UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Nexon Takes Over NDOORS Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Nexon Takes Over NDOORS Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Nexon Takes Over NDOORS Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Nexon Takes Over NDOORS Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Nexon Takes Over NDOORS Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Nexon Takes Over NDOORS Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Nexon Takes Over NDOORS Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Nexon Takes Over NDOORS Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Nexon Takes Over NDOORS Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Nexon Takes Over NDOORS I_vote_lcapNexon Takes Over NDOORS I_voting_barNexon Takes Over NDOORS I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Nexon Takes Over NDOORS I_vote_lcapNexon Takes Over NDOORS I_voting_barNexon Takes Over NDOORS I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Nexon Takes Over NDOORS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Nexon Takes Over NDOORS Empty
PostSubject: Nexon Takes Over NDOORS   Nexon Takes Over NDOORS Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 9:23 pm

The Facebook page for CA and MS posted a message that they are adding Atlantica online to their selection of games. At first I thought that the CA and MS pages got hacked since I recall Google and a lot of other important companies posted a link that led to a site full of viruses recently and because there is a spelling mistake in the message. It seems thought that Nexon bought out NDOORS which has a wide selection of crap games and Global Nexon is going to add Atlantica online which seems to be the most interesting of NDOORS' games (mostly because it has won a bunch of rewards and is a strategy game and since Global Nexon doesn't have a strategy game yet). Luckily Korean Nexon will be bombarded with NDOORS' crap games and not us. In my opinion there is no real benefit from buying out NDOORS and GameHi (a gaming company that doesn't seem to have any games out at the moment according to Wikipedia. Nexon purchased GameHi in May) other than to tell the online gaming industry that Nexon is a powerful and huge-ass company and perhaps to use some of the patents that the companies have.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

Nexon Takes Over NDOORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexon Takes Over NDOORS   Nexon Takes Over NDOORS Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 3:33 am

Maybe Nexon thinks that more people will shift to those games, as there are over 10 million players playing Nexon games online.
Back to top Go down

Nexon Takes Over NDOORS
Page 1 of 1