UnDefiable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to a Whole New World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
Kongreagate EVENT! I_vote_lcapKongreagate EVENT! I_voting_barKongreagate EVENT! I_vote_rcap 
NinjaIan15
Kongreagate EVENT! I_vote_lcapKongreagate EVENT! I_voting_barKongreagate EVENT! I_vote_rcap 
Randomprsn
Tyleh
gamerpro2011
fishythefish
InvokedFury
U54222
SoSpecial
desiareluvbird

Kongreagate EVENT!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2010, 11:05 am

The Harlequin Challenge

http://www.kongregate.com/pages/the-harlequin-challenge/

Hey guys, this is an amazing challenge you could be entered to win a Xbox360 and a new copy of Assassins Creed: Brotherhood for the Grand Prize

then an additional 5 people have the chance to win just Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

I am entered to win and hopefully I am going to win Very Happy

Other Information:

KONGREGATE

“Loot Challenge”

Official Rules

THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN A PRIZE.

(1) Description of the Promotion - Kongregate, (the “Sponsor”) is offering the “Loot Challenge”, (the “Loot Challenge”), a series of periodic and separate contests in which prizes will be awarded based on a random drawing of eligible entrants. Each Loot Challenge runs according to the starting and ending dates published in these Official Rules (“Challenge Period”).

(2) How to Enter – In each Loot Challenge, the Sponsor will feature a game available for play at www.kongregate.com, (“Featured Game”) and will challenge entrants to reach a published goal (“Goal”) for that game. Entrants who reach the Goal during the Challenge Period and no later than the ending date and time for that Weekly Loot Challenge are automatically entered in the drawing. To play the Featured Game and enter the Weekly Loot Challenge, create a FREE user account at www.kongregate.com by completing the registration form with your e-mail address, date of birth and the creation of a password. You can play the Featured Game as many times as you like during the Challenge Period to reach the Goal. There is a limit of one (1) entry per Weekly Loot Challenge per registered user. You can also enter by hand printing your first and last name, street address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, e-mail address and phone number on a 3” x 5” card and mailing in a hand-addressed envelope to: Weekly Loot Challenge, Kongregate, 660 Mission St Ste 400, San Francisco, CA 94105. Mailed entries must be postmarked by November 16, 2010 and received no later than November 19, 2010. There is a limit of one mailed entry per person.

(3) Information About the Current Weekly Loot Challenge -

Featured Game: Ultimate Assassin 2

Starts 11:00 AM US Pacific Time: October 28, 2010

Ends 10:59 AM Pacific Time: November 16, 2010

Goals: Complete the first 3 levels.

Grand Prize:
An Xbox 360 and a copy of the new Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with the exclusive Harlequin multiplayer character. Approximate Retail Value, ("ARV") USD $419.98.

First Prizes:
Five (5) copies of the new Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game. ARV USD $59.99 each.

There is a total of six (6) prizes available with an overall ARV of USD $719.93. The odds of winning any prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received for this drawing.

Drawing Date: On or about November 23, 2010.

(4) Eligibility - The Loot Challenge is open to individuals who are 13 years of age or older. The Loot Challenge is void in Quebec, Australia, Puerto Rico, Mexico and anywhere it is prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and representatives (and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each) of Kongregate, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other company involved in the design, execution or production of the Loot Challenge are not eligible.

(5) General: The Grand Prize will be awarded as one (1) Xbox 360 and one (1) copy of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game. If winner’s residency is not compatible with Sponsor’s selection of on-line retailers, the Grand Prize will be awarded as a check for USD $419.98. Entries are eligible only for the Weekly Loot Challenge in which the Goal was achieved and will not be “rolled forward” for inclusion in any subsequent drawings. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this promotion at the conclusion and fulfillment of all prizes associated with any given Weekly Loot Challenge. All point tabulation and game play progress is controlled by game programming and site functionality at kongregate.com and the site tabulation is final in all matters relating to determining eligibility for entry in the drawing. In creating your user account, you have the opportunity to “opt in” to receive e-mail updates from the Sponsor. “Opting in” is not a requirement of entry nor does it improve your chances of winning. If the winner of any prize is not a US resident, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize as the cash equivalent in US Dollars based on the ARV for the prize as shown in these Official Rules. Potential winners will be contacted by the e-mail address (as provided in creating their user account) within three (3) business days of the drawing date to confirm prize acceptance and to determine a shipping address for the prize. Potential winners will have five (5) days to respond to the prize notification e-mail with the requested information. Failure to respond within this time frame will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. Return of prize notification e-mail as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. In compliance with Canadian law, Canadian winners will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill question as a condition of being named a valid winner.

ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY RESULTING FROM A WINNER’S RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. There are no prize transfers, prize substitutions or cash options available other than the cash option for non-US resident winners as described in these Official Rules. In the event of unavailability of the prize or prize components, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value.

In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting the winning entry, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the submitted Internet e-mail address regardless of the individual who submitted the entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet Service Provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain names associated with e-mail addresses. Sponsor reserves the right to void entries which it its sole determination, are irregular or have been generated with abusive and/or duplicitous intent including but not limited to false or multiple e-mail addresses.

By entering, participants (a) agree to comply with and be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; (b) agree to release Sponsor and its employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this promotion or from the awarding, receipt, possession use and/or misuse of any prize; (c) acknowledge that Sponsor, and its employees and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose; and (d) consent to use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness, statements and voice for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide and in perpetuity without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.

Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, delayed, misdirected, garbled, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate information or entries that are misdirected or misrouted as a result of interrupted or unavailable network connections or internet transmissions for any reason, or any failure of the website during the Loot Challenge Period, or for any computer, phone, phone line hardware or software malfunction, failure or error of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any attempt by an entrant to interfere with the operations of the Loot Challenge is a violation of criminal and civil laws; Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. If, for any reason, the Loot Challenge is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Loot Challenge, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Loot Challenge and select winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. All entries are the property of the Sponsor.

(6) Release: BY ENTERING THE LOOT CHALLENGE, YOU RELEASE AND HOLD SPONSOR AND ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE LOOT CHALLENGE OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR DEFECTS IN, A PRIZE, OR PARTICIPATION IN THE LOOT CHALLENGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE, PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, AND/OR DEFAMATION.

(7) Winners List: For a list of the winners in any given month, send a self addressed stamped envelope postmarked no later than the last business day of that month to: Kongregate Loot Challenge Winners, 660 Mission Street, STE 400, San Francisco, CA 94105.

Sponsor: Kongregate, 660 Mission Street, STE 400, San Francisco, CA 94105.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
U54222
U54222

IGN : Solare

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2010, 8:51 pm

I already have two Xbox's, but not a slim. And I'm not all that interested in Assassin's Creed =/. Good luck to you though.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

IGN : Randomprsn

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2010, 9:14 pm

Good luck on the prize. I've never played Assassin's Creed so I don't know what all the fuss is about.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
Daraku9

IGN : Daraku9

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2010, 11:05 pm

Holy copy/paste!!!!
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2010, 3:33 pm

Too bad he didn't copy and paste the title, because he spelled Kongregate wrong. Shame on you.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2010, 7:43 pm

Ahahahaha failed. Is anyone actually gonna do that challenge?
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 6:45 pm

Sorry I was typing to fast for the title jeez. I already have an Xbox360 but it would be nice to have one in my room Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 1:06 am

Who else uses your Xbox 360, if no one, why not move it into your room?
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 2:39 am

Probably because of the restrictions of his parents.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 6:03 am

But if you have 2, wouldn't your parents sell it or give it away rather than let you have it in your room? That totally defeats the purpose of wanting another one in your room doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 6:11 pm

Wait, all of the sudden you think I may have restrictions but that is a flaw.

The Xbox260 that we currently own is my Dad's it is hooked up to our main TV because everyone shares it.

The second Xbox360 that I want would go up in my room so that we could have longer amount a video game time other than taking turns 30min each on the Xbox360 on the main TV so me and my brothers would have an Xbox360 to our selves and share that. Also with a second Xbox360 we could play system link and Online together with one person on Xbox360(1) and another or two on Xbox360(2). Yes we also may have to do some weird shit with the games like how are we going to play the same game at the same time. I think if I remember correctly that you can install games to your Xbox other than putting the disc in all the time but I don't remember completely what that feature was.

I don't see why my parents would have a problem with an Xbox360 in my room since I have a PS2, DVD player, TV, Stereo, and a computer in my room I don't see why not to have an Xbox360 in their also.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 6:24 am

I just assumed that you had restrictions. I thought the Xbox was yours and not your father's.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 6:12 pm

Oh haha. Yeah its my dads so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 6:24 am

Any good games?
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 11:20 am

Yeah, do you want me to list them. I will.
Back to top Go down
U54222
U54222

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 5:49 pm

Getting Black Ops right? We've gotta hook up lol.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 6:05 pm

Umm... I really have no Idea if I am getting black ops or not it will be a surprise if I do so we will see what happens.ok.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 9:20 pm

Does anyone here have a PS3? Recommend any games?
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 11:37 pm

I have a ps3 I recommend you get a damn Xbox360 its way better not graphics wise though.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 12:22 am

I've already gotten a PS3. It was a present for my birthday 2 days ago
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 4:01 am

Happy late birthday and well I guess lets see... Assassins creed series, Fallout: New Vegas,
Burnout: Paradise City, Borderlands, Call of Duty Series, God of War 3(Kinda weird and annoying). But I still recommend in you getting a Xbox360 if not already owning one.

Xbox360 is way better for playing online games and has all of the Halo and Fable games.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 8:32 am

It's not that late, my birthday was 2 days ago, on 4th November. The only game I've tried on Xbox is Grand Theft Auto, which I found cheat codes to and made it a hell of a lot more fun.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
NinjaIan15

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 10:24 am

Hahaha! Yes Cheat Codes for anything makes everything alot more fun hacking games makes it more fun but only if it is a single player game or non MMO
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Randomprsn

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 4:31 am

Lol. Hacking is too hard for me. Hacks on consoles like Xbox or Play Station are easy as they only require you to press consecutive buttons. In Ricky Pointing Cricket 2005, you enter specific codes which you can easily find on the internet.
Back to top Go down
SoSpecial
SoSpecial

IGN : SoSpecial

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 5:16 am

Talking about Ricky Ponting Cricket 2005, do you think Australia has any chance of regaining The Ashes? :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kongreagate EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kongreagate EVENT!   Kongreagate EVENT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kongreagate EVENT!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next