UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates I_vote_lcapMay 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates I_voting_barMay 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates I_vote_lcapMay 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates I_voting_barMay 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Empty
PostSubject: May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates   May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 5:01 am

Today I decided to add a few minor changes and updates to the site. Forgive me if this ends up a little messy or if I have made changes that have accidentally altered any past actions you could do. So I may have gotten a little lazy when making these changes and left one or two things out.

New IGN Requirement
For new members, an IGN (in-game username) field is required to be filled out in order to complete registration. The previous "humor" field had to be renamed to IGN in order to pull this off, so for already registered users, please be sure you change your profile settings and to add your IGN. This will allow members to identify you in game, even if your forum name is not already your IGN.

Comments section change to About Me
Similar to the Humor/IGN update. The previous comments section has been renamed to "About Me". This will allow you to write a brief introduction about yourself that should display in your user profile to other members.

Super Moderators appointed
Our current clan admins, DyingHeavens and Tyleh, have now been appointed as Super Moderators on the forums. Super Moderator is a usergroup available only to Clan Admins who are willing to take part of the forum as a Forum Moderator, but are trusted greatly with much more serious permissions that regular Moderators do not receive. this will allow them to do actions that are only available to Super Moderators, which will include moderator actions such as moving topics, deleting posts/topics, locking topics, and newer additions such as banning members, tracing IP's, etc. More info on these new powers tomorrow.

slight rank changes
As you may have noticed, I have felt that our previous rank icons did not suit our current theme for the forums. instead, I have assigned new designs for the rank icons. These are only temporarily, as I would like to hear your opinions on these new designs before any changes are made. If a majority like these new designs, they will probably be kept. However, any suggestions are always welcomed.

Possible site "clean up"
This is only a possibility, but the forums may be receiving a small "clean-up" to keep them organized and neat. If this follows, any spam/off-topic posts will be deleted, regardless of who the user is. Topics will be moved accordingly if needed as well. Keep in mind that this is just a possibility, but is being taken in consideration.

Possible new site banner
Now that we have our clan emblem, I might design a new website banner to fit with our current clan emblem. I'd like to hear what you guys think about this: Should we keep our current banner, or create a new one to go with the clan color (gold/white/blue: Emblem/name colors)? This might also lead to a minor site "redecoration", only changing a couple of colors to match the clan colors; but no major changes such as what happened on the old EW forums.

Lemme know what you guys think on these updates. Again, sorry for my horrible spelling/grammar mistakes. i'd fix them but ... Zzz... D;

Last edited by InvokedFury on May 23rd 2010, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

IGN : DyingHeaven

PostSubject: Re: May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates   May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 9:12 am

InvokedFury wrote:

Possible site "clean up" This is only a possibility, but the forums may be receiving a small "clean-up" to keep them organized and neat. If this follows, any spam/off-topic posts will be deleted, regardless of who the user is. Topics will be moved accordingly if needed as well. Keep in mind that this is just a possibility.

That would be nice, since quite a few of the forums are littered with off topic posts.

InvokedFury wrote:

Possible new site banner
now that we have our clan emblem, I might design a new website banner to fit with our current clan emblem. I'd like to hear what you guys think about this: should we keep our current banner, or create a new one to go with the clan color (gold/white/blue: Emblem/name colors)? this might also lead to a minor site "redecoration", only changing a couple of colors to match the clan colors; but no major changes such as what happened on the old EW forums.

I think that would be a good idea since its our "clan colors", but Gold, White, and Blue may not be the best colors for a forum...Perhaps Gold, Black, and Blue, since white never actually appears in our Emblem/Name Color
Back to top Go down
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
InvokedFury

IGN : InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates   May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 2:28 pm

Gold, Black, and Blue seem like a good color scheme. I only listed white because that only came from the white circle background we have on the clan emblem, but Gold, Black and Blue would fit nicely.
Back to top Go down
DyingHeaven
Admin
Admin
DyingHeaven

IGN : DyingHeaven

PostSubject: Re: May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates   May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 2:38 pm

I thought the background on the emblem was where you got the Blue lol.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates   May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 3:21 pm

Idk. Cleaning the site would be nice but it kind of seems unreasonable to remove posts just because they lack validity or are a bit off topic. The good to useless post ratio in all the other forums I have seen are a LOT higher and considering that we don't have as many members or useless posts its not quite bad enough to start going on a purging spree. The background is ok right now and if we do decide to replace it I think we should be able to see the newer one before it goes up and vote if we should replace the current one with the newer one instead of just having a new one come up on us (a worse one in many ppl's opinions) like in EW.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates   May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2010, 3:30 pm

If I had Photoshop, I'd be glad to help, but the last time I restored Windows it got wiped along with everything else.

Gold/black/blue sounds like a good color scheme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates   May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 23, 2010: Minor Forum changes/updates
Page 1 of 1