UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
General suggestions Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
General suggestions Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
General suggestions Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
General suggestions Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
General suggestions Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
General suggestions Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
General suggestions Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
General suggestions Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
General suggestions Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
General suggestions I_vote_lcapGeneral suggestions I_voting_barGeneral suggestions I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
General suggestions I_vote_lcapGeneral suggestions I_voting_barGeneral suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

General suggestions

Go down 
+7
gamerpro2011
DyingHeaven
desiareluvbird
SgtNiox94
Tyleh
InvokedFury
Daraku9
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

General suggestions Empty
PostSubject: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 12:37 am

The site looks great! Its barely been a week and the site is already less of an eye sore than the last one! One suggestion though is to add something along the lines of this in the Terms of Agreement: "Admins reserve the right to change the terms of agreement without warning". The site is kinda new so its good to add that kind of thing in and you gotta learn from NEXON in the art of BS.
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 1:10 am

Haha. That sounds great. I'll add it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 6:39 pm

I CAN SEE!

I want to take the time to congratulate/thank you on a job well done with this site.

I personally don't care if you change this or not, but the blue banner at the top doesn't match the red color scheme of the site.
Back to top Go down
SgtNiox94
SgtNiox94

IGN : SgtNiox94

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 6:45 pm

I love the new site definetly cleaner and more organized than the last one. GOOD JOB Invoked. But what will the clan colors be when i gift you the clan emblem and color?
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

IGN : pker1212

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 6:48 pm

lol i think the clan color should be like red or green! and the emblem should look beasty lol like the old clan xD
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 6:56 pm

Thanks for the compliments guys =).

I'm not entirely sure what our clan colors will be, but once we get the emblem I'll post a thread on here showing all the options, and we can see which ones we like. I'll change the site banner, and if needed, a few of the color schemes so everything will match out.

The banner is blue only because I wasn't sure what color we should use yet, but blue is an awesome color <3.
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 6:57 pm

rofl! np sis xD hehe <3
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 7:10 pm

After spending a bit more time on the site I guess I have a few more suggestions. Firstly things from the last forums should be added (like reputation, ranks (except with higher increments of post for each rank and possibly more ranks), a link to our clan page, and perhaps a gallery). Other than that there are a few minor changes that should be made. For example the top of the page and return to the bottom of the page buttons aren't that necessary on each person's posts, the default name color on posts should stand out a bit more, and for some reason I can't see my signature even though its turned on in my settings.
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 7:58 pm

Yeah, I'll get around to adding the different post ranks and the reputation system very soon.

I'll also add a link at on the navbar that will redirect to our Clan Page on the Nexon's Combat Arms site, as well as the gallery. I think I may even create a welcome page (separate from the site layout and made from scratch) that will show up on the homepage to welcome new members to the forums, when I find out how to do so lol.

I'm not sure if I can remove the buttons that redirect someone to the top/bottom of the page, but I'll try. Same for the name colors.
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

IGN : DyingHeaven

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 9:09 pm

All I can say about the new site is ...EPIC!
I must say it's a lot better the eyes than the last site (not that the last site was bad lol)

Tyleh wrote:

I personally don't care if you change this or not, but the blue banner at the top doesn't match the red color scheme of the site.

To be honest, I like the Blue and Black color scheme, especially because black and red is such an overused color combo
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 9:22 pm

Dying Heavens wrote:
(not that the last site was bad lol)
Master's rendition of the site was just plain awful.

I'm sorry. I hated being a part of it. Once Invoked stopped working on it.

On the flip side, this is much better, Invoked. =)
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 11:47 pm

Signatures should show up now. I must have forgotten to turn on the settings on the AdminCP. My bad!

Thanks Tyleh (again lol).
I have to admit, too, that I didn't like MasterGGT's themes very well. Big banners + High Contrast colors with green backgrounds = bad eye candy.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

IGN : gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 12:39 am

lol ya i was ya l like it w.e but didnt rly care for em but this is alot better u shouldnf ot let ggt do anythin u fked it all up mofo lol
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:40 am

Spoiler:

but i think this site is like awesome and beasty!
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 10:19 am

yepand already its ways better then wat the old 1 was and this will get betta well illl join da clan tmrw ok
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

IGN : DyingHeaven

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 11:47 am

Tyleh wrote:
Dying Heavens wrote:
(not that the last site was bad lol)
Master's rendition of the site was just plain awful.

Lol, I meant was Invoked was working on it lolz, of course I didn't like MasterGGT's version of it
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 12:12 pm

rofl i agree with u dying... the last clan site was kinda to.... errr.... how i say this Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 2:32 pm

I've discovered that now that Invoked has added an IGN dialog to the site, anything previously typed in the "Humor" section of your account preferences shows up as your IGN.

Hence why my IGN was previously "I CAN HAZ FUNNEE NAO?"

-_-
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 8:33 pm

Tyleh wrote:
I've discovered that now that Invoked has added an IGN dialog to the site, anything previously typed in the "Humor" section of your account preferences shows up as your IGN.

-_-
Interesting... It's a little dumb that anyone would decide not to make their forum name their IGN (except maybe SgtNiox94 since he said he hated his IGN) since it makes it hard to identity you in game and tell if your active or not but I guess its less out of place than adding your own opinion on your humor.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 9:12 pm

Then again its a really good idea since some people might decide to make a new character instead of doing a KDR reset. I had to get Flip to change my forum name when I swapped from Badshot7 to Daraku9 which is easier if you just have to change you IGN.
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 11:09 pm

Tyleh wrote:

Whoops. I must have forgotten to mention that when I changed it. It should be a little easier to distinguish who you are on the forums if you have your IGN posted, which is why I changed the "Humor" input. To be honest, I have no idea what's supposed to go there in the first place xD.

For anyone who hasn't done so, remember to change your input under IGN (previously "Humor") in your profile settings to your In-Game Name.
Back to top Go down
gamerpro2011
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
gamerpro2011

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 11:35 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
desiareluvbird
Retired Member
Retired Member
desiareluvbird

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:33 pm

lol wow sis..... but ok
Back to top Go down
robles56
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
robles56

IGN : robles56

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 9:28 pm

Lol good job on that glitch :O
Back to top Go down
robles56
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
robles56

IGN : robles56

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 9:56 pm

SgtNiox94 wrote:
I love the new site definetly cleaner and more organized than the last one. GOOD JOB Invoked. But what will the clan colors be when i gift you the clan emblem and color?
what red color scheme? I only see a blue top saying undefiable and the rest is black lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General suggestions   General suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General suggestions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: