UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) I_vote_lcapClan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) I_voting_barClan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) I_vote_lcapClan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) I_voting_barClan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Empty
PostSubject: Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD)   Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2011, 2:42 am

I didn't think I would ever be able to upload this video because my codecs were broken and my converting program was messed up too. For some reason it took 2 codec packs to fix my video playback problem (to me that's like needing two keys to open a single lock but I don't know too much about these codec things so maybe it makes sense to someone) and a ton of reinstalls to fix my converting program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNGEIRXUM74&feature=feedu

I was going to upload the video that goes along with the Laghodessa guide but after watching the video for the first time in months I realized that the video is crap and it pretty much shows me standing in the background while a couple of lvl 70s tear the bosses to shreds. Since I have been spreading out the amount of time I play on my characters I don't think I will be able to play on my Evie much since I have decided to put all my attention into leveling my Fiona.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD)   Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2011, 10:38 pm

I saw a couple things you guys could improve on.

You're gonna want to stack HBDs if you're playing Elim Pro with no nades on, since that slot should always be utilized in every game type. It's not too expensive to buy the lower-end HBS, if I remember correctly.

On Bravo you should post up only one guy in the top left tunnel, because that's pretty easy to defend on your own. One guy should be HBSing the underground area and the right side entrance (nobody should go down unless something shows up on the sensor), and the other two should post up in the main room ready for an entrance on the right side.

On Alpha, you should start the round by blowing up the barrel in front of the base to make it so all the other team gets funneled into the right entrance. HBS the right entrance through the wall, put another HBS in the corner by the stairs, and split your defense in the main room with one aiming towards the front and the other aiming underground.

Other that that if you're playing a decent team, push until you get an advantage and then camp, because that'll force them to come to you. This team was pretty sad, so I don't blame you guys for not doing that in this case.

Gratz on the win otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD)   Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2011, 5:33 am

Usually I don't stack HBD because I'm cheap and because sometimes they swap the map (or explosives on) on you to a map where HBD isn't as useful. I was also trying to blow up the barrel except I wasn't sure how many shots it would take so I blew it up early in round 4 to figure that out and in round 6 we had already won so I didn't really care. Aside from that I threw all strategy in the air aside from what I could do myself since YellowNoob and proplayer14 were on my team and I was expecting (DESTROYERS RD) to either outgun us with spec weapons or camp with turrets and snipers all game long since I vaguely remember playing with meteroid before and I think that's what happened in that game.
Back to top Go down
af136marine
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
af136marine

IGN : -GiveMeFaith

PostSubject: Re: Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD)   Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2011, 10:19 pm

I used heartbeat sensor through most of that match. That's the main reason I was typing in all caps. xD
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD)   Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 1:32 am

At least we beat them like a bunch of times... Not included in the video, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD)   Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan War VS. (DESTROYERS RD)
Page 1 of 1