all their teammates as friendly fire was on]).
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 3:31 pm

LOL NX whore fail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2011, 12:26 am

Just smashed my old Cabin Fever record by a mile! Although for some reason the score changes from the game scoreboard to the mission complete one.

Cabin Fever Ownage 820400CabinFeverScore

Cabin Fever Ownage 820400CabinFeverScore3
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 5:20 am

Nice. Was the top one part of that 2x point event? If it is then thats even more awesome.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 12:55 am

What do you mean by top one part of the 2x event? This wasn't during a 2x EXP and GP event. Only got 782 EXP from that massive score, which is kinda sad.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 2:21 am

There was some event a while ago where your actual points in game were doubled instead of Exp and Gp. For example if a headshot counted as 50 pts it would be counted as 100 points instead.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 4:19 am

No, this was just the normal point scoring thing. For the first 10 rounds, 38 points for body shot, 50 or something for headshots. After round 10, the points increase a bit per round. Is this what you mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cabin Fever Ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever Ownage   Cabin Fever Ownage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Fever Ownage
Page 1 of 1