Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeFAQSearchCalendarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons I_vote_lcapRidiculous deals on permanent weapons I_voting_barRidiculous deals on permanent weapons I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons I_vote_lcapRidiculous deals on permanent weapons I_voting_barRidiculous deals on permanent weapons I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Empty
PostSubject: Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons   Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 4:15 pm

http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=00A4n

There's no need for me to even go into how ridiculously cheap these things are. Not to mention you can buy a permanent Valkyrie for $15 during the Black Friday event.

I'll probably pick up the pistols and the PSG-1 MOD or maybe the M24A3. I <3 pistols and I'm in the market for a new sniper that's more fun to use than the M107CQ.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons   Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 5:23 pm

Ugh this isn't good. Perhaps they are getting rid of all the old perms at the end of the event instead of just a few. I'll get to reviewing some of the new guns ASAP (although most of the guns in the sale aren't that good at the moment).

NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons   Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 7:22 pm

Of course This has to happen when I CAN'T PLAY. Why? Why me...? And come of those are crazy Epic sales
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons   Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 5:15 am

I don't know what Nexon is thinking. There are so many guns on discount!!!!!!! I'm going to make the most of the minimal NX I have and get several pistols, including the USP SE which is the one I'm dying to get.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons   Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ridiculous deals on permanent weapons
Page 1 of 1