UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Laggy gameplay I_vote_lcapLaggy gameplay I_voting_barLaggy gameplay I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Laggy gameplay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishythefish
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 3:30 pm

Well, this lag is getting really frustrating because it's lowering my KDR, especially against good opponents. My turns and movements jerk so much that I can't move an inch to one side without going a foot, and I probably look like I'm standing still to my opponents, while they teleport around my screen. To give you an idea of how bad it is, I might upload a video of gameplay.

I'm not sure what's causing the lag, but it goes away when I'm on kill cam, and comes back when I respawn. I can't handle games with more than a few people in them, and Cabin Fever is entirely out of the question. I might just take another break from Combat Arms until Nexon figures out how to reduce lag or I get a new computer.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 2:18 am

You could try out a different game which doesn't not require 20+ FPS for good gameplay. Try a good MMORPG game or something.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 4:13 am

My game used not be like that I really don't know what I did to get my pag to go away bunall I can tell you is you can get CCleaner, Malawarebytes, Aulogics Disk Defrag, and Advanced system care run all of those scans and clean up your pc. If you want complete guide on how to reduce lag you will have to go to mpgh.net hacking site and they have a How Reduce Lag in the Combat Aems hacking section it is Pinned at the top in the thread idr what the name of it was but thiamine or them with list of all sorts fo stuff. Yes I know I suggesee you to go to a hacking site well this is because I often go there because I enjoy there community do I still hack in CA no and not many of the hack makers even hack they are mostly all legit player they just make hacks because that's what they enjoy doing I am there because I make .Rez mods (textures) for the community and get popularity with my art. I am worrying you have a problem with that on case if you do but it is just what I enjoy doing. I just felt I should let you guts no for some reason that I am still involved with a hacking community but on the bright side I don't use anything I create nor anything anyone else creates just to let you know. Btw, the remove lag guide is actually the best one I have ever seen that I suggested that is at the hack site I really suggest you look at it it won't hurt you ore clan to help yourself yo can rely trust me on this nice I used it for my self and it actually worked fantastically!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 6:05 am

First off don't go to a hacking website since that is one of the things people look for in a TV test. If you do go to a hacking website you'll have to spend the time to clean your computer of the most obvious traces in order to avoid failing a TV test (don't take TV tests though. There is no point and there are easy ways to pass them even if you do hack. If you ABSOLUTELY had to take a TV test though it would be nice to know that you can pass it) Second CCleaner can remove stuff you want to keep, Aulogics Disk Defrag can defrag while you are playing a game unless you change the settings and Advanced system care is set to "clean" your registry and delete the back ups every so often. One of the most used "lag reducing" tricks is to heighten the processor priority of games which usually only makes your computer unstable and crash. Game Booster instead reduces the priority of other processes but that's still not a very good fix.

The solutions for reducing lag that I've seen is using Soluto to stop certain programs from starting up (like the DivX updater since I don't even use the program much), Using Diskkeeper (it costs an arm and a leg so find a cracked copy or keep renewing the trial version every month until Nexon reoptimizes CA), and G Boost which is like Game Booster but doesn't have negligible changes like the process priority changes. Personally now that I have my desktop back I can't stand anything below 50 FPS and if you really can't play because of the lag report it to Nexon via a ticket (but be sure to classify it as lag caused by bad resource consumption. So many idiots run around complaining about "Lag" and no one has any idea if they mean the servers are laggy or if they mean their computer can no longer run CA at a decent FPS).
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 11:03 am

I have CCleaner and Gamebooster, but they don't do much. And any lag reduction guides online don't help. Those are for people who don't realize that you can't be using up all of your RAM with other processes. I think mine is partly a graphics card issue (Intel, remember?), but I don't think that's the only problem. I doubt all the other people who complain about lag also have crappy graphics cards, and the lag grows as more people join a game, so it has something to do with the server. Also, there are noticeable lag spikes after certain patches, so the people who lag least end up with the kills.

