UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
All New Nexon.net Part1 I_vote_lcapAll New Nexon.net Part1 I_voting_barAll New Nexon.net Part1 I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
All New Nexon.net Part1 I_vote_lcapAll New Nexon.net Part1 I_voting_barAll New Nexon.net Part1 I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

All New Nexon.net Part1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

All New Nexon.net Part1 Empty
PostSubject: All New Nexon.net Part1   All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2011, 9:28 am

YaY, this is so much better, just read the information below the navigation bar descriptions.

Here is the link: http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=00CEB
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: All New Nexon.net Part1   All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2011, 2:54 pm

I wonder if they are finally going to release blockparty with the new website. Its been like 2 years since they announced it.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: All New Nexon.net Part1   All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2011, 7:12 pm

I like the new security system. I need to change the email address to my account. I've been wanting to do that for ages but Nexon says I can't because of "security reasons".

The site itself looks less confusing and way more accessible so that is also a good thing. I wonder if Nexon's going to change the site for Combat Arms as well. The current one screws up so much and I have to refresh it to see everything.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: All New Nexon.net Part1   All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2011, 5:35 pm

I also like the new security system, so much safer and accessible. I can't wait till this comes out.
I also think that the Combat Arms page needs editing it needs like a new style to it, I think it should change every year.

@Randomprsn What Web Browser are you using, if your using I.E. still then you need to upgrade and go to Firefox or Chrome because I.E. SUCKS! lol

@Daraku9 What is blockparty again? I don't really remember its been a while
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: All New Nexon.net Part1   All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2011, 6:28 pm

Blockparty.com is a social gaming site that Nexon announced in 2009. In other words it is supposed to function like Facebook for Nexon games so you could coordinate with your friends and clan/guild mates in game from a single site. Those weird green things that are running around in the blabber box videos are supposed to be the mascots for this new social gaming site so they haven't given up on the idea and there is a chance that Blockparty.com will be launched at the same time as the Nexon portal overhaul.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: All New Nexon.net Part1   All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2011, 7:56 pm

I'm currently using Mozilla Firefox, the newest version. I think the Combat Arms site shouldn't change too much as it'll just confuse people. Once every few years as new technology is developed is fine but too much change would be too much to handle and it'll take a few days to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: All New Nexon.net Part1   All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2011, 11:59 pm

@Daraku9 Oh thats really cool, I think that this would be very usefull. I think this would be something really good for Nexon.

@Randomprsn Well your Web Browser has nothing to do with it so, idk
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: All New Nexon.net Part1   All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2011, 1:33 am

Yeah, so I'm hoping that this new site would fix this problem.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: All New Nexon.net Part1   All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2011, 9:08 am

@Randomprsn The only problem I am having with the site is the freaking pictures keep burning. If you don't know what burning is then look it up on youtube Photoshop how to burn a picture, lol

Yeah, it gets really annoying because the quality of the burn is really bad so you can't see dark pictures on the site very well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All New Nexon.net Part1   All New Nexon.net Part1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All New Nexon.net Part1
Page 1 of 1