UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Sig fonts? I_vote_lcapSig fonts? I_voting_barSig fonts? I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Sig fonts?

Go down 
+3
U54222
Whitebull
NinjaIan15
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 5:58 am

Hey, I was wondering what fonts you all use for your sigs and stuff and like where you get your renders and pics for your sigs.

I saw DyingHeaven's sig and I was wondering how and what you did to do that and where you got your stuff to create that amazing piece of art?

I have Photoshop CS5 and Teamviewer if any one could help me by teaching me some skill in making sigs that would be great just email me or PM me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Whitebull
Whitebull

IGN : Whitebull

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 10:09 am

I wnana know how to get a sig below your comment Sad
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 4:40 pm

Whitebull wrote:
I wnana know how to get a sig below your comment Sad

Ok this is how

QUICK TuT:

1. Go to Profile tab.
2. Right above all of your information click on the |Signature| tab.
3. Then you type in the URL of the picture/sig.
4. Save changes.
5. Walla you have a picture in your sig.

Example of an URL:

[url=http://comba tsigs.com]Sig fonts? Pro player14[/url]

Note: I put spaces in the URL just for you to see the URL of one of my sig pictures.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 5:43 pm

ninjaian14 wrote:
Hey, I was wondering what fonts you all use for your sigs and stuff and like where you get your renders and pics for your sigs.

I saw DyingHeaven's sig and I was wondering how and what you did to do that and where you got your stuff to create that amazing piece of art?

I have Photoshop CS5 and Teamviewer if any one could help me by teaching me some skill in making sigs that would be great just email me or PM me Very Happy
You may have to look up Tutorials on Youtube or something similar. I barely worked with Photoshop for even an hour so, I'm unsure of what he even did.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 10:02 pm

U54222 wrote:
ninjaian14 wrote:

You may have to look up Tutorials on Youtube or something similar. I barely worked with Photoshop for even an hour so, I'm unsure of what he even did.

I could do that or I could also wait for him to answer Very Happy
But anyways He is very talented at it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 5:01 am

He'll probably be very secretive, feeling very proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 2:18 pm

U54222 wrote:
He'll probably be very secretive, feeling very proud of himself.

Hopefully not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Whitebull
Whitebull

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 2:40 pm

Oh cool, thanks ninjaian14, leme try.
Back to top Go down
Whitebull
Whitebull

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 2:40 pm

^^ See its not there Sad
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 2:48 pm

WTF how
Back to top Go down
Whitebull
Whitebull

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 4:14 pm

Idk I went to combatsigs.com > sig gen > found one i liked and I copied the link into the signature and i hit preview and it showed it and when i post a comment its not there though Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 4:43 pm

You can't just preview it, you have to save it as your signature first. Should be the other button beside preview and then it should work IF you have the always attach signature option enabled in your profile.

I'd do it myself for you, but unlike on other forums I can't edit your profile even as a super mod.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 5:04 pm

ninjaian14 wrote:
Dying didn't actually make that sig. That is mostly Invoked's work, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm not great at making sigs, but I have done several before and can kind of describe how I think she did it.

For the renders, I have a feeling she made them herself using the gun images from the Combat Arms Arsenal (link). If you're unfamiliar on how to do that, this link should teach you how. It's a fairly simple process despite looking quite long in the guide (and yes, that is a guide I wrote a while back when I used to help out all the graphics guys on that site with their render work).

From there she probably laid out a background (from what I can tell, and for all intents and purposes anyway, it looks like a rendered cloud background, which is quite common since hardly any of it is seen once you add all the grunge brush effects like in Dying's sig). You can render your own background by creating a new layer, going to Filter > Render > Clouds, then creating another new layer and placing it over the cloud layer, and filling it in with a color (in this case, green). Then, go to the blending options (should be a drop-down box to the left of the opacity slider) and select Overlay.

On top of that looks to be the renders she found, followed by the text, which is just a nice font colored green, then given an outside black stroke (double click the layer in the layers tab to open Layer Styles, then go to Stroke, set to 1 pixel, and change the color to black) and an outside green glow (again, Layer Styles, outside glow, then adjust until it looks good).

The hand and other effects are probably just downloaded brush sets, which you can Google search how to find and install those.

For the black stuff, I would bet it's just a good grunge brush set to a low opacity and rubbed along the outside edges. To top it all off and give a little focus to the text/gun and the soldier, I think Invoked also used a big softbrush on low opacity and added a little green "lighting" to those elements.

ninjaian14 wrote:
I'd rather not give you a whole tutorial on how to do sigs, since 1) I'm no good and 2) I have no time, so you'll need to watch how the pros do it if you really want to learn the ins and outs of Photoshop.

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 2:49 am

HaHAHHAHAHAHAA I need no tutoriol I just need the fonts I am relly freaking good at making sigs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 1:14 pm

ninjaian14 wrote:
HaHAHHAHAHAHAA I need no tutoriol I just need the fonts I am relly freaking good at making sigs Very Happy
I don't think you can learn Photoshop that well in just a few hours... But whatever you say.

Good luck making sigs!
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 2:41 pm

lol tyleh real mean jks but yaa he does have a point i wanna c this 1 u makin for him
Back to top Go down
Whitebull
Whitebull

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 4:18 pm

Tyleh do it for meh Very Happy can i give u my pass n user?
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:57 pm

ninjaian14 wrote:

Tyleh wrote:
ninjaian14 wrote:
Dying didn't actually make that sig. That is mostly Invoked's work, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm not great at making sigs, but I have done several before and can kind of describe how I think she did it.

For the renders, I have a feeling she made them herself using the gun images from the Combat Arms Arsenal (link). If you're unfamiliar on how to do that, this link should teach you how. It's a fairly simple process despite looking quite long in the guide (and yes, that is a guide I wrote a while back when I used to help out all the graphics guys on that site with their render work).

From there she probably laid out a background (from what I can tell, and for all intents and purposes anyway, it looks like a rendered cloud background, which is quite common since hardly any of it is seen once you add all the grunge brush effects like in Dying's sig). You can render your own background by creating a new layer, going to Filter > Render > Clouds, then creating another new layer and placing it over the cloud layer, and filling it in with a color (in this case, green). Then, go to the blending options (should be a drop-down box to the left of the opacity slider) and select Overlay.

On top of that looks to be the renders she found, followed by the text, which is just a nice font colored green, then given an outside black stroke (double click the layer in the layers tab to open Layer Styles, then go to Stroke, set to 1 pixel, and change the color to black) and an outside green glow (again, Layer Styles, outside glow, then adjust until it looks good).

The hand and other effects are probably just downloaded brush sets, which you can Google search how to find and install those.

For the black stuff, I would bet it's just a good grunge brush set to a low opacity and rubbed along the outside edges. To top it all off and give a little focus to the text/gun and the soldier, I think Invoked also used a big softbrush on low opacity and added a little green "lighting" to those elements.

ninjaian14 wrote:
I'd rather not give you a whole tutorial on how to do sigs, since 1) I'm no good and 2) I have no time, so you'll need to watch how the pros do it if you really want to learn the ins and outs of Photoshop.

Tyleh pretty much touched on everything I did.

DyingHeaven's sig was created using Photoshop CS4 (although I'm sure you could make any sig and get the same result with a different version of Photoshop). I basically added a simple background to his signature (the green tech/warning background). On top of that, I added multiple layers with different brushes. This is where I made the border, the handprint, and some grunge brushes to add on to the background. The main layer (placed on top of all the layers) had a brush pattern similar to the cloud render, using multiple colors to give it certain lighting/shadows throughout the background and the soldier, then set it to overlay so it would blend and darken the sig. The K5SD Camo was taken off of the CA Arsenal on their website, and I simply deleted the background so it would only show the gun itself and added shadows to it. The text was just a simple light-green color, with more shadow/glow added to it, along with a stroke so it would stand out.

These are the websites I go to to get brushes and fonts:

Fonts:
http://www.dafont.com/
http://www.1001freefonts.com/

Brushes:
http://www.brusheezy.com/
http://www.psbrushes.net/
http://myphotoshopbrushes.com/

I don't remember the name of the font I used for "DyingHeaven", but if I do, I'll edit the name for it here.

EDIT:

The font used for "DyingHeaven" is Dufay.
The font used for "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER" and "Pew Pew Pew" is called Vampire Revised.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 11:36 pm

Yay, I totally called how you made that sig. =)
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

IGN : DyingHeaven

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 12:40 am

Sorry, I was gone for like a week x_x

I've tried making sigs before, and I completely, totally, FAIL at it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sig fonts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig fonts?   Sig fonts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sig fonts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: General :: Media :: Art-
Jump to: