UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLeaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 I_voting_barLeaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLeaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 I_voting_barLeaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Leaked New MG and Mode

Go down 
+5
Tyleh
SoSpecial
Randomprsn
U54222
Daraku9
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 5:34 am

Why would Nexon need another server? The usual amount of people log on each day, mods or no mods.

I'm not sure it was actually lag. The person was firing like he had unlimited bullets. Even if it was lag, wouldn't they run out of ammo and have to reload? Should have said he had unlimited bullets before shouldn't I? Well I think that it's a combination of a hack and mod. Rapidfire could be the mod and the unlimited ammo a hack.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 7:38 am

Nexon would need another log on server if there was a mod checker unless it is a program that works similar to gamegaurd (which would be pretty good since modding takes more time so people would be more interested in hacking instead) the program would have to have a server check the files (or use a program that tells a server that there are no mods). This would be a really inefficient way to check for modding but it is the most surefire way of banning the modders and it wouldn't interfere with the rest of the program.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 5:38 pm

Daraku9 wrote:
A Mod checker would increase the start time of CA by at least 3x and Nexon would need 1 more server at most to keep up with the people logging on. Luckily modding is a lot harder to do than hacking and the average looser on CA doesn't have the intellectual capacity nor the attention span to mod CA.

As for the person firing 3 L9 shots at a time, I think that's just lag/glitching. I have found that people who use crappy computers fire normally automatic guns in burst mode because their computer can only compute several shots at once per interval instead of when it happens. Sometimes my Dsr1-Subsonic works semi auto because of the extreme lag which makes it extremely annoying to scope. My craptop is so bad that sometimes it somehow ghosts on 2 keys. If its not completely lagging then it could be a combination of lag and a glitch that allows you to fire two sniper shots at the same time (its a stupid glitch and doesn't give you much of an advantage though).
I don't care if it takes longer. I would prefer lower FPS than having hackers, I don't like games being exploited.

@RandomPrsn:
That's just like quitting Combat Arms to me. I'm devoting my Combat Arms account to knifing apparently.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 4:15 am

Why on Earth are you spending your time on knifing. It's just a waste of time to me. The only reasons where I think knifing is acceptable is when you're powerleveling or about to knife a sniper who doesn't know you're behind him.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 7:47 am

Get on game people, this clan is dead.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 11:02 pm

It's just entertaining for me.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2010, 5:33 am

SoSpecial, there are several reasons why I haven't been on. One, I have school so I don't play weekdays. Two, I have cricket on Friday nights or Sunday mornings. Three, I have school on Sunday afternoon. Four, I have too much homework. I'm way to busy to get online much now.

I've never liked knifing, maybe it's just because I suck at it.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2010, 1:01 am

Randomprsn wrote:
SoSpecial, there are several reasons why I haven't been on. One, I have school so I don't play weekdays. Two, I have cricket on Friday nights or Sunday mornings. Three, I have school on Sunday afternoon. Four, I have too much homework. I'm way to busy to get online much now.

I've never liked knifing, maybe it's just because I suck at it.
Do crickets irritate you, or do you have a fear of them? I'll admit it, I despise cockroaches. I'm still unable to access Combat Arms, but at least that gives me time to do my homework.

Lack of skill in a certain game mode would make me avoid it, or it wouldn't be a preference.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2010, 1:15 am

Crickets do not irritate me. I'm not scared of cockroaches, as long as I'm wearing shoes.

You do know what the sport cricket is right?

I'm not that great at One Man Army but that didn't stop me owning two CSMs in one.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2010, 8:50 pm

I've killed Majors, in which one occasion they hackusated me, that is..in knifing.

You should've been more specific, I was assuming crickets visit you on Friday nights and Sunday Mornings lol.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2010, 9:15 pm

Yeah, I am able to call crickets to my house on Friday nights and Sunday mornings. I am able to talk to them and make them do whatever I want.

Majors are hard as to kill in knifing wars but in normal matches, they're not that hard to kill.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2010, 3:33 pm

Pfft, lucky. I would so use them to annoy someone...

Why do you think I devote my life in Combat Arms to knifing? Because I don't have to worry about public hackers which usually have the basic hacks. All I have to worry about is OPKers, Tappers, and Modders. I also have a lot of skill in it so it's good to show off =)
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2010, 7:44 pm

You actually believe that I can talk to crickets?

I dislike knifing. Even with some basic hacks, you can semi OPK and Telekill.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 11:08 am

Randomprsn wrote:

Yeah, I've seen those. But here's the thing, they happen in other games too so...we both have losses from there.

Yes I do. My sarcasm is undetectable.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 11:15 am

U54222 wrote:
Randomprsn wrote:

Yeah, I've seen those. But here's the thing, they happen in other games too so...it's a lose/lose.
Yes I do. My sarcasm is undetectable.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 3:53 am

You've just quoted yourself
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 1:51 pm

Hmm, I don't remember doing that.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 1:06 am

I wonder if someone hacked into your account and decided to quote yourself quoting me.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 2:38 am

Randomprsn, stop thinking inside the box. It's more like aliens-
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 6:03 am

Or.......you got stoned and decided to do something like that.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 6:23 pm

LOL fail!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 6:03 am

How so?
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 6:22 pm

U54222 Failed. Thats that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 6:21 am

Failed at the alien thing or quoting himself quoting me?
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 5:54 pm

Quoting thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaked New MG and Mode   Leaked New MG and Mode - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaked New MG and Mode
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next