I still don't know how this explains the lack of kill cam lag, though. I also lag a lot in Cabin Fever when it's not other players, but a bunch of AIs that aren't even being rendered, which makes me believe it's the connection between the CA servers and my computer.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 3:05 pm

I think its the servers Nexon just fails! we should keep it at that just blame nexon unless you do have a crap computer, if you have a crap computer blame it on microsoft (just because its fun to do that, lol)
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 5:19 pm

ninjaian14 wrote:
If you want complete guide on how to reduce lag you will have to go to mpgh.net hacking site and they have a How Reduce Lag in the Combat Aems hacking section it is Pinned at the top in the thread idr what the name of it was but thiamine or them with list of all sorts fo stuff. Yes I know I suggesee you to go to a hacking site well this is because I often go there because I enjoy there community do I still hack in CA no and not many of the hack makers even hack they are mostly all legit player they just make hacks because that's what they enjoy doing I am there because I make .Rez mods (textures) for the community and get popularity with my art. I am worrying you have a problem with that on case if you do but it is just what I enjoy doing. I just felt I should let you guts no for some reason that I am still involved with a hacking community but on the bright side I don't use anything I create nor anything anyone else creates just to let you know.
Laggy gameplay LolzKITTY

I'm not gonna lie, I have NO idea what you were trying to say there because it's an incomprehensible garbled mess of text. In the future, punctuation is quite nice.

ninjaian14 wrote:
I think its the servers Nexon just fails! we should keep it at that just blame nexon unless you do have a crap computer, if you have a crap computer blame it on microsoft (just because its fun to do that, lol)
Also, are you blaming obvious hardware issues (say, low framerate) on Nexon's servers?

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 5:30 pm

Sorry I was on the phone when I wrote that xD and I dont know I was tired

No I was just joking around Razz
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 7:15 pm

By the way, you should blame Microsoft if you have a crappy OS, like Vista. But they don't really have much, if anything, to do with your hardware. I do blame my crappy Intel graphics card to some extent, since I don't think it supports optimizations like geometry instancing, but based on how many people complain about lag, I'm sure it has something more to do with the data transmission and Nexon's servers.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 8:19 pm

If that's the problem then use Leatrix Latency fix and the DNS optimizing program I talked about. https://undefiableca.forumotion.com/t325-possible-lag-reducing-fix
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 11:17 pm

Well, like I've said, I've tried all of this stuff. (I do read your posts, Daraku9. Wink ) I'm going to try running those programs, play again, maybe try different servers, and see if anything has changed.
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 3:51 pm

Ok, I ran Leatrix again, reconfigured my DNS, and only played in the East Region. The lag is slightly reduced, and I get periods when it's like there's no lag at all, so I'm pretty happy with how it is right now. I still have to stay away from Cabin Fever - too many people use lagthrowers, and the more Infected there are, the greater the lag. But I can still play Elimination matches, so I guess I'm gonna keep playing CA.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 2:59 am

Haha I hate lagthrowers, I am glad that you have lost a lot of lag and gained more performance! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 3:39 am

For some reason, flamethrowers don't seem to lag you while you're using it, but if someone else in your team is using it, you start lagging like hell.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 12:29 pm

Randomprsn wrote:
For some reason, flamethrowers don't seem to lag you while you're using it, but if someone else in your team is using it, you start lagging like hell.

Exactly! I really don't understand what Nexon did but it would be their coding that fked it up..
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 2:07 pm

It's probably because if you use it, many of the calculations involved can be done locally, but then have to be sent to the other players via the server.

I often have this problem in reverse - when I'm playing, I have incredible lag, but as soon as I die (thanks to the lag T_T) my FPS shoots up in kill cam - and then drops promptly back down as soon as I spawn.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 7:09 pm

Same I get really good FPS rate during the killcam also out of game but when i start playin again the fps goes down below 25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laggy gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy gameplay   Laggy gameplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laggy gameplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms: General-
Jump to: