UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) I_vote_lcapAK's Comparison (Which one is the best) I_voting_barAK's Comparison (Which one is the best) I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) I_vote_lcapAK's Comparison (Which one is the best) I_voting_barAK's Comparison (Which one is the best) I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Empty
PostSubject: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 1:50 pm

Well I have been wondering which AK is the best. Since I like the AK-47 I know that there a a total of 9 different AK's.

The AK-103

The AK-103 Gold Plated

The AK-47

The AK-47 Gold Plated

The AK-74M

The AK-74M Gold Plated

The AK-74U

The AK-74U Gold Plated

and

The AN-94 (Which is a AK replacement)

After comparing for myself I would say the AN-94 or the AK-103 they are both really close but I think the AN-94 is the best! Only problem is that it is an NX weapon, so I wouldn't be using it, unless someone gifted it to me PERM but there is like no chance of that happening plus the AK-103 is also a damn NX weapons so same goes for that. So if it where for the GP AK's then I would probably go for the AK-74U now that I compared them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 2:08 pm

The gold variants are the same as the normal ones but stand out like crazy and the AN-94 has annoying spread so the AK-103 or AK-74M is the best (depending on what you want to do) since all the other guns are downgraded versions. The AK-103 has more damage so it doesn't become a 4 shot kill as often as the AK-74M but the AK-74M has more portability and is therefore a bit better at rushing enemy encampments.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 2:19 pm

True! But doesn't the AK-74U have more firerate and would that make it better then the AK-47 (GP AK's)
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 3:37 pm

It's only a few points so no. You aren't even going to be firing it at full blast if you plan on controlling your recoil.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 10:57 pm

Ok, and I got an AK-103 its my favorite AK !!! I remember using it before I forgot how amazing it is with an I-tech scope! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michael1798
Michael1798

IGN : Michael1798

PostSubject: Re: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2011, 7:10 am

AK 47 All the way. Despite the recoil and spread, the gun is beast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2011, 1:33 pm

AK-103 All the way! Very Happy I love this beastly gun!
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

PostSubject: Re: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2011, 2:11 pm

AK-103 is the best, in my opinion, but since it can be hard to acquire, the AK-47 is the one I use most often. Gold Plating is up to you, but Gold Weapons stand out so much that the stat increases better be worth it. Frankly, if you're using an AK, you're more likely to be shooting from mid-range than rushing, although the AK-103 is decent at close quarters because you only need a few shots to land.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 4:18 am

True, I will still just gw with my G36E! xD
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 7:18 am

I'd say the best AK would be the AK-103 with an iTech scope attached to it. That makes the recoil much easier to manage. The gold variant only looks cooler but as Daraku said, it just stands out.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 12:52 pm

Dude, I said too Razz
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 1:05 am

Ok, sorry. I mean just like Daraku and NINJAIAN14 said. Lol
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 2:44 am

Hahaha, that's right NINJAIAN14 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)   AK's Comparison (Which one is the best) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AK's Comparison (Which one is the best)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms: Weapons & Gear Discussions-
Jump to: