UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
CA Site Problems I_vote_lcapCA Site Problems I_voting_barCA Site Problems I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
CA Site Problems I_vote_lcapCA Site Problems I_voting_barCA Site Problems I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

CA Site Problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

CA Site Problems Empty
PostSubject: CA Site Problems   CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 2:28 am

As a lot of you know the CA site a long with a lot of other of the nexon game sites have been having problems. The interesting thing though is that the CA EU site also seems to have had problems. Since the servers aren't linked in any way (or shouldn't) and they aren't physically close to each other to handle requests better in their area I was wondering if anyone knows what is going on or is this some king of simultaneous change made by Nexon that has had effects through all their games?
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

CA Site Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA Site Problems   CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 6:03 am

With Nexon's new event, the one where you play more, you get better rewards, they're introducing a thing on the homepage which tells you how many games you've played and what rewards you're eligible for. I'm thinking this is what caused the problems.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
Tyleh

IGN : Tyleh

CA Site Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA Site Problems   CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 12:52 pm

Anybody else surprised they released a Winchester repeater as a sniper rifle?
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

CA Site Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA Site Problems   CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:13 pm

The gun is a little weird but the weird part is that it is completely OP compared to the other non 1 hit kill snipers even though it was made in 1866. I bought it perm (a little out of compulsion but I think it was a worthy purchase after spending some time using it) and aside from the lack of silencer modification (it's not too loud though), the bad camo, and the fact that it isn't 1 hit kill the gun is basically perfect.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

CA Site Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA Site Problems   CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 6:21 pm

Man I am missing way too much cool stuff for CA I missed all of Halloween stuff and now I am missing out on the black Friday thing thats going to happen, godam. Why does money have to get in my way?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

CA Site Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA Site Problems   CA Site Problems Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 6:23 am

I dislike the Winchester, it doesn't look as cool as the TPG-1 or M107 CQ. I prefer using sniper rifles which are semi automatic or one hit kill, preferably with high accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CA Site Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA Site Problems   CA Site Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CA Site Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms: News-
Jump to: