UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Which gun may i pick? I_vote_lcapWhich gun may i pick? I_voting_barWhich gun may i pick? I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Which gun may i pick? I_vote_lcapWhich gun may i pick? I_voting_barWhich gun may i pick? I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Which gun may i pick?

Go down 
+4
Whitebull
Daraku9
gamerpro2011
omarcrz02
8 posters
AuthorMessage
omarcrz02
Banned
Banned
omarcrz02

IGN : IHateAimbot

Which gun may i pick? Empty
PostSubject: Which gun may i pick?   Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 5:12 pm

Umm guys, am going 2 need some help because i dont know which perm gun get, i was thinking 2 get the M416 CQB, if any other good option just let me know Laughing Rolling Eyes cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Which gun may i pick?   Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 6:24 pm

cqb is good but a shotty which i would prefer to get would be da m4 90 cuz dat gun is rly good and rocks every ones sox
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Which gun may i pick?   Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 10:11 pm

I'd get the M416 CQB or the M6A2 SRT. They are both basically the same except the M6A2 SRT has more ammo, can use an ACOG scope, burst mode, 1 more recoil, 1 more accuracy, and a faster reload (that 1 point more recoil does a lot to the spread though so pick whichever one you want). I wouldn't get the M4 super 90 since shotguns are only useful for the closest of cqc while the M6A2 SRT and the M416 CQB can also go mid and sometimes far range.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Which gun may i pick?   Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 10:59 pm

yaaa well ive used both and done betta wit da m4 90 dnt ask meh how but yaaa who knows wat eva u betta at close range or mid/far range
Back to top Go down
Whitebull
Whitebull

IGN : Whitebull

PostSubject: Re: Which gun may i pick?   Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:05 am

To be honest if you were thinking about getting the M416 CQB that is a great choice. Its the only nx gun perm I have and it works really well Smile.
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

IGN : pker1212

PostSubject: Re: Which gun may i pick?   Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 12:35 pm

i think agree the m416 CQB is better but the SRT is kinda a bit better then the CQB cuz it has alittle more recoil,and accuracy...... and the CQB and SRT is kinda th same but srt has alittle more recoil and accuracy then CQB
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Which gun may i pick?   Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 1:17 pm

The M416 CQB, I would argue, is now the most versatile gun in the game. The G36E kills with 3-4 shots at long range, but requires that you tapfire and it's slow. The M416 doesn't. At closer ranges full-auto for 7-10 rounds should be enough to kill an opponent, far faster than a G36E at full-auto.

While I love my M4S90, it's not an easy shotgun to use if you're used to GP shotguns. The range is nearly the lowest in the game for ANY weapon and the spread is horrible, but the ROF and high damage make up for that. I wouldn't recommend getting it perm unless you're really comfortable with it.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: Which gun may i pick?   Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 10:51 pm

yaa i like both though if u know how to use da g36 it could b one of the best weapons in the game and if u know how to use the m416 cqb same thing but for some reasson i prefer the g36 but ya still my fave gun is the mk scar
Back to top Go down
iKillDaNoobs
iKillDaNoobs

IGN : iKillDaNoobs

PostSubject: Re: Which gun may i pick?   Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 12:37 pm

G36E Valkryie, it has a very nice scope range. Almost as close as the L96A1 range. Best thing about it is that if you spray scoping you got a higher chance of killing your opponent.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Which gun may i pick?   Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 3:45 pm

Umm... I have no comment on this because I don't buy NX so I have no skill with them I am to poor to even Buy anything with NX. I am saving up my money now Until I ever need to spend it on anything important so I am not buying anything ever again I am just going to save my money. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which gun may i pick?   Which gun may i pick? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which gun may i pick?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms: General-
Jump to: