UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy I_vote_lcapHow to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy I_voting_barHow to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy I_vote_lcapHow to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy I_voting_barHow to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy

Go down 
+10
-Profanity
Whitebull
h0tt13
Devils_Fury
DyingHeaven
Tyleh
Daraku9
SgtNiox94
robles56
InvokedFury
14 posters
AuthorMessage
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Empty
PostSubject: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 5:36 am

Three essential skills that you need to pwn the nubs in any FPS:

Aim
Reflex / Timing
Accuracy

Here are some of the top flash games I have came across that I believe will help you strengthen those skills. You don't have to play them 24/7 and think you'll be pro the next day... I assure you these will slowly but surely increase your precision and reaction. Once you get those down, you're sure to be called an aimbot.

Aim400kg - Special Training for Gamers
http://aim400kg.ru/en/
To play this game, once you click the link above you will be redirected to the site but you will notice it is in a different language. To get to the English-translated site, you will have to click the flag icon at the top right corner of the screen. After doing that, click on the "Training" link at the top of the page and choose a game to start. This game covers Accuracy (Exact Aiming), Reaction time (Press Reaction) and a combination of all three (Fast Aiming).

This game will help you improve your aim by allowing you to quickly aim for the targets and score as many points as you can while trying to keep on the middle of the target. This game is also great for helping you practice "Drag Shots" with a sniper. A drag shot is a combination of a quick scope, but dragging your mouse towards the enemy and shooting.

This quick little game will test you on how well your reaction time is. Just start the game and click as fast as you can when the red dot lights up to yellow. Average time is 0.2 - 0.25 seconds.

How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Reaction

Bullet Time Reaction
http://bullettimereaction.com/
Another reaction game, except in this game your reaction time results in whether you dodge the bullet or you go boom.

How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy React1

--

There are a ton of other flash games out there, but I highly recommend trying out the first game, "Special Training For Gamers" on the Aim400kg site. Playing these won't instantly make you better, but in the long run it will definetely help out a lot!

Last edited by InvokedFury on July 9th 2010, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
robles56
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
robles56

IGN : robles56

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 10:05 am

lol nice i did the sheep one before
Back to top Go down
SgtNiox94
SgtNiox94

IGN : SgtNiox94

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 2:34 pm

Very very good help thank you for posting! And, my quickest reaction time for Reaction Test for one trial was 0!!!!!! and it wasnt on the last trial! yea i favorited these sites hopefully it helps my gameplay. My "startle" reaction time was .19 thats great this has really helped.

Last edited by SgtNiox94 on July 9th 2010, 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 4:13 pm

Nice! I only used the sheep one and it was getting boring as heck.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 4:50 pm

Interesting find. I may look into this more later.
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

IGN : DyingHeaven

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 5:01 pm

Woo! Score of 101 on the "Shoot" Game!! Rank A+ Very Happy

Screenie

Last edited by DyingHeaven on July 9th 2010, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 5:32 pm

I edited the link for the first game to direct you to the English version of the site. Now you don't have to click the flag! ^_^
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 5:37 pm

The only problem with that though is that it's hard to get back to the list of games there, unless you reload. But if you click on the flag, you can just keep clicking on "Training" to go back to the list.

I don't know why the "Training" link disappears on the english site though D:
Back to top Go down
Devils_Fury
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Devils_Fury

IGN : Smexy// Devils_Fury

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 12:59 am

Invoke you have no life to get a score like that. ( just Playing around) Nice accuracy ill have to practice.
Back to top Go down
h0tt13
Retired Member
Retired Member
h0tt13

IGN : h0tt13

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 7:03 pm

got 50000 in the first game... got 1.9 something as average in reflex and .386 was my highest bullet time reaction
i win
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
h0tt13
Retired Member
Retired Member
h0tt13

IGN : h0tt13

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 7:07 pm

.19* in relfex
defintently not 1.9 Smile
and i keep getting 2.02 in bullet time reaction like 5 times in a row now, so either im that good or im just that good
Back to top Go down
Whitebull
Whitebull

IGN : Whitebull

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 10:19 pm

Thanks for posting Invoked!
Back to top Go down
-Profanity
-Profanity

IGN : V-Profanity

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 5:08 pm

Great Tut
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 7:28 pm

my highest bullet time reaction is .2 lol it suks but yaa and average is bout .386
Back to top Go down
THEMASTAMIGET62
THEMASTAMIGET62

IGN : mastamiget

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 7:50 pm

i say for this game just spray and pray
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/A7Xrage62
-Profanity
-Profanity

IGN : V-Profanity

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 8:29 am

Thats the only thing I do
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 8:41 pm

This helpw alot and is tireing but I can get the hang of it and I hope this will help me becasue I see how I suck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Eyerider
Eyerider

IGN : Eyerider

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 7:30 am

im crap at reaction lol
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 11:57 pm

Thats ok just practice my results or not so good but at least I get a good enough score Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy   How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to improve your Aim, Reflex, and Accuracy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms: Tactics & Strategy-
Jump to: