UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapForum suggestion thread - Page 2 I_voting_barForum suggestion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapForum suggestion thread - Page 2 I_voting_barForum suggestion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Forum suggestion thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion thread   Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 8:58 pm

I thought about it, but if I switch them around, then the majority of people will be the bright color and it's just painful to look at.

Dragon Nest is fun. I've never played Vindictus but I hear that it's basically the same as that.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion thread   Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 12:30 am

I really don't have much of a preference when it comes to name colors although if we added another game I'm not sure it would be very easy to distinguish the user groups.

Dragon nest is pretty fun and its basically the same thing as Vindictus gameplay-wise except there is a lot more nukeing and AOE than vindictus (and the you can tank hits more in Dragon Nest while Vindictus puts more emphasis on teamwork). I'm still not sure what to make of Dragon Nest overall though since the enhancement system is horribly flawed to the point of being game breaking. Basically enhancing your items is mandatory in Dragon Nest since an item that has been moderately enhanced will deal 3x more damage/gives you a lot more health than a non enhanced item. To make it worse enhancing an item is outrageously cheap so almost everything on the market is enhanced and over priced and if it isnt you have a low chance of people buying it. Since you can get a ton of equipts doing dungeons on master difficulty I generally spend half my time on Dragon Nest in dungeons and the other half in front of the forge enhancing the crap out of my items.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion thread   Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 2:44 am

What's up with the 25% chance of breaking an item when attempting to enhance it at > level 6 without NX jellies? Seems like THAT'S what would be frustrating/gamebreaking.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion thread   Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 3:36 am

It's a little annoying that enhancements can break your items but I get so many equips that I don't even blink anymore when a +9 enhanced item goes boom. I just think its dumb that the best way to get good equips takes about half of the time I play dragon nest. I'm not 100% sure what its like in Korea anymore but when dragon nest was first released you could only enter a dungeon while you still had empowerment points (to deter gold farming and because online gaming addiction is a problem in Korea). Now empowerment points give you extra Exp instead so I think the problems in the economy exist because the empowerment system was changed and didn't exist this way originally. (Enhancement is a lot more annoying in vindictus since enhancement costs a LOT more and because enhancing from rank 6-8 has a 50% chance to reset the rank to 0 and subtract 3 durability from the original stats and 75% for anything higher. Supposedly there is a chance to get nexowned from rank 6+ where the item's durability will get set to 1 making you repair after every dungeon in vindictus but I've never seen it happen so it might just be a rumor spread by some noobs. Luckily enhancement does't increase your dmg by much so it isn't game breaking in vindictus)

Edit: nvm. Apparently rank 8-12 has a 60% chance to reset the rank to 0 and 13-15 has a 66% chance. Also from rank 9+ there is a chance the item will go boom. Also Nexon won't screw with you by reducing the durability to 1, that really is a rumor spread by noobs.

Enhancing in Vindictus is fixed so enhancing from rank 1-3 will increase the attack/m attack your weapon deals by 50 for all weapon types, 100 for 4-7, 150 for 8-10 and so on. In other words by the time your level 54 the enhancements from a +7 hammer (which is really good) will increase your damage by less than 10%.

Last edited by Daraku9 on September 1st 2011, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added "Edit")
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion thread   Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 10:54 am

I don't really how Dragon nest works. The game feels to easy and repetitive. Vindictus on the other hand is different everyday, plus when your weapon breaks or armor you can go fix it in the forge and your weapon doesn't break while enhancing it it just decreases an enhanced level if it fails.
I don't think I even of Dragon Nest installed anymore, I was a closed beta tester for Dragon Nest and it didn't keep me interested at all and every problem bug I found was already reported so I just decided to stop playing. Funny thing is if I had kept playing I probably would have 2 maybe 3 max level characters with the best equipment in the game xD Oh and Same with Vindictus, I was also in the Closed Beta for that problem was there was school and I was still interested in Combat Arms so i really didn't play much of Vindictus and it didn't help that they had problems with the West Server connection and even trying to play the game when the closed beta had just started.

I think of Dragon Nest to be Vindictus's Little Brother, you know what I am saying?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion thread   Forum suggestion thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum suggestion thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2